main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON OC trailer?!?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Robin_the_squeeker, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robin_the_squeeker

Robin_the_squeeker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2003
    k, is it just me, or did the trailer NOT air during tonight's episode of the OC?

I was watching on CTV, and I watched from 1/2 before hand to finish (and the scenes from next week's episode!) and not a lighsaber was to be seen! ****

Was this whole OC/Star Wars Pairing only an American thing? How come I didn't see it? Am I the only one in this boat?

If anyone has answers, please post...

-A Most dishearntened Robin

Inappropiate

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Yup, looks like CTV didn't get the rights to show it.

I don't have cable so I watched it from the Buffalo station.

3. dunndadda

dunndadda Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2005
    hey robin_the_squeeker, i also got shafted here in toronto. i was watchin OC over at my friends place from the start, even knowing it wouldnt air till the end.

i was watchin the FOX channel, but CTV obviously had control of that channel for the OC showing, cuz of the little CTV symbol in the bottom corner. Plus, all the commercials were Canadian, or commercials for CTV shows. I immediately knew it wuz a long shot to show the trailer then.

But RIGHT at the end of the credits for OC, the programming switched for a SPLIT second back to FOX where i saw the shot of anakin walking evil to obi-wan on mustafar, from the OC TV spot!! it then switched back to CTV programming again after that split second. I literally jumped up and cursed as loud as i could.

I need to see that trailer now, cuz i promised to wait for my gf to watch robots, and thats on sunday...cant wait that long...hellp!

4. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I did record it from the FOX HDTV channel as the feed comes directly from the US and the CRTC does not insert Canadian commercials in place of the American ones.

5. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    not really a shaft... you can download it today and watch it over and over... slow motion... pause.... and wow... awsome...

6. dunndadda

dunndadda Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2005
    ive now seen the trailer like a whole buncha times...relieved...amazed.

still bitter about last nite tho. i wish i watched on my bro's tv wit satellite...newayz, thats in the past, and ive seen it and satisfied.

7. WLDB

WLDB Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2004
    CTV ripped us off. I dont understand I watched Fox, as soon as the OC started it automatically went strait to CTV.

8. Davin_Leikvold

Davin_Leikvold Jedi Master star 1

Dec 4, 2004
    I watched the new trailer. It was awesome, though alot of E3 questions still remain...

9. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    All hail the CRTC, or as I like to call them...the fourth riech. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.