main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series Official "Obi-Wan Kenobi" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darkslayer, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Then you shouldn’t be watching The Book of Boba Fett. ;)

PymParticles , Shamear, Sproj and 3 others like this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I thought it was something Satine gave him

Bor Mullet likes this.
  3. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Touché! But I can handle one clone at a time.

Riv_Shiel and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  4. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    Or any of the OT movies. TPM is the only Lucas-era SW movie without clones in it.... for as far as we know.

5. Riv_Shiel

Riv_Shiel Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2014
    He said no clones. He is fine with seeing one clone.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  6. Huncrweo

Huncrweo Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 3, 2020
    Considering that Hawkeye began with two episodes so as to finish before TBOBF started a week later, I imagine that they'll follow the same pattern here, with Obi-Wan still making its theorised May 4 date after Moon Knight concludes the week before. I actually predict Obi-Wan to open with two episodes too, not necessarily to finish before the next Marvel joint but to get 5/6 of its episodes out before the eligibility period for the Emmys ends on May 31st (I suspect that the show will be Disney's big TV awards push in the absence of The Mandalorian and WandaVision, unless Moon Knight ends up attracting a lot of acclaim).

Mostly Handless and Sproj like this.
  7. elliot.saunders

elliot.saunders Jedi Knight

Sep 5, 2019
    There are reports bad batch is releasing this spring. I guess if that's correct, OWK isn't likely for may 4th right?

Sent from my JAT-L41 using Tapatalk

Mostly Handless likes this.
  8. Logray'sBirdHat

Logray'sBirdHat Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 12, 2022
    Nah, clones between the PT and OT is really interesting to me, hoping for more of it.

Yeah Danny, that whole "obsolete guys whose entire purpose is war" is super fruitful for storytelling. Love how Rex looks down on the stormies and all that, there's so much to do with it all in those early Imperial years.

9. Huncrweo

Huncrweo Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 3, 2020
    I mean, if Disney is planning on fitting TBOBF, Moon Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Andor, The Bad Batch, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Secret Invasion and maybe The Mandalorian s3 all into 2022 (that's 68 episodes by my count, not including Mando and assuming TBB is the same length as last year), something's going to have to overlap - at least partially - with something else. I wouldn't be surprised if it's TBB running alongside another series, given that it's animated and probably wouldn't attract as many eyes as the Marvel and LA Star Wars shows anyway. Perhaps they'll keep it on Fridays like the first season to avoid having two episodes released on the same day.

StoneRiver, Mostly Handless and Sproj like this.
  10. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Not 1-1, but visually similar...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I see fire and I see rain...

my kind of scum and Bor Mullet like this.
  12. Lobey-One Kenobi

Lobey-One Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2009
    Wow, there really is a hell of a lot of content coming out this year. On top of all that we have the final seasons of Peaky Blinders AND Better Call Saul (two of the best shows around currently), on top of that we have the first seasons of Lord of the Rings and House of the Dragon.

Huncrweo and Bor Mullet like this.
  13. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    Wow looks like these flashback are gonna go pretty far.

14. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    That's a deep cut there. I think that was only included in the deleted scenes with the laser disc release.

Mostly Handless and TCF-1138 like this.
  15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I love if all the prequel shows, show Kamino!

16. elliot.saunders

elliot.saunders Jedi Knight

Sep 5, 2019
    So trying to be as positive as possible... Final boba fett episode is on Feb 9th, possible we get a trailer shortly after?

Sent from my JAT-L41 using Tapatalk

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    You think we see return of the Kaminoans in these flashbacks, with Lama Su, Nala sa and Taun Wee. Also could this be flashback to the clone wars episode to the attack on Kamino or will there be another attack.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
  18. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Post-credit Mando stuff, I bet.

DannyD and Count Yubnub like this.
  19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I love it if we see see return of all prequel planets.

TCF-1138 likes this.
  20. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Except for Felucia.

21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Especally Felucia, just show it like the clone wars episodes showed it. Solo recently refferenced it.

22. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    That planet belongs in an Alice in Wonderland stage play, not Star Wars. IMO, of course.

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I don't know the planet looks so alien, it belongs in star wars. I love to see more alien planets in star wars and not just dessert and forest planet.

24. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Count me in.

25. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I don’t just want desert and forest planets. I just thought that particular design - flat gray ground with huge flowers - wasn’t a good one. Looked more Tim Burton or bad 80s screensaver than great Star Wars design.

No surprise, though, as my cosmic nemesis Ryan Church was the concept artist who created it. He and I have had many epic fights among fiery nebulas over the past couple billion years.