main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa Next Fan Force Meeting location??

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Minder, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I was intending to organize a bowling night for the next meeting, but people have asked for a central location (Downtown) for the next meeting so it would be easier for everyone to get to.

With that in mind, can anyone suggest a location downtown for us to gather, A resturant perhaps? Once we figure out where we will decide when.

2. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Rob,

I am not totally ruling out the bowling night. I just wasn't sure if other people would be able to get there or not. I love bowling...espscially 10 pin!!

Perhaps someone can suggest a restaraunt downtown that is easy to get to. But I am kinda fond of the bowling idea ;)

Eli - VaderFanForever

3. Minder

May 28, 2002
    Im kinda stoked to go bowling also, I just wanted to ensure that we gave everyone the best opportunity to make a meeting.

I suppose I can start a Bowling night thread for say ...... early march?

4. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Works for me!

5. Minder

May 28, 2002
    OK I will talk to a Bowling lane and make a reservation for early march (Around a weekend) and as soon as I have a date I will post the details. There is a Glow in the Dark lane downtown that looks promising ;)

(EDIT: The only 10 pin lane I can find is in Gatineau. Can you suggest a 10 pin lane or is 5 pin ok?)

However we still need someone to suggest a facility or restaurant down town for a Fan Force get together in February.

6. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Rob,

What about McArthur's bowling lanes? That might work.

7. Minder

May 28, 2002
    Found it

Ill give them a call

8. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    Is this 10 pin also? Never played that, should be interesting.

9. Minder

May 28, 2002
    we still need someone to suggest a facility or restaurant down town for a Fan Force get together in February.

10. Yiddle_ja

Yiddle_ja Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    as per my request (sry) it doesnt have to be downtown just simply a little easier for us bus folks (am i the only one?) Nepean and Kanata are a pain in the butt to get to. St-huberts is also good food (good ribs and chicken located on St-laurent) As for 10 pin bowling i'm up for that. Mcarthur lanes works for me (for 10 pin) Wakley Lanes is also good (5 pin) Just a few suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.