main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL NJO Survivor

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MaraJadeSkywalkerFF, Jan 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Here is a list of characters for NJO Survivor!

The Jedi:
    Luke Skywalker - Jedi Master
    Ganner Rhysode - Jedi Knight
    Anakin Solo - Jedi Knight
    Jacen Solo - Jedi Knight
    Jaina Solo - Jedi Knight
    Kyp Durron - Jedi Master
    Wurth Skidder - Jedi Knight
    Miko Reglia - Jedi Knight

New Republic:
    Leia Organa Solo - New Republican Diplomat
    Borsk Fey'lya - New Republic chief of state
    Elegos A'Kla - New Republic senator
    Viqi Shesh - New Republic Senator

Military:
    Colonel Gavin Darklighter - Rogue Squadron
    Gilad Pellaeon - Imperial Remnant Admiral
    Traest Kre'fey - New Republic Admiral
    Jag Fel - Chiss Colonel

Miscellaneous:
    Danni Quee - ExGal Scientist
    Han Solo - captain, Millenium Falcon
    Droma - Ryn Spacer

The Vong:
    Yomin Carr - Yuuzhan Vong Warrior
    Nom Anor - Yuuzhan Vong Executor
    Malik Carr - Yuuzhan Vong commander
    Prefect Da'Gara - Praetorite Vong
    Shedap Shai - Yuuzhan Vong Commander
    Elan - Priestess, Yuuzhan Vong
    Vergere - Elan's familiar

This is only a "preliminary list", I don't expect all of these characters to get picked. I plan to not use the characters that do not get picked (so the game doesn't drag out longer than necessary), although I may use one or two unpicked characters if a certain class of character (for example, the military) is sorely lacking.

Also, if there is a character that you would like but is not included in this list (there are definitely more characters in NJO), please email me and I will consider the request. I will do my best to try to accomodate everyone so you get to play a character you want to play. This is why I offer such a large assortment of characters.

When emailing me your choices, please list a few, as your first choice may already be taken. Periodically I will list characters already chosen and those that are still open.

Please do not post about Balance Point spoilers (there are definitely some major happenings in BP!!!). Some of us haven't finished that book yet, and we should not ruin the experience for them.

Everybody have fun! There will be prizes at the end - An ornament, a paperback book, an action figure and a pack of SW CCG cards.

For those of you unfamiliar with the game, here are the rules, short and simple:

Pick a character from the list to be the character you play for the game. Later I shall separate all the player's characters into 2 groups, group A and B.

Pick characters (email your choices to me) to be voted off in each round - one from group A and one from group B. Later I will be merging the two groups into one group.

Repeat process each round until we are down to the Survivor (the winner). If the character left at the end is yours, you get the prizes! I still allow (and encourage) you to vote in all rounds, even if your character has been eliminated.

If these instructions are still not clear, please email me!

2. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    There's still time to pick a character! I'll be starting Round 1 early next week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.