main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Official SWC Clone Wars RPG~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Meb, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Meb

Jedi_Meb Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2005
    Welcome, Clone troopers all. I know that many of you have been waiting anxiously for this to begin, and I hope it will run as smoothly as the Clone Trooper Academy did and has been doing. All the usual RPG rules apply, and I will now give the specific rules for this game.

1)All troops who are at least at lvl 1 in their respective divisions are allowed to post their character sheets right in the thread. All those who are at the "Recruit" level (5 points or lower) must PM me the sheet for approval.

2)Anyone else who wishes to join the RPG who are not currently a member of the Academy must get at least 5 points of prestige in that thread. There are several lieutenant officers who will deal in giving recruits tasks.

3)I will make the first post of the rpg, which will begin naturally with the Battle of Geonosis. There will not really be a separatist half of this rpg, as they are droids for the physical army.

4) For all parts of the RPG, be sure to have prep/travel posts before you actually start fighting.

5)Here is the character sheet.

Name:(creativity encouraged!)

Personal Ship, if any: (note that this is mainly for travel posts, as it will be clone vehicles that are used in the battles)

Appearance:

Bio:

6)Have fun and make this a great rpg! PM me any questions.

I will post up my sheet and once a good portion of the higher officers have posted their sheets, I will officially begin the RPG. Good luck to all!

Special Note: Here is the current SWC Clone Academy list and ranking.

1. Carnius_Baske +33 Clone Pilot lvl 3
    2. TheAdmiral +26 Clone Commander lvl 2
    3. The_General_Grievous +21 Clone ARC Trooper lvl 1
    4. Darth_MSG +32 Clone ARC Trooper lvl 3
    5. Ceethreepio +32 Clone ARC Trooper lvl 3
    6. Count_Solidus +30 Clone Commander lvl 2
    7. SwordoftheJedi +21 Clone Pilot lvl 1
    8. Sith_Lords +31 Clone Sniper lvl 3
    9. Shadow_sith11 +4
    10. mlbfan
    11. Deyla_Heren
    12. Master_Burhead +2
    13. Delta-07 +2

Anyone not on this list currently must abide by the above stated rules.

Link to Academy: http://boards.theforce.net/Star_Wars_Community/b10012/18533002/p23/?575

2. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    Character Sheet

Name:Hunter

Personal Ship:Republic Assualt ship

Appearance: Same as Jango's,White Clone Trooper armor

Weapons:Blaster Rifle,Blaster Pistol,and virbo-knive(on his boot)

Bio: Was cloned for the Republic,he was the exact look-like of Jango who was the templete.When the jedi was traped he was one of the clones who went with yoda to help free them.He is funny while under combat while other clones would be serious.He is very loyal he would never leave a squadmate behind.

3. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Could we please get a link to the "home thread" or wherever this thread came from so that those who might not be involved with the SWC thread have the option to join?

4. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    Here is the link to the Clone Trooper Acadamy

http://boards.theforce.net/Star_Wars_Community/b10012/18533002/p23/?575

5. Jedi_Meb

Jan 18, 2005
    Alright, I will put that link in the first post of the thread for easy access.

6. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    Name: MI-K3 aka Mike
    Personal Ship: A specially modified clone trooper ship as seen in Clone Wars cartoon chapter I and modified SWOOP bike.
    Appearance: Looks exactly like Jango Fett. Has a Mandalorian death head skull on helmet and on his arm under his armor. Has non traditional black armor. Also has a large cut from his left eye down to his neck from shrapnel attack.
    Bio: He is one of the most relaxed and easy going troopers in the whole GAoR also one of the troops that prefers either to work with himself or one other trusty trooper. One of the first ARCs and was at the Battle of Kamino and survied the battle.

7. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Name: Delta 590 "Nine-Oh"

Personal Ship, if any: Z-95 Headhunter

Appearance: Clone, wears clone trooper armour

Bio: Grown as a Clone Sniper on Kamino, now trains here.

8. Count_Solidus

Count_Solidus Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Name: Commander Bleyd 7744

Personal Ship, if any: Republic assault ship; AT-TE walker; Republic gunship

Weapons: DC-15s blaster rifle

Appearance: Identical to our clone template, Jango Fett. Encased in white armor distinguished by the yellow command markings.

Bio: I was bred as one of over a million clone soldiers on the planet Kamino, the progeny of our primary template, bounty hunter Jango Fett. I was bred with an extra capacity for tactical thinking and coordination, and was given all the traits for a leadership role. While training on Kamino, I was scouted in the training areas, and taken to a special academy for advanced training. Through this advanced training, I was given a name, Bleyd, by my Tipoca City instructor, ARC Alpha-17. He and our Kaminoan masters felt that such names produce the desired effects of initiative and goal-setting in command units. I now command, like all clone commanders, regiments of up to twenty thousand clone troopers into battle. I have developed a dry sense of humor that usually makes me well liked by my Jedi commanders. Now we have been claimed by our chief general, Jedi Master Yoda, and are now at war!

9. Jedi_Meb

Jan 18, 2005
    OOC: Just to let you guys know, I am going to be referred to as "Admiral" during the RPG specifically because we are at war now and I will be on the flagship of sorts most of the time. Also, you guys don't have to be a clone if you don't want to, I myself am going to be an individual person, as in my opinion, it is ok for non clones to be in the Clone Army, just like how some non-clones were Stormtroopers.

Name:Jacen Bakarn

Personal Ship, if any: A sleek personal cruiser named the Wanderer that is used for swift transport to any system in need.

Appearance: A strong, tall build with tanned skin, wears Clone Armor with red and blue stripes on the helmet and shoulders. Scar on left arm from childhood excavation accident.

Bio: Jacen Bakarn grew up on Naboo with his older brother, Mi'lek Bakarn. As they grew up, Jacen worked with Mi'lek all the time researching ancient Nubian artifacts, as well as pondering the deepest philosophies, which Mi'lek got into exceptionally well. However, this did not last long. The invasion of the Trade Federation was a horrific event, killing many beloved friends and bringing Naboo to the brink of destruction. When it was all over, Jacen and Mi'lek struggled to stay afloat in the aftermath. Unfortunately for the people of Naboo, the Sith Army picked up where the invasion left off. They rounded up several random people for no true reason, including Jacen's brother Mi'lek, who was claimed to be "Force-Sensitive", whatever that was. Jacen was heavily distraught at this, but there was nothing to be done against the Sith. Knowing that at the same time, there was a secession of several systems into the Confederacy of Independent Systems, Jacen decided that he would at least make amends for what the Trade Federation had done. Jacen left Naboo in the Wanderer, heading for Coruscant where the grand Clone Army was being staged for the first time. Today, Jacen fights every battle in honor of his "lost" brother Mi'lek, and he vows to one day seek the Sith who took his family away...

10. DarthWraith06

DarthWraith06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    Name:Commander Wraith

Personal Ship:The Nostromo and a scout walker

Appearance: Black clone armour carries 2 blaster pistols and a vibro-blade

Bio:Was born on Kamino,was Trained by a Kaminion elite guard. He used to be a night ops trooper which explains the black armour.

11. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc: Well I'm a girl but I guess I'm gonna have to be a guy for this right? Also Solidus yellow markings signify a Clone pilot not a Commander.

Name: Rowan

Personal Ship, if any: Republic attack gunship

Appearance: Same as Jango but his hair is the same length as Boba's in AOTC. Wear Clone Armor with yellow markings and a clone pilot's specialized helmet.

Bio: Was bred on Kamino and though he was only 14, he participated in the battle of Kamino as a pilot.

12. Jedi_Meb

Jan 18, 2005
    OOC: Well, you could be very unique and be a girl trooper, but I am assuming that outside of the Jedi Order in the SW world, the armies are male for the most part based on what we have seen. Do as you wish. Also, DarthWraith, you aren't in the SWC Academy at that level, unless you are TheAdmiral with a different screen name. Please identify! You weren't supposed to change screen names at this point, it would cause too much confusion..

13. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc: It would probably cause trouble if I was a girl Trooper, so I'll stay a guy.

14. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    I am not SwordOfTheJedi I couldn't check the forums for couple of days.So why do you think that he/she is me?

15. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc: No He thinks DarthWraith is you! I know your not me Admiral!

16. Jedi_Meb

Jan 18, 2005
    Well, so it seems you are here, TheAdmiral. It seems DarthWraith is an impostor, unless he states who is. Since theAdmiral and Solidus are both present, then there is no one who Wraith can impersonate. Please come clean here...

17. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
    I am sorry Sword,please accept my appologies!I'll post my character sheet later!

18. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc: That's all right Admiral. No hard feelings! But you should check out my RPG. It's pretty Kool!

19. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    i believe that DarthWraith06 is just an rpger, who has joined the RPG, and has used the other character sheets to make his, without realising you need to earn the rank in the SWC thread.

EDITED BIO (as have gone up a level):

Name: Delta 590 "Nine-Oh"

Personal Ship, if any: Z-95 Headhunter

Appearance: Clone, wears clone trooper armour

Bio: Grown as a Clone Sniper on Kamino, now trains here.

20. Count_Solidus

Count_Solidus Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Name: Commander Bleyd 7744

Personal Ship, if any: Republic assault ship; AT-TE walker; Republic gunship

Weapons: DC-15s blaster rifle

Appearance: Identical to our clone template, Jango Fett. Encased in white armor distinguished by the yellow command markings.

Bio: I was bred as one of over a million clone soldiers on the planet Kamino, the progeny of our primary template, bounty hunter Jango Fett. I was bred with an extra capacity for tactical thinking and coordination, and was given all the traits for a leadership role. While training on Kamino, I was scouted in the training areas, and taken to a special academy for advanced training. Through this advanced training, I was given a name, Bleyd, by my Tipoca City instructor, ARC Alpha-17. He and our Kaminoan masters felt that such names produce the desired effects of initiative and goal-setting in command units. I now command, like all clone commanders, regiments of up to twenty thousand clone troopers into battle. I have developed a dry sense of humor that usually makes me well liked by my Jedi commanders. Now we have been claimed by our chief general, Jedi Master Yoda, and are now at war!

21. Carnius_Baske

Carnius_Baske Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    OOC

I hate to hold things up but I'm in a hurry.

I'll have my sheet up tommorrow.

22. Carnius_Baske

Carnius_Baske Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    Name: Constone

Personal Ship: Republic assault ship

Appearance: Looks exactly like Jango Fett.

Bio: Was created on Kamino and trained to be an elite pilot.

23. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc: Why are half the clones only 10?

24. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    10 standard years. Clones have accelerated growth

25. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
    Name:Thinker
    Personal Ship: Republic assault ship,Gunship
    Appearance:Exact replica of Jango Fett,white armor with yellow insignia
    Bio:He was borned on Kamino,his skills made him a Commander.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.