main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Dark Mota

Dark Mota Jedi Master

Nov 9, 2012
    What is the real Rebels timeline?? Is seems that is 5 BBY to 2 BBY but in the twin suns episode we see a very young Luke...what a heck!! Luke grow 9 years in 2 years or Filloni is not the SW guru we all think it is...and is more just like Lucas, presenting plot/scenes just because it look/sound good in the script...aka lazy scripting...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

2. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    Pretty sure they just used Ezra's model for that, making him look shorter than what he's meant to be.

MrDarth0 likes this.
  3. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Luke should be around 16 years of age at the least and almost his adult height if not that since Mark Hamil is listed at anywhere from 5'7" to 5'9". Luke was also too short for a Stormtrooper but they always had Ezra "passing" and he never really grew up either just changed his hair. The cartoon made Luke seem like he was 7 or 12 though. When they did Leia she looked like she was a young adult and close to 18-20, basically her ANH age group. I think the showrunners "kinda forgot" they were twins and the same age, moreover she should not been witnessing two Jedi in action like that,lol.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  4. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    There's also the distance which makes him looks smaller. It's not really a big deal, to me. Is anyone expecting a Sabine/Ahsoka's journey to become some kind of Rebels part II series?

Sudooku likes this.
  5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah but more of another journey then then Rebels ll. It may be diffrent like Cw and Rebels is.

6. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    I’d have to imagine there’d be more to it than just Sabine/Ahsoka venturing through space. Maybe them, plus a squadron of New Republic fighters in a Battlestar Galactica situation.

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I doubt it's only Ashoka and Sabine in that jedi cruiser. I think more likley it be Ashoka, Sabine, Rex,Wolf. Along with a few others that might be there like Luke/Lor san tekka. New characters. And once they get to the unknown regions. Ezra/Thrawn, the 7th fleet with Palleon. Chiss characters along with that admiral chick. We may get some FO involvement there. We get some new force sensetive kid in this show in the unknown regions.

8. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    With admiral chick you mean Grand Admiral Rae Sloane I presume. I really would like to see her on screen.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

This third show might be the Ashoka/Sabine ad Ezra/Thrawn show. Seems to be more story focused then both Rebels and Resistance.
    hehe, no i know her nae i meant the chiss admiral from the Thrawn novel who Eli vanto meets in the end. You see her among many other chiss in the new cover for Thrawn:Treason.

10. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Ar'alani.

Sudooku likes this.
  11. AngelOfIegoAnd1KMoons

AngelOfIegoAnd1KMoons Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2019
    MODified: LOLOLOLBANNED

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2019
  12. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    [​IMG]

Goodbye AhsokaLover4Ever.

You are banned 4ever.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Um, did I miss something?

14. Jesta'

Jesta' Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 25, 2017
    On my rewatch of Rebels, I'm starting to believe "Breaking Ranks" has the best direction and visuals of the entire show. Does anyone have a list of the episode production order, because I believe this episode might have been the first produced.

15. Doompup

Doompup Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2017
    I just finished binging Rebels since it’s been a while, and these are my thoughts:
    - The first season is kind of slow, but better when you binge it.
    - “Twilight of the Apprentice” is some of the best Star Wars material made; the only thing keeping it from being perfect was the Helicopter Inquisitors.
    - I love that the series brought back the mystical feeling in regards to the Force.
    - Hera and Kanan’s relationship:
    they seem to have a comfortable intimacy from the beginning, and she has been calling him “love” since the start. I always thought they were a couple, though the way it is shown in the final season seems a bit different. My read on that is that it is partially for the younger viewers, and that those few times when they were about to kiss and were interrupted, maybe Kanan is starting to want to settle down (he mentions that a few times), and being more affectionate?
    - Sabine’s epilogue narration was a great ending IMO.
    - Where the series left Thrawn would be a great set up an adaptation of the Zahn trilogy without too many changes.

Bor Mullet, Hopeless and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  16. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    @Doompup
    "Twilight of the Apprentice" was epic - fixed.
    Sabine's epilogue was just helter skelter and I asked myself - wtf! We are after Endor already?
    The purrgils and the Loth wolves did dominate the last season in an absurd manner. They were the saving anchor of the good I know. But what worked with Jek 14 in the Lego Star Wars IMHO appeared to be just overpowering in a show like Rebels. That Thrawn abduction scene was just hilarious.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  17. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    First thing I do when I get Disney+ after Mandalorian is probably watch Twilight of the Apprentice.

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I assume that just means re-watching the series in syndication.

20. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    That is my plan once I get my subscription. :) then again, from the sounds of it, there will be way more things to watch than just Star Wars.

21. Jarrus

Jarrus Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 23, 2018
    I´ve just recently rewatched season 4 and I simply love it. I´m so eager for news on the continuation of the story of Rebels, particularly what happened to Ezra, Thrawn, and what´s going on with Ahsoka and Sabine´s mission. I really hope a series about it is next.

22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  23. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Oh there will be. We just have to be patient :)

Jarrus likes this.
  24. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
  25. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    Just saw that on Reddit. Pretty cool imo, although I'm sure the "original version" purists will have something to say about it. It also kinda makes me wonder if Ian might be voicing the role in TCW S7.

Ian really does still got it after all these years though, can't wait to see him on the big screen in December.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    cwustudent and BigAl6ft6 like this.