main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Official 2013 Election Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthVader79, Jul 8, 2013.

?

Vote for your City Representative

1. DarthVader79

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Write in below

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Greetings friends!

After a lot of hardwork and perseverance, we have once again become officially recognized as an official Fan Force fan group on theforce.net (the largest Star Wars fan site on the internet).

Thanks to users such as Kathy and Eva, we have succeeded in kicking out the old leadership, and founding a club to celebrate a new trilogy.

But our work doesn't stop here, in order to go forward, we need to nominate a City Representative to act as a liaison between the moderators, reach out to new members, and to keep great relations with other fan groups. I grew up with this club, having joined the group 11 years ago as a teenager. I saw it form and fall apart, and I know that with a little bit of help we can bring back something really great.

I have been nominated by Eva to take over as CR, so please, head on over to to this link (ignore most of the recent posts, they're all bogus), log in with your facebook account or username, and vote for DarthVader79.

Thank you all and MTFBWY!

SiaLanWezz likes this.
  2. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    For the record, *I* have not kicked out any of the previous leadership. But I do know Eva and Erick have expressed interest in reviving the club, so I do support their desire to give it a shot. I do believe it is time for a leadership change since the previous CR has had the position for a few years now.
    Erick, If you'd like to take on the role of CR and Eva has nominated you then I will second your nomination. If there are others who would like to run for CR I hope they speak up too.

SiaLanWezz likes this.
  3. DarthVader79

Jun 16, 2001
    Absolutely Kathy, bad word choice on my part. What I meant was, "thanks to your support."

4. DarthVader79

Jun 16, 2001
    accidentally reposted

5. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Oh my goodness I never thought I would be posting here again! This is awesome! Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone

6. Callisto_DAerisian

Callisto_DAerisian Jedi Knight star 2

May 26, 2005
    SFFF: the force will be with you. always.

gah couldn't help it. it's like tourettes

SiaLanWezz likes this.
  7. SiaLanWezz

SiaLanWezz Jedi Knight star 2

May 8, 2004
    Its nice to see folks back posting again. Welcome, Gail and Rose.

8. SWFAN3

SWFAN3 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, you have my vote.
    I had wondered what has happened.
    Your skills are now complete.