main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" Nothing Left To Lose"Q/O* 1/21* HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE FINALE!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Jedi_Knight150-

Hey Qui, your proctologist called. He said he found your head. It's up your....

I'm not sure but wouldn't that hurt?

I have to say I have some of the most forthright and imaginative speaking readers on the board and I love it!!!!!

I am just glad I have this computer screen between you and me when I write some of this stuff.

Mistletoe and Ho, Ho, HO, Santa is on his way!!!

PEACE ewen

2. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    *sigh*

Truly dense. [face_plain]

Wake up, you silly man. Now!

3. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Well, it's true! Qui IS an idiot!

4. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Last-meal was like a table of strangers who sat around with just the intentions of eating and scattering as quickly as they could. Obi-Wan was afraid to speak, Xanatos was still too miffed too, and Master Jinn was just fed up with both boys at the table.

Qui-Gon could feel the inner turmoil as it rolled off Obi-Wan. He also could not help but notice the fear that radiated from him. Jinn could not figure out why this boy should fear any Jedi.

Doesn?t he know we don?t harm anyone? How can he fear his stay here? It should be so much easier than being a slave to Delbe.

After last-meal, Qui-Gon sent Obi-Wan to his room with instructions to shower dress for bed and then retire.

Qui-Gon had scheduled classes for Obi-Wan for only half a day because of the boy?s previous ill health. Qui-Gon seemed to see a marked improvement since the child had been allowed to stay close to the master. The healers wanted him around Jinn at least half of the day. He could not withstand an entire today of class yet will his weakened condition. Obi-Wan would be in classes, two for now, with initiates his own age. Padawans we who were of that age went to a different class. There were few padawans that young.

Jinn felt the nagging headache appear once Obi-Wan left for class. He imagined Obi-Wan must have felt worse than before because he had to leave Master Jinn, although it was necessary. The healers hoped to keep the two together part of the time and wean them apart gradually.

Obi-Wan had only about an hour of classes left when through the bond even with Jinn shielding, Qui-Gon felt something was wrong with him. No matter how he tried to deny it, worry for the boy embedded itself in the Jedi master?s mind and he had to seek out Obi-Wan to find out what the problem was. As Jinn made his way down the hall to Obi-Wan?s class room he saw what he thought the problem was. Obi-Wan must have done something to interrupt the clas , the instructor, a young knight had the boy out in the hallway.

Jinn watched as he approached but could not tell what was going on. The young knight, Gayron stood with one arm stretched out and balanced himself against the wall by placing his palm on it. He was in some kind of deep conversation with the former slave.

?I suppose I have to apologize to your class and you, Knight Gayron.?

??What??
    Then the knight kind of understood what Jinn meant.

?No, no, Master Jinn the boy has caused no problems, it was the opposite. We had quite a little outburst in there but not due to Obi-Wan?s rowdiness.?

Obi-Wan dreaded this part. He had been degraded and humiliated in class now he would have to stand there while Master Jinn did the same thing.

He might not outright laugh, but I will know what he will think about me when he hears this. Nope, won?t have to be a Jedi with some bond to know Jinn will think me an idiot for not being able to read more than a small child?s book..

Knight Gayron told Master Jinn what happened and how the children laughed mercilessly when Obi-Wan stood up and could not read the chapter assigned him to read. Qui-Gon realized Xani was right about Obi-Wan educational abilities. He also knew this was partly his fault. He should have used common sense and had the child tested before he was put in a class. It would have avoided the embarrassment Obi had just gone through.

The nagging feeling of sympathy overwhelmed Master Jinn yet again.

I will help this boy while I can and as long as there is not sign of the dark force in him or he doesn?t hurt someone. But I refuse to get emotionally involved. It is the bond that pulls me in that direction, not my own rational thinking.

Obi-wan thought he would burst in flames just from the heat that collected in his already ruddy cheeks. The scarlet red tinge of humiliation started at his neck and crept up to his face like a vine on a trestle. The tips of his ears burnt with shame.

Qui-Gon took one glance at Obi-Wan and then returned to his converstion with Obi-Wan?s class instructor.

?I will see what I ca

5. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Surely having the same illness must tell Qui something! Thank goodness Yoda was talking sense but now staying with Xantos and Qui-Gon is not doing any of them any good. Now Obi is getting the wrong impression of Qui-Gon.

DUH Qui-Gon, the other Jedi at the Temple don't view Obi as any kind of threat. Wake up!

Just read the latest post and maybe Qui-Gon will see some sense now!

Excellent posts!

6. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    At Last!! Qui-Gon is finally starting to wake up!!

I look forward to the next post!!

7. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME QUIGON, LOOK AT YOUR SELF AND HOW YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING THEN MAYBE YOU'LL SEE AND UNDERSTAND WHY OBIWAN FEARS YOU SO MUCH U BUTTFACE!!! :mad: 8-}

8. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
  9. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
  10. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    I'm surprised the mirror didn't shatter when Qui looked into it. He's been such a monster.

Poor little scar covered Obi........... wait a sec SCAR COVERED.

I'm gonne kill those pirates.

more soon please

11. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Obi_Jedi Don't you know it's bedtime?
    Well for me I am just getting up.

I want to go to work for a couple hours this morning and download files so I will have everything off my desk in time for the Holidays!!

Goodnight!!!!

PEACE ewen

12. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Bedtime?????, I have no idea what your talking about :D

13. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Jinn did not even think to tell the boy he was not going to be beaten for anything while he was here at the temple, let alone something that was not his fault.

?Obi-Wan come over here to me.?

Jinn felt the fear that radiated from the boy and still he could not bring himself to say more that the one small command to Obi-Wan. He was still in shock.

Obi got up from his kneeling position and went to where Master Jinn sat on the bed. He did not see the belt gone from his master?s hand. He only saw a very large Jedi sitting on the bed waiting to inflict pain and punishment on him or so Obi-Wan thought. Obi-Wan started to kneel with his back to the Jedi master. Jinn gently took his hand and guided the boy to a keeling position only looking at Qui-Gon. Obi-Wan did not know now what this man planned to do to him.

Is there another way to inflict torture on me that the Jedi have that I do not know about?

Obi-Wan let himself wander to the dark recesses of his mind thinking of the torturous things done to him and still he could not fathom what the Master planned to do to him.

?Who did that to you??

Obi-Wan at first did not know what Master Qui-Gon referred too. Although not forgotten was the abuse, Obi-Wan had placed it back in his mind where it was more tolerable to live with. It finaly occurred to him that Qui-Gon must have seen the marks and scars on his back.

?Master Delbe and the pirates some time, if I didn?t work quickly enough.?

Jinn became sickened again when the boy called Delbe his ?master? His voice had a tone of anger and hostility in it though it was not meant for Obi-Wan it startled and scared the boy when the master spoke again.

?DO NOT call him master. Do you understand??

?Yes Master I understand.?

Jinn drew solace from the title given him by Obi-Wan but not in its usage. The boy referred to him as he did Delbe. He did not refer to him as Master as a Jedi padawan would, denoting trust and confidence for their mentor.

?It is also not necessary for you to call me ?Master? either Obi-Wan. For in truth I am only Xanatos? master and not in the way you deem a master to be. Is that understood??

?Yes sir. I will address you any way you choose sir. You have only to tell me how.?

Qui-Gon did not answer the boy?s question. He was still in deep thought of what this young man must have gone through.

With no true conscious realization of what he was doing or Obi-Wan?s permission, the master gently touched his fingers to the boy?s temples.

He entered slowly into Obi-Wan?s mind; something he knew he could do if there was a link forming, but had never dared to attempt it before.

Maybe I should have done this sooner.

There before him lay the suffering of Obi-Wan Kenobi. The heart break of losing both parents at the same time and his home being burnt to the ground materialized first during the mind link he had formed with the boy with the help of the fledgling bond.. Jinn probed just on the surface of Obi?s mind never daring to delve deeper for he did not have too. Again more atrocities done to Obi-Wan on the ship by the pirates became revealed itself to Master Jinn. These would not have left scars at least to the delicate skin of a small boy, they could not been seen for they were hidden in dark corners of Obi-Wan?s subconscious, for him to possiblely relive whenever they crept from their hiding place.

It was too much for Qui-Gon to bear. He pulled from Obi-Wan?s mind so quickly that it caused pain to the boy. Kenobi grabbed his head and let out a slight whimper.

??I am sorry Obi. I did not wish to cause you harm.?

?I felt it.?

Obi-Wan said with astonishment.

?You were in my mind and you?..you saw what I never wanted anyone to see. How ? WHY??

Obi-Wan spoke to Qui-Gon but he would not look at him.

?Because of the bond you have tried unsuccessfully tried to forge with me, I was able to mind link with you and see, even felt your memories of the degrading and demoralizing abuse. I did it to get a better understanding of how you suf

14. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Hopefully, this revelation will stick in Jinn's thick head. 7

15. Linari_Tanis

Linari_Tanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

That's horrible.....I think Qui-Gon should give Obi a hug....it's so sad!!!!

:( :( :( :( :(

Well, I hope Obi feels a littlle safer now around the Jedi.

16. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Finally, Qui STARTS to come to his senses! Poor, poor Obi-wan.

17. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    *Sighs* Well quigon is still being stupid i think he needs a few more slaps on the face!!

18. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    For once! Why won't Qui stop believing in Xanatos and think with this fist-sized thing called brain that the Force gave him???!!!

Aun

19. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey ewen!
    I just found this story and I'm loving it!
    Poor Obi, Qui just can't get it through his head....

UP!

20. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001

After last meal, the three, Obi, Jinn and Xani retired to the main common room. Qui-Gon had explained some of what happened between he and Obi-Wan that day. Xani got a reprimanding look when he chuckled about Obi-Wan?s diminished ability to read. Qui-Gon did not however tell his padawan all that happened between he and Obi-Wan. At first he felt guilty about it but then reasoned Xani might not handle the fact that Jinn had linked with the boy mentally. There was a certain amount of danger that when a fledging bond was forming. Sometimes ?linking? increased the bond connection, accelerating the joining. He certainly would not betray Obi-Wan?s trust in him about things that he retrieved from the former slaves? mind.

No matter how Jinn tried to deny this child, a certain kindred ship formed after he mind linked With Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon accredited the feeling to the fact he shared a very private intimate secret with him. It did not occur to Jinn that it was the bond putting a tighter more insistent grip on the master as well as the child.

Xanatos finally asked and received permission to go to the ?rec? room of the temple and talk with his friends. Jinn informed a very worn out Obi-Wan it was time for bed. Jinn got up fetched his robe and explained to Kenobi as he entered Jinn?s room that he was going out on the temple grounds for some fresh night air.

Out on the lush green lawns of the temple?s lawn, Jinn sauntered through the night?s quiet, mulling things over. He often sought the solitude of the outside grounds over the gardens that grew in the center of the temple. They possessed no roofs but the gardens were enclosed by stone fence-like walls.

Qui-Gon stopped a moment to watch a comet streak through the air, it?s destiny unknown, with rapid speed never known to mankind. Behind him came the familiar sound of footsteps of Yoda?s shuffling gait.

?Much to think about this night my old padawan??

Jinn waited a moment, still looking in the sky before he turned and faced his beloved former master.

?I have learned much about Obi-Wan Kenobi that needs thought thru my master.?

Jinn would still call Yoda ?his ? master even though he had not been a padawan for over two and a half decades. Yoda had never taken another padawan. Jinn had been his one and only all through his hundreds of years as a Jedi master. He even achieved status of ?Master? without ever having taken an apprentice to train.

Yoda made a point of saying he did not like children, but Jinn and all the others at the temple who knew Master Yoda, knew he doted on the little ones . He visited the crèche regularly.

?Talk about it you wish too??

?I really can?t master. I told you of Obi-Wan?s problem in class. That is just a tip of it Master. I went in our shared bedroom to change my tunic. When I removed my tunic belt, while I was talking to Obi-Wan, he turned around to see me holding the belt and thought I was there to literally beat him. Can you imagine??

?Imagine I can not hurt a child however know I do some are capable of it. Hard few months the child has had.?

?Yes that?s what I thought. I also thought that might be why he turned to the dark side, because of so much strife in his life. Master there are things I know that I have promised Obi-Wan I would not speak and I won?t not, even to you. A child should not have suffered them.?

Qui-Gon did not explain to Yoda that he mind-kinked with the boy. He thought Yoda might disapprove, especially since they were suppose to be attempting to break the bond not strengthen it.

?Still so sure you are of the dark side he favors??

?I am not sure Master, but the bond is still being forced on me and Obi-Wan knows how I feel about it.?

?Maybe speaks the truth the boy does, control his powerful force he can not. Force collar on him you know. Hard to manage the force with it on.?

?Master Yoda I know how that collar works or should work. It holds the boy back to controllable and that is all. Is his unfettered power was unleashed and he became angry he could bring these temple wa

21. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    THAT'S IT!

*unclips her lightsaber, igniting the glowing green blade.*

I THINK QUI'S STUPIDITY HAS CAUSED ENOUGH DAMAGE! THEY BETTER LEAVE POOR OBI-WAN ALONE!

22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    All i can say is if obiwan dies in this story or suffers any more i'm killing quigon and that healer!!!!!!!!!

23. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    I'm with ya Jedi_Knight!

*unclips and ignites Orange Lightsaber*

You just say the word.... [face_devil]

Cat

P.S. In other words Luv_Ewan, It was a great post! :D

24. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    It's good that you have regrets, Qui. Very good. [face_plain] Still...

25. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Well, it's about TIME that Quigon came to his senses! Why in the world would he hurt poor Obi?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.