main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. The Boards Are Now Reopened For Business:

READ THIS: your ability to post here depends upon it.. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

Rogue One [Official Info] Felicity Jones (Jyn Erso) in Rogue One

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by starocean90, Mar 13, 2015.

1. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost star 7

Nov 12, 2012
    Two favourite subtle bits Jones does in the movie, the little anxious baton wave and muttering when K2 grabs the grenade, and her staring down the opening/closing death door above the core like "dammit, I have to deal with this now", also does that when the antenna is misaligned.

Love to see her again but poor Jyn done got blown'd up. Still a better ending than if her and Cassian had escape pod'd away somehow though.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  2. themoth

themoth Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    Absolutely. RO is a film of real consequences, unlike TROS, while still having a strong sense of hope.

3. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    The first act of RO also helped to significantly explain Jyn's backstory. So we knew and trusted her as a character.

Bor Mullet and Chancellor Yoda like this.
  4. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Jyn Erso is still my favorite female Star Wars character and this might be unpopular to say but I like that she wasn't ultimately a force sensitive. She was at the end of the day just like every other Rebel solider fighting for freedom, which makes her sacrifice even more potent IMO. An ordinary person performing incredible acts of valor has always resonated with me more than a Jedi or superhero doing something similar.

Some Jyn art I found from Fantasy Flight games.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  5. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Feige's #1 Fan and Ryan Church Aficionado star 6

Apr 6, 2018
    This.

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 15, 2018
    Seems Brie Larson migh have been Auditioning for Jyn Erso.