main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Next FFSG Meeting To Share Photos

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JaZzYjaZZ, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Our next meeting would probably be to share our photos for the various events. As u all know, all the photos are in several different cameras so this will be the time when we share them together. :)

So, I'll suggest either May 29th or June 5th. Both are Sundays but other suggestions are of course welcomed.

EDIT: Oh, and to give away free postcards too! :D

2. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    29th sounds cool

5th might be bad for me, my office chalet is the following week and i need to go like marketing to buy everything needed for that.

3. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    I am okie with 29th May but can we make it in the afternoon say about 2.30p.m? Cant wait to see the many wonderful photos u guys took :)

4. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    well i'm free anytime, well tentatively that is ^^

5. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    29th may sounds good...though it's a day right after my sch production. but what the heck, anything for meeting you guys.

i've got another meeting at 5pm or 6pm on the 29th too, so i might have to leave early unless it changes.

6. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey I've noticed during the parade that there were two 'pro-ish' cameras taking pictures. Were they like people someone in the group knows. Like family and friends of someone. Or were they like pro photographers from somewere?

is there any way to get the photos from them?

7. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I think one of them your are referring to is GED_EYE_GUY. He says he will post the photos in an online album when it's ready.

;)

8. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    I won't be able to make it on 5th June as close neighbour is getting married so stuck under the block helping out all day long. :p

This weekend should be fine. ;)

9. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    So looks like this sunday (29th May) is the most agreeable.

Locations? Back to PS BK?

:)

10. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Hell yea, BK at PS... We can have our Galactic Burgers. :p 29th and 5th is cool with me.

11. hobbes00

hobbes00 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2005
    could i suggest 28 - saturday? could we dress up too? >_<

12. GED_EYE_GUY

GED_EYE_GUY Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    Ok folks, I dunno if i'll be able to make it on sun, so I figured I'd post these first. I've got another batch of photos that's still inside my friend's camera which I won't get till next week. That one's from the May 18th show.

In the meantime, you can refer to the big orange numbers on the pictures to indicate which photos you want to get, and I guess I'll either email or burn them to CD for you.

if you need you can email me at tracey.yuen@gmail.com

(ps, most of these photos will look sharper after you get the originals. i say most, cause some were taken with my smaller camera which doesn't have a good flash...)

Cheerio!

glowfoto.com

13. jediabe0

jediabe0 Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    this spogger.com site allows people to share photos together.. anyone can upload pictures to the same category, and then it's viewable by everyone.

i created a channel for the singapore group to submit pictures:
    http://www.spogger.com/show.jsp?catnum=5473&mode=

the easy thing is that you can send emails with picture attachments directly to SWSingapore@spogger.com, and it will show up in this category.

you can see this category as an example. it has been set up for a week or so, and people all over the US are sharing their ROTS experiences here:
    http://www.spogger.com/show.jsp?catnum=4720

let me know what you think.

14. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey Ged_Eye,

Can I have all of them =p Really love the pictures. I want all! Unlimited photos! I can pass you all the CDs/ DVDs you need!

Jediade0>> hey great! that's a pretty good idea! Now we just need pple to upload photos into it. Oops! That includes me too! =p

15. GED_EYE_GUY

GED_EYE_GUY Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    Sure thing Crovus. I have CD?s to spare, not to worry.

Actually, I was thinking, once all the photos that I took are with me, they?re all going to fit into one CD. And since CD?s are a couple of cents each, I?ll pass everyone one CD each at no charge. :D

However, I?ll still post the next gallery of photos from the May 18th party ASAP. In the meantime, if you want any photo immediately, I?ll email them to you.

Or, if you want a print by this sun, let me know which ones and the quantity, and I?ll pass them to Jazz to pass to you.

Jazz, if this is ok with you, will pass them to you sat evening? I might still be able to meet on sun, so will play it by ear.

16. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    GED_EYE_GUY - No prob, and I'd also like one of those CDs! :D

17. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    This is probably a dumb question, but where exactly is PS BK? :confused: Thanks!

18. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    It's in Basement 1, I think.

If the meeting's this Sunday (May 29), I should be able to join you. (I will not be in Singapore next Sunday).

All those who are going to burn your photos onto a CD, I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a copy. I don't mind paying the cost of the blank CD.

I'm afraid I don't have a camera of my own, and thus don't have any photos to share.

As Hobbes asked, can we dress up again? =D

19. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Haha you want to dress up for a casual meeting? No one can stop you really. [face_laugh]

So, 29th May, 1:00pm onwards, Plaza Singapura Burger King.

20. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Hiya i would to have a copy of the CD too, GED_EYE_GUY. Thanks :)

21. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey guys,

Quick note during lunch from me. I tell you what, why don't those who have photos burn them into ONE CD, and bring it on Sunday, I'll bring my laptop so I can burn whatever whoever wants into one or two CDs, that will it saves on duplication of so many CDs, save the environment and all that.

What you guys think?

22. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Yup that's good. I'm bringing my notebook too, so we can burn CDs double time.

Regarding postcards, I'll bring my spares and see who needs them.

23. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    I'll bring mine, to rip the pics off. :p Anyone got a USB transfer cable ? I'll bring my thumbdrive just in case.

24. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Will also burn all my photos into a CD-RW and bring all the blank CD-RW I got to spare. ;)

Want a Digital copy of everything too. :p

25. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    I don't have a laptop so I can't help with the burning, but I'll bring all the CD-Rs I have too. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.