main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Obidala/Sabewan Archive (Update 8/28/07 - Thread Adoption Notice!!!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AERYN_SUN, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obis-Grl

Obis-Grl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Beautiful fan art!

You lucky ducky with your Obi posters!

2. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    i love lady saille's work.

~~

updates.

i stopped by restless the other day and there's a brand new layout. i'm still trying to figure out how to edit my stories, but when i tried to access the site from my computer, there wasn't anything under any of the categories.

the stories are there. all of mine are there, but since she's just experimenting with layout, i wouldn't access the site for a couple days.

i wrote another obidala poem; this one is titled 'Tainted Love' an told in padme's p.o.v., which is something very enw since the last two were in obi-wan's.

it's au, and it's not because it's set during the wedding at the end of aotc, but padme soon realizes the one she really wants is the one she'll never have...obi-wan, but still dreams.

thus far,

'can't stop loving you'
    'forever'
    'tainted love'

sorry, if all them are kinda dark but that's another aspect of their relationship, going into episode iii in our world. it'll be very dark and forbidden.

note: if you are accessing Restless, you need to know these guidelines, espicially already registered authors.

Please read completely through this step by step guide! Thank you!
    1 || You must first register in order to post a story. Fill out the form and write down your password.
    2 || Hit user panel
    3 || Fill all of the text fields. If you do not know which category to put your story in, feel free to put in "general".
    4 || After hitting publish, you will reach the final screen. Copy and paste your story into the text field (be aware there are size limits, read below for more info). Stories now can be uploaded as long as they are in txt, html, or htm format
    5 || When you have submitted the story, it will automatically appear on the archive.
    6 || To add chapters to your story, simply login and select "add chapter" on the story you wish to add to.
    7 || And above all, have fun and enjoy the stories!

i wrote anthor beautiful and sad obidala poem; this one told in padme's p.o.v. set towards the end of episode iii or in between iii & iv.

anyone who was a part of the my obidala yahoo! group, it has now closed. i've cut off all my ties to yahoo. because I just can't stand them and i've been very unhappy with them for a time.

but if you had fics posted there and would still to have them posted, you can submit them to me for postage on the official site.

my new e-mail for submission: obikenobi_gurl@msn.com
    or ewans_lovergurl@hotmail.com.

ooh, i'm working on a brand ne layout. no more black background to conceal those nasty cells. rebuilding os was all about making it beautiful, and now i'm doing just that. i have all the major pages in a light/darkish purple, and text in white. anyway, you'll get to see what it's like when i relaunch the site.

for now, when you access he site - it's the typical black background but it won't be like that for long.

3. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
  4. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
  5. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
  6. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Restless, the official Obidala fanfic archive is having technical problems. if you are going to access the site, i suggest you don't. i will let you all know when things are working again.

7. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    i was finally able to sign up @ restless. why? what was the problem? for some reason that system that supports restless doesn't accept underscores in e-mail. if you have an underscore, you can remove it and go back later and change it under your profile.

and please people, follow the directions. that was my biggest mistake after restless reopened.

8. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    just added the sequal to the love that never was - Their Love Trilogy

well, it's just the first chapter.

9. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Well, my first really try at Obidala fanfiction is up. I would like everyone's opinion please!

My one, My only, My hope.

I hope everyone likes!

10. Obis-Grl

Obis-Grl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Heather your Obidala was lovely!

11. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks so much! With that one, I got hooked, I wrote 2 more last night and then I have one more in mind to make it a Triology of Vignettes of some sort :) I hope they can get up soon.

12. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    ooh, i updated the Obidala Poetry Collection with new poems, Tainted Love & Prayer to My Angel. both are filled with a lot of angst.

Poetry Collection - Page 2

13. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Wonderful pieces Aeryn. And thank you.

I have a new Obidala, Our love will be Forever- A TPM, vignette, songficish piece. :)

14. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    obidala sanctuary has a new look...and there is only one word to describe it: beautiful.

i'v formatted, copied and fixed several of the links...and...well, i don't want to spoil it.

Obidala Sanctuary

15. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    There two wonderful fics by Glad is June, which I'd consider as Obidala. Even though I'm not an Obidala fan Jane has me hooked to her fics.

Count the cost

Amidala is the key

16. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    this archive is growing! i wrote another obidala fanfic last night, set during episode iii titled 'into the darkness.' i haven't written a fic in awhile so if it's really great, like some of my other stuff it's because it's a first draft.

or the beginning of a series...but for now, i think it'll just be vignette.

In the Darkness

17. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    It was wonderful! And the site looks amazing! ;)

18. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    thank you :) from the very beginning, my main goal was for OS was to make it beautiful.

19. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
  20. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
  21. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    non-obidala fic, i have written one.

this is a one-time only deal, but i have written a short padme/anakin fic. actually, it' more of padme reminiscing about her life wit anakin during aotc, while looking/holding the jappor snippet in her hand. (anakin's believed dead).

In My Heart (The Pendant0

I would really appreciate reviews. even if you don't like anakin/padme.

22. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    oh my god, i won the obi-wan kenobi caption contest! wahoo :D

Obi-Wan Kenobi Fan Club

my caption: "anakin, stop playing footsies with me! go play footsies with master yoda!"

~aeryn

23. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    i just checked out lady saille's site, a knight & his lady and she's launched a new layout using layer. and it looks like a tangled web might have a make-over as well b/c there's a new splash page.

24. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    My Knight

i've written a new obidala poem; i'd been itching to write a new poem for awhile and before math class, i finally did it!

~aeryn

25. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    Hey! I've been mentioned! Thanks, AERYN_SUN!

A note to my readers:
    I'm a little slow in finishing, but I WILL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.