main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Saga - OT Nobody Loves A Smuggler

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Minimilk, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Minimilk

Minimilk Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2020
    Introduction:
    Hi! This is going to be the first installment in a Fan Fiction series I will be doing. I'm going to test the waters, and let me know what you think with a reply, and wether or not you'd be interested in seeing more. This is a story with original characters of mine, and the story takes place right after the first Death Star blowing up.

NOBODY LOVES A SMUGGLER PART 1
    Even though it was his homeworld, every time Kayden ventured out into the streets of Nar Shadda, he felt as if he was a stranger in a foreign land. He lived in a run down inn, paying monthly rent, and living by himself. (Except of course, for the occasional fling.) When things got lonely, he reminded himself he had his ship, and his occupation, and that was all he really needed.

Currently, he sat on a barstool in a small tavern that was filled with seedy looking figures, and he even spotted a Mandalorian in a corner in a booth, staring at a bounty puck. The bar was old and run down, and the smell of tobacco and Ruge pipe filled the air. Nobody was with a partner, everyone was just sitting in a booth, sipping their drink. Kayden was currently sipping a drink of his own, a Shadda rum, a drink that wasn't too strong, but one that wasn't for the weak headed either. He ran his fingers through his sandy blonde hair, and the bottle, along with three credits to the bartender. The Twi'lek bartender looked over to him, and then looked at the credits. He looked back up to Kayden with a look of disapproval on his face. Rolling his eyes, he looked at the employee and rooted through his pockets and grabbed another credit and flipped it in the direction of the drink.

Turning, he went to the bathroom, which was just as bad as the rest of the tavern. The toilet wasn't functional, and it reeked of decay. The walls were coated in brown stains, and Kayden remembered that some species flung their feces around when using the restroom. He would have to make sure not to touch that. Looking into the cracked mirror, he saw his reflection. He was young, perhaps 20, and he had a light complexion. He had missed blonde hair, and sported a dirty orange jacket, and black pilot pants.

Findswoman likes this.
  2. Minimilk

Minimilk Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2020
    Part 2 coming soon!

3. Findswoman

Findswoman Force Ghost star 5

Feb 27, 2014
    Welcome! :D This is off to an intriguing start, with a nice setting of a gritty, seedy tavern sceneā€”I wonder if there's some deeper reason why everyone's so quiet and solitary! I will be curious to see what brings Kayden out and about this day; is there a particular contact he's waiting for? Looking forward to seeing more, and thanks for coming by and sharing! :)