main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Official Discussion - Clone Wars: Chapter 16 (Skintight Winter-wear Padme) [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by jp-30, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Unno

Unno Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2003
    Are you sure? I think the cartoons from Hyperspace are 16:9.

Unno

2. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    I liked this episode a lot. It made me laugh (when Padmé asked C3PO to pick up her cape).

3. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Correct me if I'm wrong....but isn't the Padme voice actress in the cartoon the same girl who did Padme/Amidala's voice on the TPM video game?

They sound so similar.

4. Jedi_Emulator

Jedi_Emulator Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2004
    Did he just say what I think he said? I'll have you know that that episode was one of the best episodes! If any episode was boring, it is the one where Asajj Ventress is battling the monsters. COME ON PEOPLE!!!

5. Toasted_sith

Toasted_sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2003
    did any one notice the "gotchya" line how padme and anakin said it ??

6. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Correct me if I'm wrong....but isn't the Padme voice actress in the cartoon the same girl who did Padme/Amidala's voice on the TPM video game?

Yep, it's the same voice. :)

7. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    I've got to agree that Padme going out with only a couple of droids would be *highly* unlikely, according to the security procedures she's usually tied to.

Typho, or bodyguards of some sort (sentaorial, Naboo, or handmaidens) would most likely be at her side, somehow. She had "at least" handmaidens in TPM, AOTC, and from pics at TOS/Insider, she has them in Ep III as well.....does she just forget them in the cartoons?