main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oct. 27th and Nov. 24th Meetings

Discussion in 'Archive: Anchorage, AK' started by StarFett, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    Okay every one I know this is short notice for the first one but this Sunday Oct 27th at Spenard Boscos there will be a Fan Force and Star Wars Gaming meeting. It will be held from 4pm-6pm. Bring your playing cards and Star Wars RPG gear for the gaming side.

Also on Nov 24th (that's a Sunday) from 4pm to 6pm at Spenard Boscos (this one should be mentioned in the Boscos Newsletter coming out next month) there will be another Star Wars Fan Force and Gaming Meeting.

I will be sending a copy of this to Mara Jade Fan. Once again sorry for the short notice on this Sunday's meeting. Hope to see at least one of you there!

Note: If there are still gamers after 6pm who wish to continue playing they can move to another location after that (Boscos closes at 6pm) but the Fan Force side of the meeting will be over at 6.
    In Nov we will vote on offical title and other Fan Force stuff. People who are unable to attend will also be able to vote online. More information on this next month.

-StarFett

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I have posted the first of these two meetings on the main page at FanForce located here: Mainpage

If you know the address or directions to get to the meeting place, please post them here and I will update the post with the address and directions. Thanks and have a great meeting!

3. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    YAY!!!
    Then after almost a YEAR we will be offical :)

4. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    i will probally be able to make the November one.

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I have updated the posting on the main fanforce board for you with the directions provided by StarFett, here is what I wrote:

Anchorage Alaska To Have a Meeting and Gaming Night This Sunday, October 27th!

The Anchorage Alaska FanForce chapter will be having a meeting and Gaming night this Sunday Oct 27th at the Spenard Boscos. The meeting will be helf from 4pm-6pm. Bring your playing cards and Star Wars RPG gear for the gaming side.

Directions:

2606 Spenard Rd, Anchorage
    (Between Northern Lights and Fireweed. In a strip mall across from Momma O's and an Eastern Healing Center. There will be a big blue sign that says Boscos. If you get lost find a phone booth or bring a cell phone and call Boscos at 274-4112 or 274-7653. They should be able to give you directions.)

If there are still gamers after 6pm who wish to continue playing they can move to another location after that (Boscos closes at 6pm) but the Fan Force side of the meeting will be over at 6.

For more information about this event please visit the Anchorage FanForce board located HERE.

We hope to see you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.