main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM OCTOBER MEETING

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Sure, I'll bring plates and cups. I will also bring napkins and some plastic silverware, just in case.

2. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    any particular place in the park that we're meeting?

3. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I don't really have a set place for everyone to meet. I am sure we will be able to find each other. Let's all just make sure we are keeping a look out for each other. Everett - are the other three showing up?

4. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Robert(DirtyOx)will be there. I haven't heard from Bryan and Leroy.

5. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    We will be leaving shortly. Just going to go pick up a friend and Maro and we will be on our way.

6. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Well, I felt the meeting went well. I feel bad because I haven't posted on the boards for a while. I have trouble making meetings in El Paso and Las Cruces, so that's why the last few meetings I haven't been able to comment. I had a good time, it was nice seeing everybody again. I sure wish more people would start coming to the meeting, if I can find a way to recruit at the college, I will. Anyway, we will miss you Josh, Bethany, and Nicole!

7. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I think the meeting went very well. I was glad to see everyone there. Thanks to everyone for everything you brought to the BBQ. I hope we can have that good of a turn out at future meetings.
    We will miss you Josh, Nicole, and Bethany. You have really helped to make this club what it is. Thanks.

8. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Definately a great meeting. It was nice to have a huge group like we did. And just talk about our lives as well as our love for Star Wars.

I thank you all for giving me the opportunity to be your all's Co-Rep. I hope I can do the Outer Rim Fan Force well.

And I also want to thank you all for making my boyfriend, Sammy feel welcome. He had an awesome time as it was his first time being to something like this.

Josh, Nicole, Bethany, you all will be missed. I'm glad we got to come togther through our common thread that is Star Wars. I wish you the best of luck.

9. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Thank you all for the nice comments. I really had a blast being part of this group. It was great being able to meet people with the same obsession I have. I post again when we get back from leave. Oh Everett and Ronnie, good luck with your new positions. I am sure you two will keep this FF on the up.

10. Red_8

Red_8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    Yup, havent been to many meetings lately.. but definetly fun! Josh, I hope nothing but the best for you and your family. Good luck, oh and I will let you know when any video games I want come out so we can discuss how to get it from there to El Paso, and how I will pay for. Its soo cool having a Japan Hook up!!!

By the way... Is the group picture we took going to be posted so we all can get a copy?

And totally off topic but Ronnie, tell same already! This suprise is killing him! he cant wait till homecoming to find out!!!

11. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I deleted this message.

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Here are the photos from yesterday's meeting. I hope you like them.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/norvon/GroupatBBQ8Oct06a.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/norvon/GroupatBBQ8Oct06.jpg

Everett

13. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    The first photo is probably the best. Thanks for doing that Everett. Also the titles for you and Ronnie should be showing up soon. Have fun everyone.

14. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Everett, the pictures came out great! I'm really glad we got to take a group shot. I'll definately be printing out a group shot so I can have there in my room.

15. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Thanks

16. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    sorry i havent gotten around to changing CRs around. stuff came up over the weekend. i will get them done on my lunch break tonight.

17. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    ok, who is the historian? i left tte title with jaggy for now, but let me know if someone else is gonna need it.

18. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    The historian position is something we didn't get to discuss.