main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Next Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthSkywalker360, Nov 19, 2005.

?

Next Meeting

Poll closed Dec 3, 2005.
  1. Winterfest at PKI

11.1%
  2. Cincinnati Zoo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dave and Busters

11.1%
  4. Newport on the Levee

22.2%
  5. Other

55.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Well, go ahead and choose people. I'll keep it open for 2 weeks so we can plan for a pre-Christmas meeting.

2. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I have a sugestion. How about having a gathering at somone's homestead and have games and movies and whatever else?

3. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Sounds good to me!

4. Icarus999

Icarus999 Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2005
    Yeah, that would be pretty neat, anybody interested in the RPG type games, like tabletop d&d, they have a star wars rpg im looking into. that would be fun. and i have a friend who is interested in joining fanforce.

5. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    I have Every Tabletop SWRPG book they ever made. I have Gamemastered both D6 & D20 systems... You wanna set up A SW RPG game, I'm your guy.

6. Brian5475E

Brian5475E Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 21, 2002
    Any idea when were gonna have another meeting? It's been since the beginning of summer? I know I missed the last one

7. DarthSkywalker360

Oct 21, 2002
    Ok the results are pretty clear. Is anybody willing to host a meeting at their place?

8. Icarus999

Icarus999 Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2005
    it depends, how many peeps would come?

9. Icarus999

Icarus999 Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2005
    i have a great idea... there's this place in mount wasington called Acme Games, they have all of these great little collectable card games and SWRPG and a whole ton of other stuff. we could go there, they dont give a second thought as long as we spend money. that would be fun.

10. Brian5475E

Brian5475E Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 21, 2002
    Sorry the card playing game isn't my thing. So it would be boring for me.

11. star-killer1

Jun 7, 2005
    But he also said the RPG.

12. DarthSkywalker360

Oct 21, 2002
    Well, honestly I don't know how many people will attend. We can get a count going. I'm one.

13. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I'm all for it. My only problem is I am broke right now, just got done with Christmas shopping and paying car insurance.

14. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    I'm in if I can get a ride.

15. star-killer1

Jun 7, 2005
    I'm in if I can get off work and depending on how far away we do this.

16. Icarus999

Icarus999 Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2005
    seems like five including me? ok... between someones home, and Acme Games in mount wasington.

lets be democratic and vote,

i vote acme games

17. DarthSkywalker360

Oct 21, 2002
    i vote for somebody's place if we're able to

18. CINCYFAN

CINCYFAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    Umm...When is the next meeting(date?) I'll go if I can and know when it is. Also, I would rather not do it at a gaming place so I guess I would vote someones place also unless we do it at one of the locations voted for in the poll.

19. DarthSkywalker360

Oct 21, 2002
    ummm...yeah. Seeing as nobody posted about offering to host a meeting at their place; I'm going to have to go with the option that recieved the second highest number of votes. So the next meeting will be held at Newport on the Levee. Now either we can coincide this with a showing of King Kong that I suggested in another posting or we can do them seperately. Also the big holiday season is coming up in the next couple of weeks, on the weekends none the less, so we can either have a meeting in the middle of a week either before Christmas or before New Years. OR we can go with a meeting on January 6th or 7th.

20. CINCYFAN

CINCYFAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    I would have offered, but my place is super small and I'm not sure if I'll be available with my crazy work schedule. I think we should do this sometime between Christmas and New Year's as that first weekend in January is playoff time for the NFL and if the Bengals play that weekend, good luck getting a decent turnout for anything, unless your going to watch the game at Gameworks on the Levee. Anyway, just the way I see it. As usual, I'm good with whatever works for the majority and if I can go, great, if not, I'll see you guys online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.