main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Story Index - 3,197 links from Dec 2000 to present

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Julie, Aug 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    i'll add my october story, i guess...

Return of the Jedi

--> YJK AU, Jaina/Zekk

Summary: Zekk never returned to the Light, nor did the attack on Yavin 4 (Jedi Siege) happen. Now, five years later, the Empire is once more in control, the Jedi are being purged, and after her own Dark descent, recovery and the death of her brothers, Jaina becomes captive to the person she once called her best friend...

Lord Onyx, Sith apprentice, formerly Zekk.

~TJF

2. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Read my FanFic, "My Heart Will Go On"
    [link= http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9380914

Summary: At the end of the war with the Yuuzhan Vong, a New Empire rises into existence, and the Jedi go to defend the Outlying Systems. But, they may not be in the right place.

At the same time, Jaina and Jag have a child, but Jag is stuck on the Chiss homeworld--the same place where the New Empire is preparing its forces--because of Han!

3. Kyle_Kincade

Kyle_Kincade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Well then here is my fanfic info for submiton...

Title : Divided path: a sub story for the Obi-Wan/Anakin conflict.
    Written: Kyle_Kincade
    Started: Oct. 8.2001
    Summary:
    It's a what if story about how and why Anakin and Obi-wan's parted ways and reason why Anakin turned to the dark side.
    With a addition of a original character (father and son) Kyle Kincade and Logan Windigo.
    Timeline:Begins during Ep 2 and carry over to the trilogy ending in or around the same time.

Kyle Kincade

4. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Ok, I decided to do all of mine at once, since it just made more sense... so yeah, the author to all of these next ones are me :p Jade_Max.

My Stories and their start dates/summaries:
    A Stranger From the Past & Terms of Service

4 part Obi-Wan/Sabé series ?A Stranger from the Past? set around the AOTC movie. Obi-Wan receives a letter from a woman he hasn?t seen or spoken to in 10 years... Angst/Romance begun 9/15/02 - Completed 9/17/02.

Their sequel ?Terms of Service? takes place directly after AOTC when Padmé and Anakin return to Coruscant and have to hide their marriage... Romance/Intrigue begun 10/03/02. In progress.

I Need You & Hide Your Love Away

A/A duology. A/U. Angst/Action/Romance

First of two, ?I Need You? is inspired by the song of the same title by the Beatles. Anakin is forced to choose between darkness and light when his wife goes missing. Begun 9/06/02 ? Completed 9/20/02

Last of two, ?Hide Your Love Away? is inspired by another Beatles song, but takes place roughly 6 months after the first one. Palpatine threatens Anakin and his family and Anakin is forced to hide his children before going to face the emperor. Introduction of a new OC... Some Obi/OC involvement, explores the possible origins of Mara Jade. Begun 9/22/02 ? Completed 10/14/02

The Ties That Bind

A/A Ep2 fic. A/U. Angst/Action/heavy Romance

Began as an Ep2 speculation fic, evolved into something different. Same old enemy (Sidious) and a new threat with a twist. A/A & O/S involvement. Depicts Anakin?s struggle to stay lightside. Begun 10/03/02 ? Completed 11/30

Regrets

Angst

Anakin Solo Vig. First person POV about his death and having to leave Tahiri behind. Possible sequel or expansion in the future. Begun/Completed ? 10/09/02

The Sword Of The Jedi?

Jaina/Zekk Vig set during DW. A missing moments between two old friends. Begun/Completed ? 10/17/02

One Of Those Nights

Jaina/Zekk song fic. Set at the end of DW. Friendship fic. Begun/Completed ? 10/18/02

Come Cryin' To Me

Jaina/Zekk song fic. Set during DW (missing moments) some angst. Begun/Completed ? 10/18/02

Didn't We Love

Angst.

Tahiri song fic. Two years after the death of Anakin Solo, she?s reflecting on the past. Begun/Completed ? 10/19/02

You did What?!

Romance

Jacen/Tenel Ka fic. They?re reunited during DW... do they have a future together with all the changes they?ve been through? Begun 10/20/02 ? Completed 10/23/02

From Scratch

Romance/humor
    Sequel to: ?You Did What?!? (see above)

Jacen/Tenel Ka fic. Set 2 years after DW, the Vong have been defeated. The two are brought back together & Jacen is determined to become her consort. When she refuses, Jacen decides to take a page from his father?s book and kidnaps Tenel Ka to make her see his view point... Has Jacen gotten more than he bargained for in the process? Begun 10/28/02 ? In progress

Play It By Ear

Jaina/Zekk YJK fic. Romance/humor.

Set directly after Crisis at Crystal Reef. Can Jaina admit how she really feels about the man who?s been her best friend since she was a girl? Begun 11/10 ? In progress

Wrong Again

A/A 14 part song fic.

Extreme Angst. Ep2/3

Focus on Padmé as she realizes Anakin is slowly gr

5. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Here's my latest venture-

Crimson Path of Destiny

A story of the next generation of Jedi (Kyp's generation) starting about 9 years after RotJ. Some romance, action, angst.

It was started yesterday (November 22nd)

Feedback woudl be much appreciated. :)

6. DarthCane

DarthCane Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    My fic, "Snow Job," started in Feb. 2002 under the username Alion_Sangre, is still in progress as of 11/26/02. I'm hoping to finish it by the one-year anniversary.

7. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    I'm adding my first fanfic story.

The Lone Fighter

Summary: Darth Vader sets out to find the one who destroyed the Death Star, and past memories haunt him while on his journey.

8. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Breathe
    Author: KrystalBlaze
    Type: AU, post-TPM, Obi Angst
    Summary: Three years ago, Obi-Wan left the Jedi Order under dangerous circumstances. Now on Naboo, he finds himself facing off against two enemies: his former Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, and an enemy who wants something that Obi-Wan can't give.

9. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
  10. SantaFett123

SantaFett123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2002
    My "Rebirth" duology:

Part One: My Heart Will Go On

Era: End of NJO

Completed on December 19.

Summary: As the New Republic struggles to defeat the Yuuzhan Vong, a new enemy rises from the shadows, and the Republic's greatest heroes must once again take a stand.

Rated PG-13

------------------------------------

Part Two: Galaxy Reborn

Era: Sequel to MHWGO

Summary: After the defeat of the Yuuzhan Vong, Cal Omas negotiates with the Empire to form a new government. But someone will stop at nothing to make sure those negotiations fail...

Rated PG

11. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I was just wondering if there's any sort of list for who's posted the most fanfics total. Anyone?

Dana

12. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Title Breath of Night
    Author Cascadia
    Date begun October 8, 2002
    Summary A terrible disaster leaves Obi-Wan to care for his master and alone to battle the guilt in his heart, all the while lost on a strange world where choices can leave them with more than they thought they had bargained for.
    Notes JA, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon

13. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    This whole index is great and all, but..........HEY PEOPLES! WE NEED MORE OBI/ANI TEAM FAN FICS!!!

14. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
  15. Future

Future Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2003
    Danfa Choto's Adventures
    Post-RotJ

I know its a rubbish title, but the story is better.

It is about Danfa Choto and his son, Sago, as Danfa goes off exploring the universe...

16. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    AERYN_SUN

Obidala fanfics

Another Sunrise

Summary:While watching a beautiful sunrise on Alderaan, Padme thinks about Obi-Wan and the possiblity she might never see him again...

Sacrifice

Summary:eek:bi-Wan's lament over Padme after she tells him she's pregnant with Anakin's children.... Written in his P.o.V. Runs through Episode III and to Episode IV.

I Loved You Once

Summary:Several years after Episode III, Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi watches young Luke, Padmé?s son and remembers the woman he loved but could never have...

Don't Know How to Say Goodbye

Summary:Episode III. Padme must say goodbye to Obi-Wan before he takes Luke to Tatoonie, but finds she doesn't know how to and he doesn't know how to either.

In the Darkness

Summary:During Episode III, Padmé meets secretly with Obi-Wan (before the fall of the Jedi) and tells him her fears about Anakin, her own future and the future of her children?

Descent: A Dark Anakin Skywalker Poetry Collection

Summary:Descent does have two poems that refer to Obidala and most likely any other poems I'll write here, will involve Obidala in some way.

Shades of Gray

Summary: A story about Padme's struggle and her courage to give up three of the most important people in her life..

Portrait of Forbidden Lovers

Summary:Set during episode III, this story is supposed to expand beyond the last movie.

Original Obidala Poem Collection

Summary:There are very few times I write beautiful poetry. I consider myself more of a prose writer than anything else. Features nominated poem, 'Can't Stop Loving You' as Reader's Choice Poem for the Winter 2002 Fanfic Awards!

Currently Untitled Episode II

Summary:During the filming of Episode II, a romance develops between Ewan & Natalie, and the guys that plays Anakin is a geek, and George Lucas decides to make the movie a love triangle! This fic was written before the revised fanfic guidelines were published. Co-written with Theed.]

Clone Wars

Summary:Sequel to Padawan & the Prince. But you don't necessarily have to know that. Instead of Obi-Wan being a Jedi Knight and Master to Anakin, he's a senator. The story basically follows, or will follow the same outline of AOTC, the exception of character changes.

The Love that Never Was

Summary:What would have happened if Padmé had fallen in love with Obi-Wan and he with her, leaving a distraught young boy alone.

If You Knew?

Summary:Episode 3, when Qui-Gon appears before Obi-Wan, after he loses Anakin to the dark side and reveals what he already knew what was going to happen. My first Obidala fic.

Dreams

Summary:Set during Episode III, after Anakin has turned to the dark side. Obi-Wan & Padmé escape Naboo/ or Coruscant; Padmé comforts Obi-Wan after he 'feels' the death of the Council and ultimate destruction of the Jedi, but he ends up comforting Padmé instead.

Forever Duology

Summar

17. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Froggy Tales:

The Unforgiven Too:
    An isolated world, shipwrecked Jedi, a young Force sensitive, and shadows hidden in this peaceful planet.

The Panther's Cub
    A Jedi Master undercover wins a slave in a sabaac game. The boy is entirely too old, too wild, too untrained, and too Force sensitive to ignore - the Perfect Padawan.

18. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    I'll add my fic on here, it was begun on March 18, 2003:

Stolen Chance (NJO, J/TK)
    It has been six months since the destruction of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion force. General Jacen Solo of the Galactic Alliance has become a venerated war hero, but he is missing a crucial part of his being, Tenel Ka. Now the Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium, Jacen hopes that the bond they once shared is still strong, and goes in search of the one who can bring peace to his tormented soul.

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  20. Jedi_Nifet

Jedi_Nifet Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2002
  21. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Narnia Wars I: Dimensions, JA

While on a mission in a Delta 6(a prototype for what will become the Delta 7), Obi and Siri end up in Narnia, right before a Calormene invasion. :eek: [face_mischief]

Slight AU.

R&R!

22. Angel_of_Sith

Angel_of_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2002
    I can't see mine anywhere on those lises. I can't actually remember when I posted though. If you do come across mine, can you PM me a link to it, please?

Edit: I've found my fanfic, if anyone wants to read it, it's here. There is one slight problem though, I want to add some more to it, but it's locked. Can anyone fix this?

. . gay fanfic forever . .

23. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    'Defining Us'

Summary: After an assassination attempt on Ambassador Sabé Maberrie, Obi-Wan is assigned to act as her bodyguard and the two of them rediscover their hidden past...
    A/N: 3 yrs. before AoTc, Anakin is 16 (Oh God, that's scary), Obi-Wan is in his early thirties or something. The point is, this fic is AU but still cannon to AotC.

The Sweetest Thing (Sequel to I'd Miss You Still and the Funeral)
    A/N: J/J romance, small Obidala.
    Summary:While dealing with her growing feelings for Valin, Cherith, the oldest daughter of Jag and Jaina, must also deal with being an older sister as well and her own Jedi training...

~aeryn

24. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    heres my fics

Crossover a YJK AU with a trek crossover. The Chiss are in trouble, so who gets to help them??? The YJK gang.

PrankSide of the force
    Wes Janson becomes a Jedi. Will the galaxy, and Wedge, survive ?

25. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    Hye y'all!

This is my story The Seditious Force:

Searches are being conducted for answers that have no definite questions. As Sekot becomes the new ally for the Galactic Federation of Free Alliance the war may be already won. Heresies and prophecies are becoming revealed, but one question still remains.Some questions don?t have any answers as some plots have no true villain.

The Seditious Force

Reviews r greatly appreciated!!

Love and Lightsabers~JPJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.