main
side
curve

Full Series Official Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 6

Jan 15, 2018
    Well it was master Yoda who knighted Kanan trough appariton of the Grand Inquisitor as a jedi knight. And yes the relationship between Kanan and Ezra is special. Mutch better then the prequel jedi order from before TPM to the clone wars.

2. Lobey-One Kenobi

Lobey-One Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2009
    Was it? I don't think that was confirmed. Either way, should have actually been Yoda, not through an apparition.

Their relationship is special but I don't think you can say it's better than the Prequel Jedi Order just because of it being more informal. I don't think any Master/ Apprentice relationship is better than another really, they're all different and slightly unique. At least the main ones we've seen anyway.

Watcherwithin likes this.
  3. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
  4. Watcherwithin

Watcherwithin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2017
    Much better than every single previous relationship between a Jedi master and student? How do you know that? We have a great example of a relationship in The Phantom Menace where Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon love and respect one another

The Shadow Emperor and Sudooku like this.
  5. Vinylshadow

Vinylshadow Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2017
    That's one movie vs three and a half seasons though, so of course the one with more screentime is going to look better by comparison since there's more examples of it
    Same way TCW fleshed out Anakin and Obi-Wan's relationship compared to what little we saw in AotC and RotS