main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NFL.com's top 100 players

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by The Great No One, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    http://top100.nfl.com/

they got a bunch of people, ex-players, coaches, scouts, GMs, and others (over 80) and gave them a list of 260 players and told them to rate them 1-10, then compiled all the points and then put the list together based off of that. was more than a few surprises on there, to put it mildly.

there's also a video for each of the ratings, this was a 10 part hour long episode deal on NFL network, and you can find most of them on youtube. every player is presented by someone who is big in sports, or with a few exceptions like spike lee, and they give thoughts and so forth on each player.

2. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    I was actually watching an installment of this on NFL network a few weeks back and was facinated. The bit on "Nighttrain" Lane was quite amazing.

3. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
    I'm not sure why they have Night Train Lane listed under the Lions and not the Cardinals. I now hate this list.

4. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I must admit that I'm excited to see Peyton Manning listed way above Tom Brady. [face_dancing]

5. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I don't like the list for the gaping void of linemen.

6. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    Two things, I thoought Dam Marino would be higher, and where is Tim Brown. I think most Raiders fans like me would ask about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.