main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Obi-Wan Challenge Stories - Closed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    NEW CHALLENGE!!!!

In honor of the release of Revenge of the Sith, we're going to do a Pre-Revenge of the Sith Obikin challenge.

Write a Pre-Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan and Anakin buddy vignette. Show them in a scene or situation that portrays the friendly, brotherly side to their relationship before things went bad. Banter is a must!!!

Neither character may die in any way shape or form! I want happy and funny! Lighthearted!!! No killing or dying! No loopholes!!!

2. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    What a great idea! :) I'm certainly going to give this some thought as I absolutely loved the snappy banter between Obi and Ani in the first half of ROTS. Made what happens in the last act even more heart-rending. :_|

3. Lady--Skywalker

Lady--Skywalker Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    I have to try this!

4. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    hurray for the no loopholes rule!

5. The_Mandalorian_

The_Mandalorian_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2004
    Ooh, i think i might take this one on.

6. MysteriousRaven13

MysteriousRaven13 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2003
    No loopholes!!!

Hey, there is always a loophole within the 'No loopholes' [face_devil]

7. Knight_Dilettante

Knight_Dilettante Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2002
    I've got one...

KD

8. Master_Noi

Master_Noi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    ts and kd - "Apparently, the point goes into the other man." [face_laugh] - Thanks for all the laughs. There were too many to count. :D

Okay, here's my attempt at Obikin. Not as much banter for reasons that will be obvious.

Completely Delusional

?General Skywalker!?

The slumbering knight stirred, but held in the grips of deep exhaustion, ignored the outraged, panic-filled cry coming through his comlink.

?General Skywalker!?

He blinked red, sleep-starved eyes open and looked down at his comlink again, giving it a bleary stare as though a foreign language were coming through it. All the clones sounded the same, but he would bet this was Cody.

?Skywalker here,? he said calmly, not quite remembering why he was sleeping in a chair.

?I thought you were watching him!?

Anakin could almost swear he heard the humming and whining of a lightsaber right before a loud crash in the background. His eyes shot around the room for a moment, reality finally sinking into his mind as his gaze came to rest on the tangle of sheets on the empty bed in the medical ward ? the bed where Obi-Wan was supposed to be sleeping soundly.

?I?m sorry. I dozed off. Where is he??

?He?s in hangar bay #3. He?s making quite a mess of the place.?

?Okay, I?m on my way. Tell your men to not enter and don?t try to stop him if he goes to leave. He?s dangerous right now.?

Anakin heard another crash in the background and a mumbled ?you don?t need to remind me,? before he shut his com off.

?I feel awful. I?m glad you?re here with me.?

There was warmth in Obi-Wan?s semi-lucid eyes, and Anakin was glad for some sense of recognition.

?I wouldn?t be any other place, Master.?

Obi-Wan reached up and pushed some hair out of Anakin?s face and smiled before resting his hand on top of Anakin?s. Anakin could feel the intense heat of his master?s fever-ridden body radiating from his skin and returned the comforting smile. And then his master began to stroke his hand.

?Anakin is so concerned. He won?t tell me what?s happening. I think I?m dying.?

Anakin?s smile faded. ?Master, I?m Anakin.?

Obi-Wan looked up at Anakin, obviously star-struck. ?There are things I need to tell you Siri ? things I want to tell you before I die.?

?Master, I don?t really think you want to say anything right now.?

?Ever since that mission to ??

?Master!? Anakin yelled and Obi-Wan recoiled in shock. Anakin watched as his eyes dulled and confusion overtook him once more.

?Why are you yelling at me Anakin?? His eyes darted around the room. He didn?t know where he was. Obi-Wan?s head began to lob from side to side and his body suddenly went limp as he lost consciousness once again.

Obi-Wan had caught some sort of virus on the last world they had visited. While the medics had been able to keep the fever from becoming fatal it still raged, bringing a plethora of hallucinations. Obi-Wan had taken Anakin on quite a ride, and Anakin had learned a lot about his master?s past as he had improvised, playing different characters. He had been Garen as two young boys had embarked on amusing childhood adventures, and he sadly realized he had been Qui-Gon as the Jedi Master lay dying in his apprentice?s arms.

Anakin met up with Cody at the entrance to hangar bay #3.

?He looks like he?s taking on the entire Separatist army in there,? Cody said. His tones were amazingly calm considering he was watching a madman.

?I think he is ? at least in his mind,? Anakin said, watching as Obi-Wan weaved and darted around in his solo dance of slashing, parrying, and dodging. He then realized that he probably should have hidden the Jedi master?s lightsaber. The hangar bay had been reduced to a junk yard. Fortunately, this particular bay was used as a cargo hold for surplus items and no starfighters were present.

**Obi-Wan looked out across the hangar bay, exhaustion weighing heavily on his shoulders. But, he couldn?t give up. The S

9. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    I just happened to stumble into this thread. That was awsum Master_Noi, a great idea.

Now I have to read the rest of this thread and figure out what an Obikin is - -

10. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    jodiwent

An Obikin is just like it says above, an Obi-Wan and Anakin buddy story or some fun, happy story involving Obi-Wan and Anakin. :)

Noi

How did you get that written so fast?! :eek: I have to come back and catch up on a couple of stories.

11. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Master_Noi that was great!! Loved the beginning where Obi thinks Anakin is Siri! [face_laugh] Then later thinking him Grievous! ?Great, now I?m Grievous,? Anakin mumbled to himself. He held his hands out to the side and called out to Obi-Wan. ?I?m sorry Master, I don?t have enough arms to play Grievous.? But I?m sure your mind will supply them.

That was totally hilarious! Poor guy! Obi having one heckuva fever all right! I actually felt sorry for Cody - not sure how to act when Obi ordered him to get the other clones in the hangar to take care of the 'droids'! [face_laugh]

Poor Anakin too! Having to play out the parts of others!

12. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    LOL! Noi! That was great! I'm not sure who to feel more sorry for, sick and deranged Obi-Wan or Anakin playing so many different parts.

13. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Here's my rather uninspired attempt

He Was A Good Friend

Story begins just hours before the beginning of RotS

Word spread throughout the base like wildfire. It usually did when the news involved the two most famous Jedi alive. From clone troopers to Jedi Masters, Knights and Padawans; everyone had heard, and they all had ventured towards the training room to catch a glimpse. One glimpse of the two heroes was all they wanted.

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker were about to engage in a practice duel.

?They?re here again, Obi-Wan,? Anakin griped, his voice having deepened much in the last three years since he left behind the awkwardness of being a teenager.

The elder man just smiled as he removed his robe and tunics, revealing a well-sculpted upper body. ?Ignore them. You used to be good at that,? he teased his former apprentice.

Anakin chuckled as he caught sight of a few teenage females. They three girls had their eyes glued to Obi-Wan?s bare chest. ?I believe you have a few admirers, Master.?

Obi-Wan turned his blue-gray gaze towards their audience and smiled. He could sense the embarrassment of the younglings at having been caught watching him.

?Stop flirting, Obi-Wan, you?re going to give them ideas,? Anakin playfully chastised his older companion as he began removing his own tunics.

?I?m not flirting, Anakin. I?m just being friendly,? he explained.

Anakin?s laughter carried across the empty room. ?Sure you are. You know, for someone that sticks whole-heartedly to the Jedi Code, you sure seem to have a way with the ladies, Master.?

?The Code doesn?t forbid being charming, Anakin,? Obi-Wan said. ?I can?t help it if I?m irresistibly handsome.?

Anakin doubled over in laughter at that comment. His sides ached and his eyes watered as he tried to calm himself.

?Personally, I think they feel sorry for you. They can see that I?m the more good-looking of the two of us,? Anakin finally managed. ?I mean, I?m more than fifteen years your junior, I?m taller and faster and I?m much more powerful a?.?

He never got to finish his statement. As usually happened during their friendly banter, Anakin would gush about his own skills and would be totally unprepared for the sneak attack that landed him on his back, facing the business end of Obi-Wan?s glowing blue lightsaber.

?You?re my brother, Anakin, and my best friend,? Obi-Wan told the younger man as he lay on the floor, his face inches from the white-hot saber. ?You?re definitely taller and younger, and sometimes faster than I, but you will absolutely never be better looking than I am, my very young former apprentice.?

It took less than a few seconds before both me were laughing. Obi-Wan reached a hand down and helped Anakin up from the floor. Once on his feet, Anakin sent a mock glare at Obi-Wan.

?I?ll never understand how you catch me off guard all the time,? Anakin grumbled good-naturedly. ?Some day, when you least expect it, I?m gonna beat you. You?re gonna be the one with my saber at your neck.?

Obi-Wan smiled. ?Not for a long time, Anakin. Not for a very long time indeed.?

Anakin mirrored the smile with his own. ?What do you say we skip the practice today and go have a drink??

Obi-Wan tossed Anakin his clothing as he began dressing himself. ?Good idea. We can practice tomorrow.?

The two men walked happily out into the bright sunlight, the heat of the day bathing them in red and gold. After a few moments of staring up into the brilliant blue sky and watching the shifting clouds, Obi-Wan turned his gaze upon his former student.

?I?m very proud of you, Anakin,? he said quietly. ?You?re a good man and a good friend.?

Anakin met his stare. ?Thank you, Master. So are you, far beyond anyone else I have ever known. This war has torn so many things apart. I?m glad it hasn?t done that to you and I.?

They shared a gentle smile before heading off together to find their drinks.

14. Jedikma

Feb 5, 2004
    Catching up from the collab challenge: ts and KD, what does happen next? I, too, have to wonder if the former groom actually wants the bride back. [face_laugh] Loved Anakin in this one. :) Nicely done. :)

Noi

[face_laugh] Obi-Wan was really out of it. Poor Anakin mistaken for so many other people. [face_laugh] :)

JediMaster_Jen

A happy moment here, but too many sad foreshadowings. :_|

15. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    JediMaster_Jen that was great! [face_love] Lots of warm fuzzies...but that tomorrow will never come! :_| The will not get a chance to spar...and the next time they cross sabers *shudders*

Awesome job with the bantering! Obi being charming indeed! [face_laugh]

16. ithesock

ithesock Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2005
    What am I doing, in the 'Saga' Board...? :eek:. But since I am here...I may as well post what I...scribbled.

Roses, Ruses, and Romance

?Anakin??

?Yes??

?Remind me to strangle you when we?re done, here.?

?Jedi do not kill unnecessarily, Obi-Wan.?

?I was once your master, my deluded former padawan learner, and you will not begin instructions on the Jedi way of life.?

?We?re on assignment, sweet one,? a little touch to the ginger head, covered by a flimsy hood. ?And I shall speak according to mission specifications, as you?re so fond of reminding me.?

A stifled groan. ?Why, oh why did I ever let you talk me into this??

?Because it was your idea??

?Not this. And certainly not into this wretched hive of scum and villainy that we?re??

??entering, at the moment.? Anakin spoke.

The soft, cultured voice stopped at once. ?Very well.? The master stiffened, then seemed to remember who he was, as he slumped slightly. ?Go. Now.?

Anakin shifted, his hitherto light-hearted manner vanishing. ?Are you?? He hesitated. ?I?m not comfortable with this.?

?Now he tells me. The sooner we?re done here, the better for us. Get the prism.?

?Will you be all right?? asked the newly minted knight, worry creasing his brows as he prepared to walk away.

?A cantina is the wrong place to ask such a question.? The master stumbled as a large and indescribable blue being with two trunks swatted him. ?Argh. Get the prism. At once.?

Anakin suppressed a chuckle, and stalked off, leaving the elder Jedi seated at a lone table, looking and feeling remarkably conspicuous. His height made it impossible for him to slink past the various customers; he made it past a cackling group of Twi?leks anyway, choosing to brave the crowds. Eventually he reached a discreetly dark counter, mumbled a certain pre-determined code-word, and was extraordinarily relieved to find a smooth, glittering prism pressed into his palm. He breathed deeply and stuffed the prism into a fold of his tunic, hardly believing his luck. The Force was truly with him. Obi-Wan would be pleased.

Not.

He had forced his way back to the main-rooms again, taking care to appear as nonchalant as possible?and had just barely stopped himself from returning a particularly flirtatious glance to the Twi?lek he had passed earlier, when?oh, sainted ghosts of Teth.

?Obi-Wan?? he murmured, eyes taking in the scene that opened before him: several tables upturned, four of the blue beings they had passed earlier were now circling each other, uttering menacing growls, while a fifth was clutching at Obi-Wan?s arms and?

//Anakin?// Considering the situation, Obi-Wan?s voice through their still-active bond was remarkably calm.

Anakin sent a metal picture of the prism in his tunic. //I?m coming,// He managed to speak?before becoming one with the brawl that would later go down in the cantina?s history as the swiftest, fastest, and most painless.

Four blue Bi?ilans lay in various corners of the room, twitching and groaning. The fifth relinquished a wilting Obi-Wan, upon encountering the tall, menacing yellow-haired human who looked ready to rip him apart.

Anakin took a few calming breaths as he ?walked? Obi-Wan out of the gloomy building. ?What were you doing?? he demanded, as they were free of the place.

?Nothing.? Obi-Wan drew the hood off, breathed in the much clearer air, and coughed. ?Tell me, Knight Skywalker, what does one do when presented with a large, smelly reulsé-rose flower, and asked to be ?an angel of the hour???

Anakin blinked. "An angel of the what? And who offered you flowers??

?The beings you rendered senseless a few moments ago. I must say, I was rather glad of your arrival, at that moment. ?

"Thank you for the compliment.?

?Rest assured that this fit of insanity will pass, and my intention of strangling you at a later hour still holds good.?

?Obi-Wan, we did it for a purpose,? Anakin protested with a grin, a

17. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    All right, I've been a terrible responder lately...

Birdy & Koori - aw, poor Anakin! :D Loved it!

May & Kyn - aw, Obi-Wan. [face_love] Very sweet. :)

Kma & VL - nice job with Siri. Someone's always having to take care of the men, hm? :p

TNJG - I love differing POVs. You did a great job weaving the different people in and out. Great job! :)

LE & Red - too funny! All over a flower and cloak. :D

Noi & Jade - [face_laugh] LOL! That was great! I loved Cody's thoughts on Jedi discipline. :D Great job!

Indra & MR - rock on! That's how I like Garen - big, bad and evil! :D Great job with this...perhaps it should be a longer fic?

TS & KD - oops on the not changing the gender in the song! :D Great job with this!

Loved all the collaborations - thanks to everyone who responded to mine and Opal's! :)

And now for the bantering ones...how the hell did you people write these so fast? :p

Noi - aww, poor Obi-Wan. :( The poor guy...would love to see what he said when he thought Anakin was Qui-Gon. Lovely, lovely job. :)

JMJ - that was so sad, in the context of it only being a few hours before the start of ROTS! :_| Obi-Wan is welcome to flirt with me any time, however. :D

ithesock - snicker. :D That was great - Obi the transvestite. :D Loved it!

Finally done, unless someone's gone and posted something else while I was writing all these. :p

18. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh wonderful!!! That was hilarious! Poor Obi... being dressed like a lady! [face_laugh] Oh my goodness!!! Strangling him for sure Obi! [face_laugh]

Great work!!

19. Jedikma

Feb 5, 2004
    Wow! How is everyone coming up with a story so quickly? I have yet to have a pb bite. :(

ithesock~ [face_laugh] Obi-Wan in drag! [face_laugh]

20. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    kma Oh, I so enjoyed that. :) Sweet and funny at the same time.

JediMaster_Jen Hah, loved the exchanges between the two. [face_laugh]

ithesock Sooner or later, we're all going to die from suspense, waiting for you to reveal yourself. :p It was absolutely hilarious!

21. Shadowolf

Shadowolf Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2005
    OK, Noi, that was beyond awesome. The way Anakin was caring for Obi-Wan and trying to keep him (and everyone else!) safe...marvelous. THAT is the Anakin I prefer! Obi-Wan in a hallucinatory (hallucinagenic?) state was funny in a sad sort of way...poor guy!

JediMaster_Jen Bare Chested Obi! =P~ That right there is inspiring. The friendship between those two is fantastic, I love how you portrayed it.

Ithesock Obi in drag...oh my Anakin will pay for sure! HA! [face_laugh]

22. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    In Response to Obi-Wan Challenge Stories - 5/23 New Challenge Obikin!

Summary: Days after AOTC, Anakin has taken Padme back to Naboo after the battle of Geonosis. They wed, just as in the movie.

The next morning Anakin must return to Coruscant and regroup with his Master, Obi Wan Kenobi.

The air taxi landed and Anakin got off. Obi Wan looked from the entrance of the ship bay, as he watched his apprentice slowly walking towards him. Obi Wan had been wondering how Anakin was adjusting with his ?new? arm.

He thought the boy would still be in a bit of shock over the whole thing, but to his surprise, Anakin?s face beamed brighter than two Tatoonie suns.

Obi Wan was pleasantly surprised to see his Padawan I such a jovial mood.

Finally Anakin approached his Master, and gave a slight bow. There was a moment of Silence in the air. Obi Wan turned and they started to walk together, side by side.

Anakin?s face still glowing off the charts. He was radiant, Obi Wan thought to himself, making himself chuckle.

Anakin felt his laughter, and slightly turned his head, as they continued to walk.

?What?s so funny Master?? Anakin said barely able to break his smile long enough to complete an entire sentence.

?Oh, it?s nothing my Padawan.? Obi Wan stopped. Anakin stopped in his tracks to and turned towards his Master, who was obviously implying something. ?It?s just I haven?t seen you this happy since, well anytime.? Obi Wan put his hands on his hips for a split second, before folding his arms inside of his robe.

?I don?t know what you?re talking about.? Anakin retorted as they continued their walk.

?So, I take it your trip escorting the Senator home was uneventful.? Obi Wan mused.

Anakin tensed up for a minute, thinking about what he and Padme had just done the evening before. Then he really remembered what he did the night before, and this morning before he left. Anakin?s face turned beet red again, thinking about his uneventful trip.

?I still don?t think me being reassigned is a good idea. She will still need protecting, Count Dooku and his flock is still out there.? Anakin whined.

?Oh, I?m sure you do wish you could frolic in the gardens of Naboo with a certain Senator every day for the rest of your life. But you didn?t think I was going to let you have too much fun?? Obi Wan said growing a bigger smile by the minute. He knew he had flustered Anakin with talk of Padme. Perhaps it wasn?t wise to tease the boy though. It would be tough enough for him to let go of his attachment, without more wise cracks.

Obi Wan stiffened up and tried to become the serious mentor again.

Anakin noticed his face go from grin to monotone with the blink of an eye. ?Acting serious now, are we Master?? Anakin said with a slight sigh in his voice.

?What are you talking about, I?m always serious.? Obi Wan said, leaning over to Anakin as he finished his sentence.

?Well we are almost back to the Temple, better straighten up Master, you can kiss up to Yoda acting all silly like that.? Anakin poked fun at Obi Wan.

?I do not kiss up to Yoda. But perhaps you should try it sometime, it couldn?t hurt.? Obi Wan informed him.

They entered the Temple and walked to an elevator and waited for it to arrive.

?Are you saying Master Yoda doesn?t like me?? Anakin teased. ?After all he did save my life just 2 days ago.? Anakin waved a finger at Obi Wan, as they turned to the elevator and entered as the doors opened.

?You just happened to be there, he was saving my life.? Obi Wan said, as he turned away from Anakin and grinned. He looked to the side to see Anakin?s reaction, and help himself but to laugh.

Anakin reached to push a button on the elevator, and fumbled with it. He aggressively pushed in the button, and they started to rise.

?Still not use to the arm? Having control issues?? Obi Wan tried to pry.

Anakin looked straight ahead, not wanting to admit anything.

?It?s fine, I?m fine.? Anakin said staring straight head, waiting for the elevator doors to open.

The exited the elevator and

23. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Woohoo! Obi-Wan is DEFINITELY the prettiest.

Oh, I hope I get a bunny for this one. So much fun!

24. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Oh, now I get it, thanks Jedikma I was haveing a "Do'h!" moment. I never knew those stories had a special name.

JediMaster_Jen I love this line : ?The Code doesn?t forbid being charming, Anakin,? Obi-Wan said. ?I can?t help it if I?m irresistibly handsome.?

Loved the other two too.

I caught the bug, so here's mine.

------------------------------

A Firelight Toast

How long had it been? Two, maybe three days, since the battle had begun. That wasn't as long as some battles they had been in, but this one seemed longer. The battle may have been over, but the campaign wasn't. They couldn't leave Kibishii yet, not as long as Grievous might still be there. Anakin couldn't figure out why Obi-Wan had insisted that they leave the comfort of the ships to go on what was essentially turning into a camping trip. He wasn't sure why he had agreed to go along with his former master other than the fact that it just felt right. Skywalker watched light of the fire dance across the familiar features of Kenobi's face.

Anakin couldn't help noticing that over the course of the war Obi-Wan's face had gone through several transformations; ones only those closest to him would have seen. At the beginning of the war it seemed to become tighter and his jaw more clenched. Anakin thought it impossible for that to happen, but it had. Then sometime in the latter days Anakin observed another change in Obi-Wan's face. It had softened, that tight trap jaw had unclenched. At that very moment the newly knighted Skywalker saw a smile, even a laugh on Obi-Wan's face. He wondered what was going on.

Obi-Wan had been making something that looked like food, so Anakin went closer to the fire to get some, and inquire, "Master, what has gotten you in such a good mood? I thought these uncivilized conditions would have you scowling." Anakin reached for a bowl and spooned some of the stew into it.

"Scowling," Obi-Wan protested. "I do not scowl."

"That's right Master, you don't scowl, you grimace."

Obi-Wan looked carefully at his former apprentice, and asked, "do I really?"

"Sometimes Master."

"Pa-a-anakin, you don't have to call me Master all the time anymore."

"I'll stop when you can call me by my name with out the Pa-a-a in front of it."

"It will happen," Obi-Wan assured as he took a spoonful of his cooking. He swallowed. "One day."

"One day - - " Anakin echoed. "The day you stop thinking of me as a boy. When do you suppose that will be?"

"Odd, I was just thinking about the future."

Moments of silence past as the two Jedi stopped talking to eat. Obi-Wan actually liked these moments of quiet togetherness. They had been rare lately. His own master had told him a long time before that one could tell when someone was close to you if one could go for long periods of peaceful silence. When people could be together without pointless chatter; when you could be together without having to talk to know what the other was thinking or feeling; that was when the words you did say had true meaning.

Obi-Wan knew that he and Anakin had reached that point. Because of that, he knew Anakin was dying to ask him something. It was that look on the younger Jedi's face that made the older one break their silence.

"What Pa-a-anakin? Obi-Wan asked, "What is it?"

"I was wondering," Anakin started. "The future seems so clouded, because of the war, just what part of the future had you laughing?"

"Ah - -" The smile was returning to Kenobi's face. "Well - - um - - "

"At a loss for words? That's not like you."

"I'm trying to think of a diplomatic way of saying it."

"Is it that bad?"

The smile on Obi-Wan's face grew even larger before he answered. "No, in fact, it is very good. I was musing on how things would be; after the war."

"And - - "

"And I was wondering how many gray hairs your Padawan will give you."

"My Padawan?" Anakin looked as if Obi-Wan was speaking a strange language.

"Yes, your Padawan. I can see a little tow-headed firebrand following at your heals, asking all sort

25. SapphireBloom

SapphireBloom Jedi Youngling star 2

May 9, 2005
    Wow all of these are so great! =D= I hope I get bit soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.