main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Of Emotions and War Dear Diary Challenge Post 3 1/25

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alishu06, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Title: Of Emotions and War
    Written by: Me
    Plot: ha! me, a plot? yeah, right, flying by the seat if my pants
    Characters:The usual and a lot of OCs!!!!
    Additional info: Oh yeah, this is for the Dear Diary challenge...

Hope ya like it........
    Oh yeah, my main OC will introduce herself later...

Datapad #465
    Entry #1

In the Corellian System
    On board the Anakin Solo

Well here it is again, war. Dad said that he didn?t think that the galaxy would be ready for an all out war this soon. But he was wrong.

We all were. We thought that the war had ended when Jaina Solo removed the threat that had once been her brother.

I was only five at the time, but I can remember that day just as if it had happen an hour ago. It still pains me to think of my best friend seeing the shock that his father was responsible for all the problems the galaxy had suffered.

Aret?s brown eyes pooled with tears as Jaina ripped the mask that hidden the sith from the galaxy. He and I had snuck down to the caves that we had visited often enough, so we knew our way around.

But the presence of Master Solo and something Dark and evil was not something we had been expecting, let alone the duel and the outcome of it.

But I will have to save that for another time. Right now I have something that is more important to me right now.

Aret, who I haven?t seen in two years, will be returning from the academy tonight. We?ve kept in touch over the years, manly discussing the upcoming war and our part in it.

Although, I know he doesn?t have any romantic feelings towards me, I have liked him more than as my friend and childhood playmate.

Yes, I know he?s four years older and that he is of higher ranking, but he?s Aret. The little boy that held my hand when I found out that I was to leave the place that I called home, for a place that I knew that I never wanted to go.

He?s the one that taught me about growing up, and how to fish during those short summer holidays that I was allowed to spend at home.

He?s the one that took my heart and has no idea of what he has taken.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    A most interesting start! =D=

Yes, I know he?s four years older and that he is of higher ranking, but he?s Aret. The little boy that held my hand when I found out that I was to leave the place that I called home, for a place that I knew that I never wanted to go.

He?s the one that taught me about growing up, and how to fish during those short summer holidays that I was allowed to spend at home.

He?s the one that took my heart and has no idea of what he has taken

Loved it! :D

3. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    thank you... :)

4. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    INteresting start.

5. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Wow, looks nice![face_dancing]

Please PM me with updates if it isn't a problem[:D]

6. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Thank you both!

Yes G_Anakin, I will add you to the list! :)

7. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    This looks very interesting...

I loved the ending...very well written. =D=

May I have a PM when you update..[:D]

FL @};-

8. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Thank you, and yes you may have a pm when I update

9. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Datapad #465
    Entry #2

In the Corellian System
    On board the Anakin Solo

Well the Anakin Solo is just about to dock on Corellia. I haven?t been here in ages. Mother and dad had me sent here when I was younger, to avoid the attempts at death. Not really for me, but for my family as a whole.

You see, people don?t think I?m from a normal everyday family. I have two Jedi parents, and a Jedi brother, I as well I?m a Jedi.

One that has been declined at ever becoming more than a useless padawan. You would think that my father would want me to help carry on our legacy, but he?s too worried that something should happen to me.

More like what I would do to me. I can be really clumsy and forgetful. Well sort of, I kind of see something and focus my attention on that rather than staying focused on whatever I had began with.

Am I making sense? Ha, yeah, anyway, so instead of being able to follow my dreams I have gone to primaries and secondary and universities all for the furthering of my long and boring career of a belly dancer?

I wish! At least that would be more interesting than a historian. Mother said that someone needs to keep the history of the Jedi all documented.

What I want to know, who?s going to read all that boring stuff. Yes, during classes you have to, but I mean for a hobby? Definitely not me. I just have to come up with a way to tell my parents.

Easier said than done. For you see my father is very over protective. And he would lock me in a tower if I said that I wanted to go on a combat mission.

None of my other friends? parents are like that. But hey, they?re not Kyp Durron?s only daughter. Something I wish I wasn?t most of the time.

You?d be surprised at what I can and cannot do, one of them is date, even though I happen to be eighteen. An adult on most planets. But there is something I can get a way with, something that I have been working to prefect for almost five years.

I?m proud to say that I came up with it myself. Yes, I kind of got Aret to train me. At the time when he left for the academy I could kick his butt in one on one lightsber sessions.

Dad doesn?t know about it though.

Mom, I?m a lot like her in many ways, except that she didn?t have to go to school and learn about kriffing history.

She married dad when she was only a few years older than me. She came to the academy right after the Killik war. She was seventeen. Her master was none other than Jyset Deare, who died last year.

She met dad on a mission and soon they were in love. When I think about it hard, it makes me kind of sick, dad is almost twenty-five years older than her. He could have been her dad.

But they are still in love, even after twenty-three years. Thankfully I look like her, except my long black hair, which I inherited from dad. My eyes are a deep velvety purple. I?m built like mom too, I?m tall and have a tiny waist and small feet.

Oh, well. I don?t know why I just described myself and family, I?ll be the only one to read this.

I?ll be right back, Kallen, my older brother, came in and said that we need to get ready to dock. I have everything ready.

10. goddess_sticks

goddess_sticks Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 19, 2006
    I just read this and I like it so far.

And she's Kyp's daughter which should be fun.

I think it's kind of funny how much younger than him his wife is. He sure does have a thing for younger women. ;)

11. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    I really like your OC...are we ever going to know her name?

Kyp's daughter, huh? Must be a theme of sorts...:p

I was surprised at first. I thought she was Ben's daughter. But I really like the idea of Kyp having a daughter...

So, his wife is 25 years younger...LOL ;)

FL @};-

12. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Hehehe yeah, I just kind of added that she was 25 yrs younger...and um, to tell you the truth...I don;t even know my OCs name ;)

13. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Oh, a Kyp legacy, very cool! Please tell me the girl's mother is not Jysella. I get cold sweats thinking about Kyp and Jysella, it's perverted somehow! [face_laugh]

I was a history major, and you know, it is boring! Poor girl! How will she ever find fun!!!!!

14. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    hehehehe, yeah, no Jysella is SO not married to Kyp, just the thought of that makes me want to puke. lol

15. JediMasterArmada

JediMasterArmada Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2006
    I have to say that I like this so far.

Kyp having a daughter is interesting.

Could I please get a PM when you update?

Armada

16. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Awesome! I'll send ya one!

Okay here is a short post

Datapad #465
    Entry #3

Corellia, Jedi Temple

I can feel my heart start to beat faster as I think of seeing Aret again. I wonder if he has really changed as much as people have said.

I know that I shouldn?t?he?s the only one that wouldn?t find my infatuation with him funny. I bet he?d be flattered, but then he would just smile and say that it would be a good idea if we stay friends.

When we stepped of the small shuttle that Kallen had ordered for us I began to go crazy. I began to start thinking about my appearance and if I had changed in the last few years.

But the bad news is that I won?t be seeing him until the morning. Dad surprised me though.

He stepped out from the small apartment just as Kallen dropped my bags. He was supposed to be on Coruscant. Dad smiled and then reached to give me a hug. I of course returned it, I have to say that I am not happy about at all, I thought I was going to be free for just a few days.

And then he showed up, I was half expecting mom to show up. Thankfully she was not with him.

I asked dad why he was there, and you know what he told me? He thought that I would need help keeping out of trouble, isn?t that why Kallen was sent?

Grrrrrrrrrrr, I?m so angry!!! I want to be treated like my age, not as my dad?s baby.

I bet that he?ll follow me everywhere and that I won?t be able to see Aret by myself.

Hmmmmmm, I think I have an idea. I?ll be right back.

Okay, I?m back! I just contacted Ben Skywalker, my almost uncle, he understands some of what I;m going through. Hopefully he?ll get dad on an assignment so that I can be free.

Dad?s just going to have to see it, I?ll be moving on, whether he likes it or not.

17. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    This is very interesting....

I can't wait to find out just who Mrs. Durron is.

I must be a strange one...I actually think the idea of Jys and Kyp together is cool...until Corran goes dark side. Although that could be interesting all in itself. [face_laugh]

More soon....

FL @};-

18. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Yeah, Mrs Durron has to be something since she has to put up with Kyp ;)

I've tried to write a Kyp and Jsy, but it just seemed wrong :0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.