main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN **Official** Teaser Trailer Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Steja_Palex, Nov 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Well, now that the teaser has been released on the big screen, on the official website, and on TV...what do you guys think?
    I've been watching it over and over on Quicktime and have an observation...maybe you guys have noticed it too...in one scene Anakin has a green lightsaber, then at the end of the teaser, he has a blue lightsaber. Hmmmmmm...

2. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Hrmm, your right. Maybe he is fighting with another Jedi and that Jedi gets killed by Count Dokuu and maybe Anakin loses his sabre and uses the dead Jedi's sabre? Who knows

3. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    My favorite shot is that of Obi-Wan flying over Coruscant holding onto... something.

4. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I have to admit, I like that scene too Hama. Of course, Jango taking off isn't too shabby either. :D

5. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I think I heard somewhere that the green sabre is supposed to be Qui-Gon's and that Anakin makes himself a new one and is using that in the end....or that for some reason he has Obi-Wan's lightsabre.

But that's just me :)

6. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Amazing how only 30 seconds can be analyzed so much [face_laugh]

7. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    OR, his blue crystal burnt out and he had to replace it with a green one lying on the ground. OR, his green one got cracked in a duel and he had to halt the fighting, pull out a blue one stored in his pocket, replace the cracked with the new one, and return to his duel. [face_laugh]

8. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Or maybe Unlcle George is just trying to throw us off and keep us guessing.

9. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    Part of becoming a Jedi is constucting your own lightsaber. It supposedly takes focused control on several parts at once in order to piece them together (see Shadows of the Empire novel). Yeah, I know its considered EU, but many of the ideas and concepts came directly from Lucas. Maybe this is one of them.

On another note, this was just posted on the official site:

November 9 - Internet Preview at dvd.starwars.com
    "The best DVD produced to date" (dvdtalk.com) just got better. Beginning on November 9, 2001, the Star Wars Episode I DVD will be your key to unlock an exclusive Episode II Internet Preview. Completely different than the teaser currently running in theaters, the DVD-ROM exclusive Internet Preview features all-new footage from Attack of the Clones.

This anticipated preview requires a PC DVD-ROM drive, internet access and the Episode I DVD

So those of you, unlike me who have a DVD-Rom drive and bought the Episode I DVD (which I did) will only be able to access this feature. If it's possible, could someone save the trailer on our website and then post a link to it (maybe for member access only)so those of us who do not have a DVD-rom drive could download the trailer ourselves. if so, that would be great :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.