main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Official Discussion: Clone Wars Season 3 [Chapter 21: The General Attacks] (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth-Pie, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    Here ya go Phoenix

>>So 2nd Quest are you saying K'kruhk still lives?!<<

Not only am I saying that, so is LFL's continuity guy:

Are you sure K'Kruhk isn't dead? He sure looks dead.
    Though we see Grievous take the Whiphid Jedi's lightsaber and get the report from the clones that all the other Jedi are dead, K'Kruhk was only seriously injured and as part of his Whiphid physiology, he went into a hibernation trance to recover. This explains K'Kruhk's appearance in the comics later in the timeline. It should also be noted that K'Kruhk had been thought of as dead before.

2. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    I think that was actually the last few notes of Anakin's theme.

Well, Vader's theme is the Imperial March. I beleive there were a few very distinguishable notes from it that were used as a transition form scene to scene.

3. master_organa

master_organa Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 5, 2004
    This chapter was my favorite yet. Though I wish Kruhkk had not been left behind. Mace's voice is amazingly close to Samuel Jackson's.:D

4. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    I was just re-watching it, and I thouth it was halarious the little Anakin/Qui-Gon conversation.

"Did you hear that, Master Qui-Gon?"

"Yes. It's calling for you."

"The tree?"

[face_laugh]

Also, as said before, the music while descending into the lower levels of Coruscant is wonderfull! :)

One question. Did Yoda dub him "Jedi: Knight of the Republic" or "Jedi Knight of the Republic?"

5. starbird2273

starbird2273 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2003
    First chance to get to the boards since they aired.

There were 12 lightsabers at the knighting. so it's either an error, they all use green and blue to signify the 2 parts of the force (living and I forget), or they don't need to be council members, just masters, in which case Mace was absent (I don't think the council was all there during the debate, thought there were empty seats)

just my thoughts. great so far.

And 4 pages in, and no one mentioned the cameo of E.T. or the cylon raider.

6. Annadalla

Annadalla Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2005
    Thank you ThrawnRocks! :)

Anyway, I liked the little part where she lays his "rat tail" Ha ha..in the box. That was good. And of course, there is supposed to be a reference to the Whikket or whatever it is necklace in ROTS, so maybe that's to show it didn't just come out of nowhere...but that's just me...ha haha

7. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    didn't grievous have a blue saber in his foot in episode 20? in 21 it was green...

8. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    >> And 4 pages in, and no one mentioned the cameo of E.T. or the cylon raider.<<

I mentioned the Cylon in one of the pre-dp4m-doing-his-job threads ;)

[image=http://www.denimfilms.com/shared/CloneWars-Cylon.jpg]

9. phoenix-jedi

phoenix-jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    See that's what I was saying, it agravated me that K'Kruhk is just left there, you think they would have known better. Also frustrating was that wasn't even K'Kruhk lightsaber that Grievous took, his design looks nothing like that...grrrrr.... oh well

10. female_obi_wan

female_obi_wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    Wow- that was by far my favourite episode. :D

Little things I liked:
    -The ET cameo, which I spotted the first time
    -The split second when Anakin grabs Padme, seems almost about to slice her head off and then realises who she is, this person who's been following him
    -Obi-Wan's expression when Anakin tells him 'you're no Qui-Gon Jinn'- you know he must have been dreading someday hearing Anakin saying that. :(
    -Padme putting the braid in the box with the japor snippet
    -Anakin clutching the hologram of Padme with his metal hand...it sums up their relationship, and why it went wrong, so perfectly. :(

11. my_favorite_rodian

my_favorite_rodian Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2004
    I loved this episode, but what was with the paint job on the gunship. It almost gave me nightmares. And did anyone else notice not only the Coruscant ET cameo (such as in TPM) but about 3 or 4 Tatooine Jawas trying to steal what looked like a concusion grenade from threepio when he is crying out, "Miss Padme! Miss Pad'me!" ?

12. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    didn't grievous have a blue saber in his foot in episode 20? in 21 it was green...

anyone else notice this?

13. masterheiros

masterheiros Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Yeah, I thought it was blue. Kit talked! I was so happy! *is stared at like a moron* And did Eeth come back from the dead? Or he wasn't dead...or it's a twin brother??? [face_thinking] hmm...either way, he sounded kinda stoned. And Even Piel the Keebler elf sounded like that short little guy from Mulan. My cousin watches all the Disney movies and he really did sound like him...I was just waiting for him to say, "Do these robes make me look fat?". HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That would have been great. The knighting was cool too, but I didn't care for all the kissy stuff, yep, a girl who hates kiss scenes, Imagine that.