main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Now that C4 is over...lessons learned

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Lufta Shif, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    :eek: You're kidding me. I paid $70 per night at the three star Marriott, and it had all the amenities. I booked that on Priceline.com two nights before the convention (I wasn't sure if I could go). Guess I just got really lucky

2. Lufta Shif

Lufta Shif Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2000
    Yes, you got a great deal! :) I used priceline a few times for flights. This trip, however, I wanted to know I was staying within walking distance of the LACC and wanted to secure a room ASAP after C4 was announced (I booked the hotel and flights in May 2006!). Anyways, I had a roommate, so the cost was cut in half. The Fig was unique and I am glad I stayed there - it is just that I think I will try for the HI the next time. If I end up at the Fig again, I will not be disappointed though. It was clean and safe and quite quirky in its decor. Very SW Universe-like.

:) Lufta Shif

3. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    That's cool; keep in mind, though that you can Priceline by "zones". I selected two zones in L.A. that were within walking distance/had shuttle service to the Convention Center and it did the rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.