main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

October 18th General Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    October 18th is the next date for our scheduled chapter's "General Meeting." While there are a couple things coming up:
    Candii's return this Saturday and Cindy's Character Day PR event (we still need 1-2 people for that)

We are scheduled to have an open meeting somewhere to discuss any/all Fanforce buisness...and possibly give new people a chance to meet us in person.

SO, we've got the date: Saturday, October 18th...
    all we need is to establish a time and place for everyone to gather.

Any suggestions? Southpark Food court is always an option...but some new locations are welcomed.

2. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    How about 6pm or 6:30pm at the Southpark food court? :D (Hey, you said you wanted suggestions! :p And we have to go to Brunswick anyways after the craft show.)

3. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    Evening sounds great to me. I work til 5:30 on the 18th so going straight to Southpark from Elyria wouldn't be that much trouble.

Southpark Food court is always an option...but some new locations are welcomed.

Why? Has the security at Southpark started to recognize you? After all we wouldn't want to be hassled for being gang members. ;)

4. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Saturday, October 18th
    6:00pm? (unless there is any objection to having it that late in the day)
    Southpark Mall Food court (Star Wars Lookin' Window)

EDIT: Padawan, if you have the chance at getting some hours...go for it. With all the stuff coming up...plus our own personal schedule...take all the money you can right now.

5. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I don't want to start at 6pm...It's too late for me and I NEED to get more work hours in and I can't do that if I want to go to the meeting that day.

6. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I'd prefer to have an earlier meeting as well.

7. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    :( I keep missing out on our activities!

I'll be out of town that weekend. Ah well. Next time. ;)

8. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Well, now that the news of my promotion is out...I guess it's safe to say one order of buisness for the October 18th General Meeting will be the official announcment of a new CR for The Jedi Knights of Cleveland

Among other topics:
    Jedi Council openings discussion
    CLEVELAND FORCE home opener
    Mid-Ohio Con and DARK XMAS road trips
    Christmas General Meeting discussion
    LOTR Marathon discussion

9. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Ok, it's little under a week, and we don't have a confirmed time for Saturday's General Meeting. So far, 6pm has been the requested time to meet at Southpark Mall food court...
    is that your final answer?

I havnt attended a regular meeting in months
    Yeah, what's with that Anrev? After all that discussion about moving meetings to Saturdays (fit in with RoP schedule)...as BMack would say: "you putz" ;)

October 18th:
    Krash
    JarJarJedi?
    Malo-Ha?

10. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I really think we should meet sooner than 6 PM... that kind of throws a wrench in everyone's evening...

11. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    And that is right at the beginning of hockey that night ;) .

12. Malo-ha

May 8, 2003
    It doesn't look like its going to be a very big meeting either way. So far its 2 for 6pm and 2 for earlier and poor Krash in the middle. If there are any fence-sitters who plan to attend but don't care one way or the other about the time please speak up.

13. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    and poor Krash in the middle
    Thanks Malo-Ha...but nobody has cared about my feelings around here for some time. ;)
    Have I mentioned that after Saturday...this is not MY problem anymore! (happy dance)

Ok, people...are we meeting at 6pm?

14. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    Hmmmmmm, sounds good. I'll have to ask my dad. Our house is getting remodled right now or else we could have a meeting here. :(

15. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    I can't attend. But one thing I've noticed and I told Geoff and Cindy: the negotiations around here are never short! ;)

16. Malo-ha

May 8, 2003
    Thanks Malo-Ha...but nobody has cared about my feelings around here for some time.

Not even your padawan? [face_shocked]

Have I mentioned that after Saturday...this is not MY problem anymore! (happy dance)

Krash that is not the best way to encourage someone to volunteer to be the new Rep. ;)

I can be there around six, possible a few minutes late. Which entrance is the food court near? I haven't been to Southpark in years. What time does the mall close on Saturday? I need to look for a pair of shoes after the meeting if I have a chance.

17. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    What time does the mall close on Saturday? 9PM
    If we're not done in plenty of time for you to go shopping by then...there's something wrong!

"All roads lead to...foodcourt"
    Best way to get to the food court is the front entrance (very center of the mall) the foodcourt is located in the very center of the mall (on the second floor) so it's difficult to miss. A power loss at any of these generators will allow the ship to leave (sorry, for a second...I started to sound like C3PO)

18. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    Nope, I can't go. My dad is going to be in Guatamala, my mom is taking a class at North Canton High school, and my sister is going to be with her boyfriend. (It is sweetest day)

19. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Due to the time being at 6:00 PM, which is really inconvenient for me, now that David is going, I suppose I won't be either. If the time is earlier, I might be able to do it, but I was really only gonna go to give David his game.

20. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    Sorry Eric, :( I really want to, but I can't. Maybe the next meeting or event.

21. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Obviously I'm not coming to the meeting. And if the meeting's at 6, then Rachael and Megan aren't going to be there either. It's Padua's homecoming, and they're both going.

22. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I'm sorry you can't make it to this meeting DVR. When I've been asking (both on the boards and in person) for a time to meet, it was split between 6 and (a non-specified time)...so I had to go with what was "in hand"

I got 2 "yes"...2 "no" (3 now with DVR...a bit late) and a bunch of people who can't make it at all.

EDIT: I can't believe I'm going to say this...but if DVR is able to make it, I'd be willing to meet you and him at Southpark around noon! That's right, I'm proposing 2 meeting times on the same day (this is a once in a lifetime thing) Anyone else who can't make it @ 6pm...consider making an appearance at this noon meeting as well!

23. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    If you make it sometime between noon and 2 PM, I'll show up. But if we meet at 6 on a Saturday, that can limit us from making other plans.

24. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    OK, I'll ask my mom as soon as she gets home.

25. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Let me know if you're definitely meeting at noon. If you are, I may be able to make an appearance, give David his game, and get my money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.