main
side
curve

Of Pilots and Jedi (post-Rebirth Jaina/Jag)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Melyanna, Aug 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Great post!

2. Freyja

Freyja Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Yeah, great post! Have fun getting all your stuff together...college is a blast. :D

3. GirlJedi

GirlJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2000
    Wow enjoying this story very much. What? going to college? Hey dont' neglect us readers here. It's a busy time, but we will understand if you get caught up in all that RL stuff, okay it's lots of fun your first days at college. All that orientation stuff and they make you watch Animal House or some other movie. But we hope you can keep this story going too.

Isn't there a lock on the 'fresher door? and wouldn't Jaina lock it? also I like how Jaina is training with Mara again. will Jaina have a talk about that flyboy with Mara? it's ususally much easier for a girl to talk to someone other than Mom about boys. fer sure.

Kyp sure can act like a moron.

4. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    She didn't lock the door because otherwise we wouldn't have had that scene. :D

Anyway, there's no way I'll finish this before school starts. The deal is that I'm packing stuff up this week and there's no guarantee that I'll be able to keep up my grueling pace. I figure that since I normally get up pretty early and I don't have a class before ten o'clock, I will be able to post frequently once I get settled in Champaign. It's just this week that's going crazy. (You should see my mom. I'm her first child to leave home, and she's more worked up than me about me leaving. Moms are so cute sometimes. :) )

5. GirlJedi

Nov 10, 2000
    Moms are cute sometimes. It's hard to watch your young 'un fly away... I loved your scene with Ben as well.

and if it was me, i'd probably forget to lock the door if Jag was on the other side.

6. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    LOL!!!

Actually, that's based on a bad habit of mine to not lock the door sometimes when I should. Not necessarily bathroom doors, but you wouldn't believe the number of times people have walked in on me when I'm changing clothes or something...

7. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    I go away on a short vacation and I fall so far behind!

Anyway, great job Melyanna. Han was great in those two posts and I loved seeing Kyp return. Looking forward to a fight.

One complaint though, couldn't it have been Jag in the shower? :D

Good luck at college!

8. GirlJedi

Nov 10, 2000
    The way Jacen was kidding Jaina was very realistic, too. what a pesky brother would do. but what does Jacen think of this guy?

9. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Good point, Girl Jedi. It's nice to see them act like siblings rather than just treating each other like other Jedi, which the EU does too often.

10. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Great post, despite the lack of Kyp-mauling.

And yes, you should bring in Ganner, but Danni can stay out of it as far as I'm concerned. *realizes the irony of this, as Danni will be making a cameo appearance in Home before it's finished*

11. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Thanks for reminding me Sticks. Ganner and Danni should come; it'd be interesting.

And Sticks, when will we be seeing Danni in your fic?

12. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    I have an older brother who loves to tease me about all my male friends. That's something I can write about realistically.

Ganner will be coming into the picture, I think. Hey, he could jump on the bandwagon and beat up Kyp too...nah, I'll let Jaina and Jag handle that. They're perfectly capable.

Okay, there will probably be more tomorrow. I will say one word about tomorrow's post:

Duel!

13. HIM_EMPRESS_RENEE

HIM_EMPRESS_RENEE Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2001
    GREAT POST!!
    Try to post to us soon.
    Have FUN at college.
    Good luck this year.

14. HIM_EMPRESS_RENEE

HIM_EMPRESS_RENEE Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2001
    We finally set a date for the wedding it's going to May 4,2002. We going to write on napkins and the other wedding stuff(May the Fourth be with us, Always).

15. sith_lady17

sith_lady17 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2001
    Great post Melyanna! :D

16. solo_yt1300

solo_yt1300 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2001
    HEEE I'm new here and I just found this fic...plus others, and its great.
    Jaina caught in the shower :D
    Makes me want to start to write again.

17. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Naughty naughty Jag! I loved his telling Jaina to be careful and kissing her hand, so cute! I WANT MORE!

18. LTJainaSolo

LTJainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2001
    cool..more

19. Eldritch009

Eldritch009 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    Ganner & Danni..Hmm...sure. :)
    Up!

20. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    There will be more today! I woke up entirely too early this morning and spent my free time writing instead of packing. You should all be ready and waiting for the big moment!

:D

21. mara_skywalker

mara_skywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2001
    i'm waiting

22. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    *tune of meow-mix*
    More, more, more more...
    more, more, more more...
    more, more, more, more..
    more, more, more, more!

23. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, nobody ever move to Illinois.

Today I tried to apply for a state identification card. However, since I don't have a license and I lost my social security card, I didn't have proof of my social security number. So, I have to apply for that and wait a week before I can get my state ID, which I need to set up a checking account. Therefore, I'm going to SCREAM!!!!

Okay, that's out of my system. I will try to get a post up later today. Please have some patience with me, as I am NOT in the mood for complaining.

Have a nice day! :) [face_devil]

24. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Wow. One of my friends goes to college at Wheaton in Illinois, and I'm hoping to go to Greenville. After that little note, I'm reconsidering. ;)

Anyway. Time for more story!

25. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    Eh, it's not as bad as I made it sound. I was just extremely frustrated. I'm better now, and working on the next post. It's about half done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.