main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO November meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Sorry...Saturday the 3rd. LOL

2. Imperial_Sniper

Imperial_Sniper Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2007
    lol, no worries. Happy Halloween everybody!!! ummm, where at the science center are we offically meeting, cause it's pretty big...

3. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    How about we meet at the main doors? Inside if the weather is cold... I will have on my StL FF t-shirt. :D (Dark blue with my screen name on back...)

4. Lord_Tojo

Lord_Tojo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2005
    3 pm correct?

5. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Yep, thats what it look like. see you all this weekend.

6. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I went ahead and got tickets for the girls and I for the Body Worlds thing if anyone wants to join us before the meeting. We're going at 1:30. It's expensive, but I can pretty much guarantee the kids aren't going to be forgetting this exhibit anytime soon.

7. cvillevader

cvillevader Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2007
    how did it go? :)

8. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    We had our required three members show. LOL We didn't end up staying long at the Center and ended up going out to dinner at Chevy's. We had a nice evening discussing Football, the weather, and recounting our different life stories. LOL

All in all a great time. Hopefully we can meet for a social later in the month, and Ryan you should come this time! :D

9. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Hey, there were 5 of us! (Remember...Renada counts now.:D)

I think our December social will have a decent turnout, especially if we do it after everyone is back from school. I'll even bring a date to up the attendance. LOL

10. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Oh the sacrifices you make for the group Amy! LOL

I really meant that we had at least the 3 members needed. I reread that, and I must have tired last night; didn't mean to leave out the fact Laura was here as well. Now, I just need to get Ranada an account on here. :D

11. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    *sigh*

I had inteneded to make a surprise showing but since I lost my job just over a week ago and am still not sure about my un-employment, I didn't really want to spend the money, especially with Christmas approaching so quickly.

12. Imperial_Sniper

Imperial_Sniper Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2007
    It seems like i'm always apologizing... i'm sorry that i wasn't there, the only ride i found who would take me there (my sister) got into an accident the day before, leaving her car banged up and her with a pile of bills... but i'm glad those who attended had a good time. i remain ever resolved to attend at least one of these meetings, grrr... lol.

13. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Hey, no worries. For some of us we only see each other a small handful of times a year. I am sure you will get to meet us all in real life, at some point. But in the mean time, chatting in the cyberworld is the next best thing.

14. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Oh no, sorry to hear that Frank. [:D]

And Imperial, I am sure we all will meet someday. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.