main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OFFICIAL~SMALLVILLE Discussion thread. (Spoilers Galore)

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by JediPriestess, Jan 4, 2006.

1. ZamWesell44

ZamWesell44 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2003
    i saw that i am looking foward to Thursday, they better not kill Chloe...[face_devil]

2. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    could u give a description of that clip for those who have slow internet? thanx

3. JediPriestess

JediPriestess Jedi Master star 4

Jul 28, 2004
    Dont worry we are still hearing it's JK. And that's not for 3 weks yet anyway.

And the transcript of that clip is:

Chloe: "So I know you didn't stop by this late at night just to drop off this press release, what happened?"

Clark: "How far do you want to cross this friendship boundary?"

Chloe: "Since when did we have boundaries? Alright, why don't you just leave out the details."

Clark: "Well, everything was fine between Lana and I when I was uh human, I mean it was great."

Chloe: "Kay, Clark?"

Clark: "But now that I have my abilities back, its like our.. sex..life..has... been on hiatus."

Chloe: "Oh. Uhh, I know I am going to regret asking this question, but um why?"

Clark: "Cause it just takes some time for me to adjust my abilities to new..situations."

Chloe: "Wow, uh, akward factor 8. Um so basicaly.. what your saying is that... you're afraid that in the heat of the moment...you might...please don't make me finish this sentence, Clark."

Clark: "Well see thats thing, i'm not sure what would happen. I mean if I couldn't control myself yo---"

Chloe: "Okay Clark, you know what? Right there thats something that can never be unseen."

Clark: "Its not funny."

Chloe: "No, you're right, its not. Its just that this converstation definately cements me as your Krypto-hag."

4. Jedi_Master_Conor

May 24, 2005
  5. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    roflol That is great.

~PK~

6. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Well this spoiler is a biggen and its from a pretty reliable place
    :eek:

7. darth-ermac

darth-ermac Jedi Master star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    Might be fake, but it does seem more reliable.

8. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    So Lana in the car wreck, every week something different, if she is, she is not going to die.

9. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Ah but the thing is, this wont change who dies I'm told. It's still going to be Bo Duke.

10. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    i hope so, i like JK, but just do not want it to be Chloe.

11. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Me neither. And this just popped up on Yahoo for Fanatic which airs tonight.

Jonathan (John Schneider) receives threats on his life from a mysterious source who urges him to drop out of the Senate race. Later, Clark (Tom Welling) finds his dad bloody and beaten and becomes determined to find his attacker, and Lois (Erica Durance) is captured and asked to assassinate Jonathan during his speech.

12. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Yeah also since spoilerfix.com is saying it was a highway accident that the person dies in. That this could be in fact Lana dying. Also they say Chloe is safe and have her appearing in episodes well into March.

~PK~

13. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    I really don't think they are going to kill off Lana. I think Pa Kent is going the way of the Dodo.....

14. redsabreanakin

redsabreanakin Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Lana would surprise me as well. Now I don't know all the offshoots of Superman lore but the one thing that I THINK is true in all of them is that Jonathan dies relatively young. So I'm thinking it's Jonathan or Chloe cause Lana does survive in the Supes mythology...does she not? I think I read somewhere years ago..that she married Pete Ross in the comics.

15. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Guys, its NOT Lana. She may die in the car accident but it's JK that will end up dead ultimately.

16. TARKINS_FOUL_STENCH

TARKINS_FOUL_STENCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    In Ep. 100? How do you know?

17. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    The Earth 1 Jonathan Kent, along with Martha, died from a plague that was inside of a treasure chest that Superboy had found and brought to them. He never used his Microscope vision to make sure it was safe. When the Kents opened it, they became infected and fell into a coma. Jonathan awoke long enough to tell Clark to move on with his life.

The Earth 2 Pa Kent, sometimes known as Eben Kent, died of a heart attack. Sara/Ma Kent died sometime later.

The Adventures Of Superman version of Eben Kent died of a heart attack, after a long day of work. Sara died offscreen at some point after Clark left.

Superman the movie had Jonathan dying of a heart attack, but he had a bad heart to begin with. Martha died sometime prior to Superman III, but since Superman Returns has her alive and is not counting III, she's still alive.

Jonathan and Martha of the Superboy series were still alive. Same with Lois & Clark and the DCU Animated continuity.

The Post Crisis Jonathan and Martha Kent are still alive. Jonathan did have a heart attack in "Funeral For A Friend"/"World Without A Superman" and "Regin Of The Supermen"/"The Return Of Superman", but it was not a fatal one and hasn't bothered him since then.

18. Jedi_Master_Conor

May 24, 2005
    she has very reliable sources that have been right w/ spoilers in the past

19. TARKINS_FOUL_STENCH

TARKINS_FOUL_STENCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    I really don't want to see Jonathan Kent go. I know he died in the movie, but in Lois and Clark he's still there. As I've said before, I don't keep up with the comics. But as we can see and as I have learned, the TV show doesn't really follow one set standard, they kinda pave their own way. This says to me that Pa Kent doesn't have to die. Can ya tell I'm partial to Bo?

Besides, I read on another board that John Glover was leaving so he could produce the new He-Man movie. This is from someone who posts there and had no source for the information.
    ^^^^^How bout that for stirring up the rumor mill?^^^^^

20. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    *cough* I know exactly how its going to go down. ( I generally dont share this kind of stuff on other boards, I suggest you try the link in my sig the way some of these other guys have.) :)

What I said before was very true, regarding who dies and who stays dead.

21. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    I hope Lana dies I've gotten sick of her over the past couple of years and then Clark and Chloe can get it on, I know Jonathan is the most likely but he's great I love Jonathan Kent/John Schneider he's been great from the beginning if he dies. :_|:_|:_|

22. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Hour and a half to Fanatic! [face_dancing]

23. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    so Lana is the one in the car wreck they showed that quick little teaser in the middle, Lex runs her off the road i guess.[face_thinking] . I still don't think she will die.

24. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Well let's pretend its Lana for a moment then. I was discussing it at work. And the person I was working with pointed out that Lana dying is good enough reason to cement Lex as Clark's arch nemsis. The whole you killed the women I love thing.

~PK~

25. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    I didnt say Lana wasnt going to die period, I said Lana wasnt going to be the one that ends up staying dead, that'd be JK. ;)

I loved Fanatic.