main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Non-SW Collectibles v 2.0

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Blur, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    On the 35th anniversary of Ghostbusters, I won a vintage Kenner Peter Venkman figure form the Real Ghostbusters line. It's my first from the line, and I want to add the other three GBs and an Ecto-1 and my collection will have its proper and long overdue GB representation.

2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I have one small Stay Puffed toy and that's it from Ghostbusters. There are some really nice 12" figures that I wouldn't mind picking up, but I really don't have anywhere to display them.

Master_Rebado and Juke Skywalker like this.
  3. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Yeah, some of the newer stuff they've been putting out the last few years is really nice. Since the original movie had precious little merchandising at the time of its release I've flirted w/picking up some of the newer items, but I figured Real Ghostbusters is closer in spirit (no pun intended) to the vintage stuff I prefer and I loved the 'toon to boot.

PadmeLeiaJaina and Master_Rebado like this.
  4. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
    Today's Joe additions -

[​IMG]

5. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Master_Rebado likes this.
  6. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
    @Juke Skywalker more ARAH goodness from same source as Road Pig and the Viper.

[​IMG]

Iron_lord and Juke Skywalker like this.
  7. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    @Master_Rebado to quote Bill and Ted "Excellent!". I have Leatherneck, but I still need Zanzibar, as I want all of the Dreadnoks. And come on, dude's got a ponytail!

8. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004

Thanks,I had Leatherneck already but not with his accessories and Zanzibar not at all which now leaves me only Zartan in ARAH line to chase for the Noks to be completed.

Iron_lord and Juke Skywalker like this.
  9. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Nice. He can be a little pricey, but you've gotta have the main man!

10. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Haven't picked up a whole lot of collectibles lately. I did find an officer K and Rick Deckard BladeRunner 2049 Funko pops. On clearance for 2 bucks a piece! Also picked up an Abe Lincoln funko from target, and pre-ordered pops of Jim and Dwight from the office. I'll be collecting that full line.

I'm also looking to start collecting more Stranger Things stuff. I just acquired the Baskin Robbins exclusive Steve Harrington! He's my favorite character so I am very excited about that!

PadmeLeiaJaina and Master_Rebado like this.
  11. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Ordered a lot of funko pops! Got four Stranger Things pops (plus one exclusive) for 24 shipped. Very happy with that! I think I'm gonna attend StrangerCon in October in Chicago. Gonna get a lot of stuff signed. Probably get a lot of my pops signed.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I would love to have Stranger Things - and Ghostbusters stuff, but I have no room to display them. Gotta stick w/ just what I have room for, especially now that I know exactly what I have room for and what I don't.

I've been gardening the past month and I have most everything done there. Will now have time this weekend to photograph my craft room w/ my non-SW items and my Sideshow/Hot Toys SW figures that I've put off photographing.

cathiecat likes this.
  13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sideshow is running their online Comic-Con previews - today they put up a Bran Stark from Game of Thrones 1/6 figure by ThreeZero. I snatched up the deluxe version to put on pre-order.

I still really want Cersei and Brienne of Tarth - but I can't handle only having 2 payments during the summer not when I have electric bills that are creeping towards $500. Grrrr!

Gamma626 likes this.
  14. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Oh, I've been clearing a lot of my collectibles out lately. Downsizing a lot of my Star Wars stuff. It's not that I dislike Star Wars, it's just I have SO MANY of the same thing, lol. I have tons of duplicate pops I bought around TFA/R1, etc. so I'm making a LOT of room for new things.

Speaking of, picked up a few more pops! Gamestop is having a 3 for 25 sale. Picked up two more Stranger Things pops (Season 3 Max, and Season 3 Lucas who I'll be having signed) as well as going down a rabbit hole with my first ever Dragon ball z pop in the new Gohan Gamestop exclusive.

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  16. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Went nuts on prime day. Ordered five pops for 30 bucks. Got the Amazon exclusive Pennywise, Eddie, Beverly, and Bill. Also got Anubis Pharah from overwatch.

The IT line is a rabbit hole I wanted to not go down, but the deal was too good to pass up, and now I need all the IT pops.

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I've been looking for the unmasked Pharah Pop; I think it was an exclusive from one of the retailers.

18. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Yeah, the blizzard gear store. I’ve had two of them on my shelf for over a year. I love Pharah! You can still get the titanium version off their site.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'm a Pharah/Mercy main; I've already bought a Nendoroid figure of Mercy and got a special witch version of her as an exclusive Funko pop. So far the only Pharah figure I have is one of those small "Cute But Deadly" ones.

20. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Yeah I have the Witch mercy too! My favorite skin in the game still to this day, I needed that pop! lol. I've been tempted to get the Hasbro Overwatch figure two pack of Pharah and Mercy as well. There's a lot of good overwatch stuff out now!

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well I caved and got one Stranger Things Pop - I got an Erica pop. Love her, had to get her since my name is Erika :)

22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I've seen that two-pack available at Gamestop. I don't normally buy two of the same character - especially the same figure/statue/pose - but if there was a Pink Mercy statue where the proceeds benefited cancer research (like the DLC skin in the game) I'd absolutely buy it. That's the skin I use, as a matter of fact.

Gamma626 likes this.
  23. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Now you need more! Moooorrreee! At least Scoops Troop!

Yeah I remember that skin. I went to buy it like a day late and missed out!

24. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
    @Juke Skywalker I snagged what I consider to be a great bargain (for an AUS market as Joe is not sold @ retail properly here since ROC movie) yesterday:

[​IMG]

Iron_lord likes this.
  25. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    For Doctor Who fans - I was in the local Entertainer yesterday and they had a Thirteenth Doctor Funko Pop. You can see a pic of the figure here on Amazon UK. I was tempted but gave it a pass in the end.