main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Nothing is Certain - Sequel to "Best of Us" - A/N May 1st, 2006

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by oldjedinurse, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    I'm new to this story so I only read the first chapter but intend on reading the rest very soon( I got some catching up to do).

But anyway, it's really good so far.

Oh and I fully understand, ojn. Take your time in updating( I know all about the hectics of real life) and perhaps add me on to the list when you update again.

2. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    Oldj!

Well, what a ride you?ve led me on! I started down this path yesterday, determined to read some of your highly acclaimed works. They are more than worth the read!! I started in ?The Best of Us? and have now caught up with ?Nothing is Certain.?

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

That?s as close as I can come to a standing ovation.

The story line immediately drew me in beyond the ability to back away. I love your descriptive technical detail as well as your grasp on each character and how to write them. It?s an absolutely riveting plot, with just the right mix of action ? both Jedi and non ? romance, and character development and plot to keep me enthralled! So count this as my short recap review of everything so far ? I loved it!

As I?m sure all of your readers would agree, DRL must come first. When we lose our perspective, all real hope is lost. However, I do eagerly await an update to this wonderful story. PLEASE PM me when you decide to continue. [face_love]

[:D] Many hugs,
    Telanna?tani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.