main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-pres and Tom Skywalker talkshow

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Obi-pres, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    So Darh Maul. I hear that you are desining a new lightsaber? Will you show us the pics.
    ::::::::::::====[face_talk_hand]==[face_talk_hand]=====:::::::::::::

"I hate Luke's lightsaber," Darth says to Rangerprincess. Slice, his lightsaber just misses her.

Okay. Sorry about that Rangerprincess. He gets a little rowdy.

2. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    Either Luke's ROTJ or Mace's AOTC

3. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    So, tell me... do you like the special guest tonight? Oh and everyone, tonight we have another special guest here acting as a host tonight. JediMasterKitFisto!

<applause>

4. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    I would just like to tell you that I am only a part-time host from now on. I will be visiting very frequently. If you are wondering why I am slowing my job time I will say that I have opened a new business called the "Max Rebo Cantina". I am the main bartender along with JediMasterKitFisto and TomSkywalker. TomSkywalker is not available right now so we are now hiring part-time bartenders. They will take my spot when any of the bartenders (including myself) are on temperary vacation or just not able to make it. With TomSkywalker gone we are in need of bartenders much. When TomSkywalker returns you will still have the job and are able to come by and work whenever you like, but I will inform you that we won't be able to promise you as many advantages then. Now while he is gone you will have more say in many opinions and more ideas will be put in to the show. All we will need from you is a recognition on this forum of the other one (Max Rebo Cantina) and we will notify you by Thursday evening. Check the -Cantina Thursday night to see if you have made it. I hope you will enjoy your visit at the Max Rebo Cantina.

Thanks,
    Obi-pres
    Bartender

Also, if you'd like to play a game of Survivor I just started a new one called Survivor: Jedi or Sith. Ithought it would do well since the first one did. All you do is vote against Jedi or Sith of all sorts. I thought it would bring some extra fun to this forum (like there isn't any already LOL) and I would like anyone to come and visit. It is fun.

5. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    was this show unofficially canceled

6. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Hahahahahahaha poop is cool.

7. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    Hey guys. We are back. This is the Season Premiere. The question for today is
    "What is your favorite transporter? i.e. Speeder, ship, etc."

Mine would probably be Anakin's Speeder. What's yours?

8. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    The Endor speeder bikes from ROTJ look pretty cool, and they go nice and fast. 8-} Just what I love. Be great to go zipping along on one of those babies. Just don't crash into anything. ;)

9. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Bull Crap on a stick!! A talk show I just wish I thought of it.
    Oh The Republic Gunship is good

10. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    A yoda! they could use the Force to jump around and stuff and teleport soda's to you!

11. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    I love the Yoda one. I wasn't even thinking about ROTJ. Those speeder bikes are really cool.

12. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    Yoda's chair(the floatiing one)

13. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Yeah Yoda's chair would also be quite nice. I wonder, how FAST can that baby go? Zooming around on your floating chair at top speed.... That'd be exciting!
    Yoda: Adventure, heh. Excitement, heh. A Jedi craves not these things!

14. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    I would also like a Jedi Starfighter or an X-Wing

15. TinyObawan

TinyObawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2002
    I like Darth Maul's sith speeder :D

Zooooooooooooom!!!

16. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    That's was cool guys. Todays question of the day is, 'Who is your favorite OT character?' Let's talk...

/Mine would have to be Old Ben. He is so cool. When he uses the Jedi mindtrick and all. :cool:

17. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    I love Obi-wan so Old Ben would definetly have tp be my favorite in the OT (Old Trilogy).

18. darkOmegazer0

darkOmegazer0 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2002
    I think you gotta change formats to Scandles and animals.

19. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    What does that mean? I like your signature.

20. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    If you think you need tickets to get in to this talkshow you don't. Feel free to come on in anytime. I hope you like it. I guess no one liked the last question so I'll never do it again. Today's question of the week is:

What is your favorite Star Wars movie?

That's a good one. You don't really see that anywhere. Mine would have to be AOTC because that's where you get to see Obi-wan really kick some @$$.

21. TinyObawan

TinyObawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2002
    Yha! and cut off another arm!

22. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    You got that right. And another thing, why is there so many arms cut off? I think it is cool and everything, but I heard there is going to be another in Episode III. That would make three times. I think they need it though. It is cool.

23. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    Hey guys, we are back after an extended absence. Sorry about that. I hope this place gets more posts than it did before. Okay guys, we are back with more questions from yours truly, me. lol. I am sorry, we have lost TomSkywalker. I don't know. He just doesn't come here anymore. Which brings up this week's question:

Who is your favorite character who died in one of the movies?

Mine would have to be Old ben again. He was so cool. I just hate that he died in ANH. They should have let him live at least until mid way through ROTJ. Anyways, who is yours?

24. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    Come on guys. Don't cut me short. Let's get this place going. I would really like to get this place as popular as some of the other topics on these boards. Please, you know you want to post. You know you do. Bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.