main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OFFICIAL~SMALLVILLE Discussion thread. (Spoilers Galore)

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by JediPriestess, Jan 4, 2006.

1. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Daddy is dead. I admit this may be a misinformation campaign, and would be clever as hell......in fact.......holy cow, I don't know what to believe anymore.......I don't want Chloe to go, she is too hawt!!! :_|

2. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    i think if they wanted to go for the dramatic effect they would have JK die at the end of the series. bc i think thats what would make clark take up the role of superman and go to metropolis. it's looking right now that its JK who bites it. so i'm really interesting how they'll pull off the end of the series w/ dramatic effect

3. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    He doesn't have to have anybody die to make him Superman......he just needs to learn that he can fly and don the suit

4. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    The Pre-Crisis Superman needed to have both Kents out of the way, in order for Clark to make his way forward to being Superman. In fact, both Kal-El and Kal-L had final talks with their respective father's which end with both Pa Kent's telling Clark that he has to use his powers responsibily and go out into the world. To not look back. Kal-El had to give up being Superboy to become Superman, which happened while in attending the University Of Metropolis. While Kal-L left Smallville and moved to Metropolis to become Superman.

5. redsabreanakin

redsabreanakin Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I know it's a repeat but AQUA is on tonight..

Ok..you get the script..you read that you have to perform CPR on Erica Durrance? and you have to do a chest compression?

Do you think your having a good day? I think you would.

"Don't worry Lois...Someday you'll meet someone even more special"

good episode.

6. JediPriestess

JediPriestess Jedi Master star 4

Jul 28, 2004
    See I think Aqua was not one of SMVL's finer moments myself. I cant for the life of me figure out why it has been one of the highest watched epis.

7. redsabreanakin

Feb 16, 2005
    Really?? I think it's pretty good. I liked it better than...uh.."Run" is it? whatever the one with the Flash is? I would have prefered Barry Allen but oh well.

what is it that you don't like about it?

8. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Considering that they were able to get Aquaman to work in Smallville, whereas he's more comfortable in an ocean, I'd say they did pretty well.

9. ZamWesell44

ZamWesell44 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2003
    Run with the Flash was one of the best episodes of the show, Aqua not so good, i didn't think.

10. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Oh "Run" was excellent. What didnt I like about Aqua, well first of all the 348 "Bro's" I heard, then there was the 600 fish jokes, and then there was the way he talked to Lex..........right, who DOES that? Only thing GOOD about the epi was that it showed Lex being evil in a delicious way.

11. ZamWesell44

ZamWesell44 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2003
    i did like the way Lex was in Aqua, "im the shark up here."[face_devil]

12. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    2 weeks from thursday and the 100th Episode is here!!! [face_dancing]

13. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Hell, I'll just be happy to have a new one Thursday. :)

Descriptions for the next 3 weeks.

FANATIC Thursday, Jan 12th
    Jonathan (John Schneider) receives threats on his life from a mysterious source who urges him to drop out of the senate race. Later, Clark (Tom Welling) finds his dad bloody and beaten and becomes determined to find his attacker. He later discovers that a group of Lex's followers are determined to do anything to see that Lex wins the election. Lois' (Erica Durance) life is threatened when she's captured and asked to assassinate Jonathan during his speech. Lionel (John Glover) offers to give Martha (Annette O'Toole) money to help Jonathan's campaign. Lana (Kristin Kreuk) is convinced that the answers she is looking for lie in researching the first meteor shower.

LOCKDOWN Thursday, Jan 19th
    LEX AND LANA ARE TAKEN HOSTAGE - The two police officers who witnessed the spaceship land in the meteor shower take Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) and Lana (Kristin Kreuk) hostage and threaten to kill them unless Lex reveals where he hid the spaceship. While escaping to the panic room in the mansion, Lex takes a bullet meant for Lana. Fearing Lex may bleed to death, Lana asks him to tell the officers the secret location, but he confesses the ship has been missing for weeks. Meanwhile, Clark (Tom Welling) discovers Lana has been researching the spaceship with Lex and fears she is close to discovering his secret.

100th Episode RECKONING Thursday Jan 26th
    SMALLVILLE?S 100TH EPISODE TRANSPORTS VIEWERS BACK INTO THE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE AS CLARK BEGS JOR-EL TO SAVE THE LIFE OF SOMEONE HE LOVES - In the 100th episode of the series, Clark (Tom Welling) reveals his secret to Lana (Kristin Kreuk), Jonathan (John Schneider) and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) learn the results of the senatorial election and there is a tragic car accident on the highway that takes the life of someone Clark loves. A desperate Clark appeals to Jor-El for help.

14. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    I hope Lana dies that would really be a shock and shake things up I can't wait for tonight Season 5 of Smallville starts in the UK tonight on E4 at 9pm I just can't wait I'm getting really EXCITED.

15. redsabreanakin

Feb 16, 2005
    ^^^^I think your really gonna like Season 5. Every episode has been great this year. You can definetly see a progression in the storyline.

Looking forward to a new episode this week as well. :)

16. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    ObiWanCon you DO know you are in the SPOILER thread for Smallville right? Until you have a chance to see this Im going to black out the following.

OK peeps this has just popped up several places. I could live with this scenario.

A poster on Bluetights.net posted this:
    http://www.bluetights.net/theplanet/showthread.php?t=8973

EDIT: nevermind, turns out its from a fanfic [face_laugh]

17. TARKINS_FOUL_STENCH

TARKINS_FOUL_STENCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    Would it be possible for someone to die and Jor-El to give the life back in excange for something else? He's made deals before. Just because someone dies, doesn't mean they have to stay dead.

18. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Would be possible but it wont happen this time.

19. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Would be possible but it wont happen this time.

20. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    The first episode of season 5 of Smallville was GREAT I loved it James Marsters at the end was nice and Clark having no powers is going to be interesting for a little bit and Lex is just getting more evil every minute I can't wait for the second episode.

21. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Yep, Marsters is damn good.

22. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    It took me a biut to get used to him not having the accent......amn that was weird, can't wait to see more Braniac

23. Qkey

Qkey Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    actually I think in this series we are deling with the Revamp of Superman after Crisis. I think that it will be lional or Pa Kent if we are dealing with pre-crisis timeline. I like the eposodes with the crossover of other DC charicters, especally the fifth dimintion imp and Aquaman.

Q

24. darth-ermac

darth-ermac Jedi Master star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    Smallville combines all the various histories. It was because of Smallville that "Birthright" was done. Though in "Man Of Steel", Jonathan and Martha were younger looking. What "Birthright" did was make them look like John Schnider and Annette O'Toole (sp). Same with Lana kinda looking like Kristin Kruek. Lex being in Smallville goes back to Superboy, which was the Earth-1 history. The elder Mr. Luthor was supposed to be an actor, I think it's said. I could be getting things mixed up.

25. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    [face_laugh] Funniest thing Ive seen in a long time showed up. This clip from Fanatic at TV.com, check it out.

http://www.tv.com/smallville/show/1718/videos.html