main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Not a place for the weak of heart. EBERRON AD&D campaing to start

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Well people listen up, theres a new rpg group that started and they will have a game really soon. They asked me if I knew people interested in joining. I said not only do I know them but they are pros at it. So I know that you guys overlap the normal player, I'm joining, and if any of you guys wish to can too. Espacios son limitados, first come first served. We are looking for PROS. So here's the link lads.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Warforged_Wars/

*note: You will be supplied with the AD&D rules 3rd edition so that you will feel comfortable and know the world you will encounter. The campaing will begin after in a while.

2. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    esto es online RPG?

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Nope its with people and dice outside of the cyber world

4. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    - I?m interested, but as you know I?m not a Pro. If they can accept someone still searching enlightenment in the ways of the RPGs (that sound a bit stupid now that I think of it) I may be interested.

- Can they give a bit more of information without ruining any surprises?

- Not that I really mind, but others may: In the web page, in the bottom left, under Info reads ?Category: Anime RPGs?. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.