main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official Star Wars Resistance Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Ancient Whills, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I could be very wrong, but with regards to Kaz' father; do you think there's a possibility that he's actually someone familiar? I don't know; it just seemed awfully convenient that when he's called in through the holo it's deliberately blurred for security purposes. To a lesser extent, it kind of reminded me of Fulcrum during the first several episodes of Rebels.

2. Darth Corydon

Darth Corydon Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2018
    I think its more likely that if anyone is FO its Torra. She's the youngest of the aces and seems not to have a lot of friends and a over protective dad. She seems to be cut from the same cloth as ben and Rey. Outcasts who don't belong anywhere . Ben with all the issues in his childhood and snoke suducing him Leia and Han being a afraid of him / overprotective. Luke and them not telling him about Vader. Going by Ben's Example The First order seems to be appealing to people who have over protective parents and want a chance to make something of themselves no matter how much of there soul they need to Sacrifice. Torra's overly happy personality is obviously an act to hid a deeply hurt girl. She Reminds me of Hikari and Neene from Digimon Someone who tries to be fully light but just like Them she hid some darker scars (Hikari's is her resentment from always being sick as a child being a burden on her older brother and parents ) someone the first order would target (like how the dark ocean / gennai black / Yggdrasil / Knightmon/shademon targeted Hikari & Neene ) . it would make a great story for her to be fully into the first order secretly but over the season seeing how much the first order hurt people capped off by how hurt Kaz is by the Hosnian Cataclysm She changes and grows into a more rounded person who turns her back on it .

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Darthur C. Clarke likes this.
  3. Darthur C. Clarke

Darthur C. Clarke Jedi Master star 3

Jul 8, 2016
    Yeah, I saw that and am hoping its a mistake that works out in my favor as well...and expecting the same email in real life, though.

So far, it's pretty good, though!! Love the characters. I highly enjoyed actually seeing New Republic uniforms. The old EU New Republic fan in me geeks out at every mention and show of them. I hope we get some more in the 6 month (in universe) window we have until the happenings of TFA. Hopefully between this and the Mandolorian, we'll get some more filled in on the new canon NR. Looking forward to new episodes!

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Yes, but supposedly it's a different character than Fode and Beed.

V-2 likes this.
  5. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    This series needs a "Incredible Vehicles" book like Clone Wars had.

4 episodes in and we have T-85s, the Red TIE Interceptor, the Fireball, the Aces (5 ships), multiple pirate craft (IIRC 1 shuttle and 3 fighters), and Rucklin's ship.

Do multiple angles on each ship, some screen grabs and cross sections...give every ship a 2 page spread. And a double gatefold for the station.

6. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    So it doesn’t look like we’re getting a Resistance Recon show :-(

chrcharcor2 and podjazd like this.
  7. Outsourced

Outsourced Force Ghost star 5

Apr 10, 2017
    We already have.

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    For the UK folks - just saw an ad for SW: Resistance on Disney XD. First show is this coming Saturday from 9:29-10:29 AM.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  9. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Well at least it’s a more sensible time than the US premiere!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    chrcharcor2 likes this.
  10. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
  11. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    Disney Life's Live TV feature, you better not disappoint.

12. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  13. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    Man I gibbsslapped myself when i realized that Jarek Yeager maybe a nod to Chuck Yeager.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    jedi-soon, Bor Mullet and cwustudent like this.
  14. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    If that was the case, wouldn't they pronounce it the same?

15. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    I guess....no need to nitpick.

16. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Not necessarily. Might not want to be too on the nose about it.

Siphonophore likes this.
  17. Darthur C. Clarke

Jul 8, 2016
    Well, Amazon just alerted me that my season has two new episodes! I guess it works!!!

chrcharcor2 likes this.
  18. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    So it is not the whole season being dropped at once??

19. Darthur C. Clarke

Jul 8, 2016
    No, but it does mean that the whole season was sold to those of us who bought it for 2.99. If the price is still valid, I'd highly recommend picking it up!

20. Serpico Jones

Serpico Jones Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    I’m so happy I took the (not very big) risk last week and paid a grand total of $3 for the entire season.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  21. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Yeah I feel rather fortunate that I spent that $3.............lol

22. Blackhole E Snoke

Apr 26, 2016
    I checked. The season costs $39.99 now. You bought the whole season for the price of one episode? Quite an error by Amazon there lol. I wonder how many people took advantage of it?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  23. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    Probably quite a few...but it sounds like you are NOT getting all the episodes up front. If that was the case I would do it...instead I will just DVR them to watch.

24. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    No, you wouldn't get them all up front. Many of the later episodes probably aren't even finished. This is for those of us who no longer have cable. Darned glad I dropped that 3.00 last week. And honestly, nice of Amazon to honor their mistake.

25. Blackhole E Snoke

Apr 26, 2016
    Legally they have to.

V-2 and chrcharcor2 like this.