main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Non-SW Collectibles v 2.0

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Blur, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Is her house Hufflepuff I am a Hufflepuff also and I am Glad she is doing better and I am Glad you are doing better if you ever need someone to talk to just start a coversation with me and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

cathiecat likes this.
  2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Yes, she is indeed Hufflepuff!! Thank you for caring. I will probably send you a message sooner than later.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  3. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    You're welcome and feel free to start one anytime., Did you see the the trailer for Hogwarts Legacy? they're is no release date yet just Holiday 2022 But I plan to pre-order soon if you haven't seen the trailer you can look it up on IGN.com

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
    cathiecat likes this.
  4. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    My son is eagerly awaiting it! I am eagerly awaiting watching him play it!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  5. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I know I can't wait

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    If I had an extra $300 to burn I would be picking THIS up. When I was a kid I learned to ice skate at the Redwood Empire Ice Arena in Santa Rosa CA. The rink was created and owned by Charles Schultz. When I skated there he had an office over the rink where he worked and drew his strips. He'd come down to the coffee house to get his coffee. I approached him a couple of times and I had a little autograph book that I'd gotten famous ice skaters autographs in and asked if he would sign it. He asked me who I would like for him to draw, Charlie Brown or Snoopy? I said Snoopy! Somewhere I have that book. Snoopy and the Peanuts gang have always been special to me. I would love that adorable Snoops for myself - but alas he's pricey.

Aww they have all sorts of cute Peanuts stuff!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  7. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I also am a fan of Peanuts

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Well today was Starbucks promo release day! My daughter is a Starbucks addict! She wore her This girl loves Starbucks and I wore my Grogu Starbucks shirt. We got 3 awesome 24oz tumblers, all different ones. And two packs of cold cups. They let me get two cold cup packs because I said our hot cups are overflowing in our cupboard!

Last edited: May 10, 2022
    PadmeLeiaJaina and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  9. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I could drink 1/4 of that 24 ounces and be awake for a week but at least one of us Hufflepuffs can drink and tolerate coffee

cathiecat likes this.
  10. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Around about 10pm each night I pray she hasn’t had any caffeine for at least a couple hours. She stays awake all night with the best of them! Lol

11. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    That sounds about like what my mom would say.

cathiecat likes this.
  12. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Almost finished my Thor Love & Thunder Marvel Legends wave today. Just got Star-Lord to go.

The sculpts on this wave have really, really impressed me. The Hemsworth, Portman and Thompson face likeness is impeccable.

Kept them all in the packaging (as you know I never, ever open my figures), and the box art looks fantastic.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  13. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Is that going to change when hasbro moves to plastic free packaging? You won't actually be able to see the figure.

14. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    That’s when I’ll stop collecting them. I love inbox collecting, because the packaging always compliments the figures so well. Plus some of the paint and sculpt apps look really bad in the stores. I always like to pick which one looks best. If they move to plastic free we’ll never know what we’re getting until it’s too late. PLUS the price increase makes even less sense cause of that.

If the Black Series does this it’ll be an absolute disaster. Would hate to stop collecting that line.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    Master_Rebado likes this.
  15. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Sorry to tell you, but they've already said that they will.

16. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Well that isn't good

17. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    It is for the enviornment,

18. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Okay it is for a good cause.:)

clone commander bossk likes this.
  19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    But the toys are still made of plastic. They could use recycled plastic for the window casing. But it’s cheaper to use cardboard.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  21. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I am a Harry Potter collector also any other collectors out there?

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I have a few shelves of Harry Potter dolls. Mostly I collect Mattel Barbie sized dolls and I have 3 Robert Tonners. The trunk thing is filled w/ HD DVD versions of the films. HD is the Beta of blu-rays. It lost out to Blu-ray which is sad, HD films fired up a LOT faster than Blu-Rays do.

I have last years released dolls - Bellatrix and Sirrius - I need to get them on the shelves. Both were very hard to get my hands on. They seemed to be Europe releases only. Hagrid was a special release who I believe was only sold at the parks. Both my Sirrius and Bellatrix arrived w smashed boxes. Good thing I debox everything. My craft room where I display them is in chaos just like my SW room so I can't get to the shelves. Ugh

I do have one Gentle Giant mini-bust of Voldy. He's sitting on top of my 2 UK books on my GOF shelf. OOTP is a first edition. I can't remember what the second book is. I have first editions of US books from OOTP onwards. I think I got a first edition of POA. SS is the holy grail of collecting, particularly if you can get a UK PS version.

There are new versions of Luna and Draco dolls coming this year - both are in their school uniforms.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2023
  23. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Cool it's always nice to know there are others who love HP as much as me. are you planning on getting hogwarts legacy?

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    That's the video game, right? No. No plans to get it.

25. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Yeah that is the Video game I plan to get it as soon as it's available