main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi Wan in the EU Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Ki-Adi-Matt, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki-Adi-Matt

Ki-Adi-Matt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 28, 2004
    So how about Obi-Wan, give me ur thought's, personally i think he's great

2. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

i think that obi wan in the EU is better than Obi in the OT/PT. I don't mean fighting wise; i mean portrayed kind of better.

Don't ask me why. I'm expecting another post that says, "Why?"

Also, i'd like to join this fan club. but wasn't there already one?

3. Ki-Adi-Matt

Ki-Adi-Matt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 28, 2004
    really i thought that to i really understood him more in the Eu than in the saga.

4. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    Why? :D.To tell you the truth Obiwan has lots of fans all over these forums.Even more after Episode 3 will have been shown. I am one of them.Good job,Ewan!

5. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    Why? :D.To tell you the truth, Obiwan has lots of fans all over these forums.Even more after Episode 3 will have been shown. I am one of them.Good job,Ewan!

6. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    Obi-Wan is actually my favorite character :D
    I also agree that he is better understood in the EU than in the movies; the movies don't focus as much on character development for Obi-Wan as they do for Anakin.
    Im tellin ya, though... ROTS will be Obi-Wan's movie [face_mischief]

7. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    Yep,me too.I feel Obiwan will shine in this episode.So will Ewan Mcgregor.Pardon my double posts.That wasn't supposed to happen.

8. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    s'all good ;)

9. naw ibo

naw ibo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 18, 1999
    I'm curious because I have never been able to keep it straight--just what has Obi-wan appeared in the EU? Is there a list any place that just lists books and comics that he has a fairly important role in. I know about the Jedi Apprentice, Jedi Quest books. And I have Rogue Planet, Cestus Deception, Labyrinth of Evil, Approaching Storm. But are there any other book he has a decent sized role in? And what about comics. The comics really confused me. I couldn't keep any of them straight. I'd mainly be interested in the time period between AOTC and ROTS.

I don't normally read EU(largely because I guess I don't particularly agree with the title of the thread :) ) but it could be I've missed some portrayals of the character I would have liked.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.