main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official CIII store response from Lucasfilm...it will re-open online!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by brokenyolk, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I only have one and i am not a scalper So i would trade for it What is fair and all it is a collectable and i have no idea how to determan the value of it lol I know what i paid for it. if any one could do one of those items i might be willing to do both

2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    yes sithman that is it with the epic poster shot only reason i bought it but since i have the Epic poster i am satisfied with that as well. it is still factory sealed and has the target coupons in the package in perfect condition as well

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    So would you be willing to sell me one?

Once again, I have the Extra Trivial Pursuit disc that you wanted, and I would be glad to include it with whatever price you would charge.

Let me know. :)

4. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
  5. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
  6. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
  7. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I have a patch. PM me.

8. MxPxRobbie

MxPxRobbie Columbia, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 1

Feb 2, 2004
    Cool that I ordered a shirt, but it didn't ask me what size i wanted!

9. Mrs_Kitty

Mrs_Kitty Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2002
    Where are the hoodies?

I bought a T-shirt, but it didn't ask me what size :confused:

Edit: The Store is closed again :confused:

10. subbob

subbob Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    Darn it! No Yoda sweatshirts.

I wonder if they ever had any for today?

:( My wife and daughter stood in line all day on Thursday at C III. Only thing my daughter wanted was the Yoda hoody. They ordered and paid for one (along with the rest of our order) at 7:20 PM. About 30 minutes later, when their order had still not been filled, they asked what was going on.

Their order slip had been misplaced and never filled, by the time they started filling the order, the sweatshirt was sold out and they had to refund their money!

11. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    You know. It seems like these guys want the program guide more than me.

Psxjedi76, thanks for the PM, but why don't you sell the program guide to one of these other guys?

Peace. :)

12. Mrs_Kitty

Mrs_Kitty Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2002
    Okay, this is weird, I order my stuff. Then go back and the C3 stuff is gone, go back a few seconds later and it's back. My computer must be acting funny :confused:

13. DarthRusty

DarthRusty Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2005
    Silly me, I didn't see that some of the things won't be shipping out until June. Hmmmm... exclusive leftovers? More like, "give us time to run some more of these off". Oh, well. At least I will get my pin that I missed out on. And a couple of shirts that I most likely won't be able to fit into.

-- Rusty

14. DarthRusty

Mar 30, 2005
    The main page has the sweatshirts, but when you click on the link, the page is dead.

-- Rusty

15. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    They added a few more items, the Yoda and Darth Vader hoodies are now on the site.

16. DarthRusty

Mar 30, 2005
    I eat poop for breakfast.

-- Rusty

17. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    I don't know what you guys are talkin' about. . . I can choose sizes for all the shirts/sweatshirts.

And sheesh, they just added all this C3 stuff 10 minutes ago. They will probably be adding a few more items throughout the day.

Give 'em a few minutes, eh?

EDIT: Here's to hoping the put the program guide up later today or sometime this week. ;)

18. DarthRusty

Mar 30, 2005
    They raised the prices on almost everything. That sucks.

-- Rusty

19. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    They only raised the price on the poster and the collector's pin, everything else is the price it was in the store.

20. DarthRusty

Mar 30, 2005
    They raised the sweatshirt prices. That was mainly what I noticed. That and the poster. Didn't realize they raised the pin.

-- Rusty

21. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    MxPxRobbie
    You can either select sizes when you click on MORE INFO and then select to order OR you are forced to select a size when you check out. They have every normal size it seems.

I'm happy with the selection, there are quite a few items I wanted, but didn't want to WASTE time waiting in line for at the store! (too many things to do other than handing more cash over!!) I ordered the sweatshirts, blanket, pin and poster. This is how the items should have been offered in the first place!!!!! I can understand the figure being a convention exclusive.. but come on sweatshirts.. we should have had those before we even traveled to Indy. :)

Congrats to LFL and Star Wars Shop for finally getting the CIII store run correctly! :)

22. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    The average seems to be a $5 increase.. not bad considering I didn't have to waste time standing in line at CIII! The extra cash was well worth the time I got to spend on OTHER fun events!

23. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    This is kind of a kick in the teeth to people who actually believed GenCon, LFL, etc. when we thought C3 merchandise would only be sold at C3. That was many people's motivation for sticking it out in line and sacrificing a day's worth of quality events.

A definite double-edged sword here.

24. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    On Thursday, I waited from 12:30PM until 6:45PM to get my four Vaders and my Epic poster. I spent an entire day just waiting in line.

But you know what? I am happy that they re-opened the store online so people can get what they want. I'm happy that people who couldn't get the Yoda hooded sweatshirt or the Epic poster at C3 can now do so. I'm sure those people are very grateful for the store re-opening online as well.

You can look at this positively as an opportunity to get stuff that you missed at C3, or you can look at negatively as a "kick in the teeth" to people who waited in line at C3.

Your focus determines your reality.

25. olbenkenobi

olbenkenobi Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.