main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Official Summer Celebrations thread~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Kit' , May 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Dev's a decade younger than kit? EWWW, statutory rape! I'm 23 and discombobulated.

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    ****sits down in chaise loung***

Okay please, pretty please, with suger on top as I use to say when I was litte.

Send me a Obi-wan my way please ATOC is fine, although I am partial to a more closly shaven obi-wan, where the beard is very nicely trimmed more like Bail's if you catch my meaning, Also send me an Ewan with a towel from down with love , ***smacks herself upside her head, what is she thinking*** send me Ewan from Nora. [face_blush]

I also wouldn't mind the original label also. QG is really not bad looking for an older man. [face_blush]

I look forward to see what goes on for the summer here. :)

3. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    *bursts into the bar* Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make!

Today, the weather is sunny and warm!!! It feels like summer!!!! *jumps up on the bar and starts dancing happily*

Since Orlando's already here, I'm gonna go grab Hayden and Johnny Depp. :D Be back soon!

4. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Damn you Bobacca! Oh well, I'll just get Jaina! *pulls Jaina behind bar* Anyways I don't have time, I have to serve the drinks! :p Anyways, what's wrong with statutory? unless of course it's between a ten year old and a fourty something year old. *shudders* So anybody want anything?

5. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    I never said I was going after Dev! :p Only after Orlando! :p

Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

Kithera

6. thegreatyoda

thegreatyoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    *Realizes there are far more fangirls than fanboys and uses the lack of male competition to grab Natalie.*

You can keep your Orlandos and Ewans. I'm happy. All this guy grabbing reminds me of the early days at the fortress. It's kinda disturbing.

7. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Stormtrooper_Shrink Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Getting a bit nostalgic, eh, tgy?

*continues decorating* Hmm...Does the yellow clash with the purple here?

8. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Well, of course we were just going to...talk. And possibly play a game of mah jongg. Honestly, what did you think we intended? O:) I think of baggies, myself. In a nice shade of beige. Though I suppose the Clone Wars cartoon answered that questions, since Kit Fisto had a whole underwater battle scene...

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Dev, I'll take a Screaming Virgin Bantha. Two parts 7up, six parts julaberry fizz, one part tabasco, and three parts Red Bull.

I was checking out the forecast for the next week (since I"m getting married next saturday) and it's going to be between 78 and 97. I'm in heaven. Did I ever mention my 5 months in the middle of the Mojave Desert? We had no air conditioning, it got up to 113 on a fast sunday and one of the missionaries passed out and broke his ankle from dehydration, so after that, we were allowed to drink water on fast sunday in the desert. When I was there the first time, I'd have to inhale the cold from my frozen water bottle before leaving the car because I couldn't breathe outside for a few days.

10. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Morning everyone, nice day today it looks like.

****goes and sits by the pool with Obi-Wan to discuss current events***** :D

11. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Alright Ishtar, we don't have any redbull, no 7-up, and none of that fizz junk. But you can have the tabasco sauce strait up. :p How a three stooges, Jack, Jim, and Jose?

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    naw, I'll have a shirley temple with whatever passes for sprite in this one-bantha town.

13. Bobbacca

Bobbacca Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2003
    Dev: Well you can still have a younger Tahiri if you want. I'm the same age Anakin would have been if he had survived, so mine's the 17 year old Tahiri from the end of the NJO. ;) That Tahiri is probably too old for you anyhow if you're really almost a decade younger than Kit. :p

*puts on a jacket and takes Tahiri to the Aussie side of the bar (because we're not old enough to drink on the American side :p).*

Get me a randomized detonator and whatever she's having!

14. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Bobacca there is no drinking age at this bar! We're in international waters! Get on over here. And that's a good idea! *mixes a shirley temple, and hands a gin over* There yah go, that's all we got.

15. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    I would like to celebrate that the nomination process of the fanfic awards is done!!!

And, I submitted an entry for the summer challenge.

And, well, I would like to say something about celebrating a beautiful, bright day but I haven't seen the sun since Saturday.

16. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Great job Kettch, what'll it be, we've got some great wines back here. Why don't you share some with a handsome gentleman?

17. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    I got to enjoy the beautiful spring/summer weather today while running errands for my boss, like picking up her vitamins from the store (the people working there made fun of me for that). :p But I wore the WRONG shoes for that, because I didn't think I'd be doing so much walking, and now my feet ache! :_| And I don't get to go home for another two hours!

But that's okay. I've got Ewan here to rub my feet. [face_batting]

18. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    *runs in and sits down as close to the fireplace as possible*

The weather here is evil. It was sunny and warm this afternoon, and now it's cold. [face_frustrated] I think I'm gonna move to Tatooine. Are there any hot drinks around?

19. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    You can come back here and I'll keep you warm. ;) And we've got some coffee, and hot chocolate.

20. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    Heat!!!! [:D]

*races over* One coffee, please! With a stir-straw!

21. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    *mixes it up and pulls Amidalachick behind bar* Yup, it's plenty warm back here. :D

22. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Well, I planted an herb garden in pots on my balcony (which faces north, so I don't have very high hopes) AND I saw the new Harry Potter movie, which was great!! I still like the book better, but this was very well done. Cuaron should direct #5; the "dark" tone of this film suggests he'd be a natural.

Not much other news from here. Except that I'm enjoying having Mom visit.

23. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    You know how I figured out it's summer? I spent 3 hours outside in a short-sleeved bridal gown for my portraits and got eaten alive by mosquitos that I didn't know existed in Utah! I want to go home to Boston! And it was up at 100 degrees in the morning of that day. I finally got off work, so I can go sunbathe...oh, wait, no, have to keep my skin clear and pale, since I'm the proverbial Irish poet/scandinavian pasty-faced girl. Dark curly hair and lots of freckles over milky skin. So, I'll stay in and have another strawberries and cream frappuccino and crumbleberry cake. NO, have to watch my weight...okay, I'll have a glass of water with a shot of lemon juice in it and my vitamins. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Can you all tell I'm getting married in 5 days? Kill me now!

24. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Ish, trust me on this, weight or none, if the dudes marrying you, then he loves you. So, have a shot o this stuff! *downs shot*

25. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *steps in* Hello.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.