main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series Official "The Book of Boba Fett" Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Fredrik Vallestrand, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Everyone is taking Tems words and making it sound like he is being critical to Disney. But if you seen Temuera in interviews he quite big on the dry wit and mostly jokes around. And honestly I think he was just being funny when he said Mando stole his show. I don’t think he was that bothered as everyone is making out. Hopefully footage of that event comes out because everyone is reading into those words without some visual context.

And when he says he was waiting for call. I think he was just saying he was waiting for the call to come back. I don’t think anyone convinced him that he was meant to be in series 3

Last edited: Apr 26, 2023
    Grey Matter, Riv_Shiel and Sarge like this.
  2. CloneBlooper

CloneBlooper Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 20, 2002
    Every Which Way but Loose got a sequel, and that was about absolutely nothing, so TBOBF getting a second season is plausible.

Right turn Rancor!

3. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    From the linked article: "While Morrison didn’t reveal if he was hinted at or discussed a possible cameo appearance in The Mandalorian‘s third season, he jokingly commented on how Din Djarin took over his show..."

4. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    A report from the site that shall not be named claims that production on a slave 1 set has began. But its unknown whether its for The Mandalorian: Series 4 or TBOB: Series 2. The assumption is that its for The Mandalorian: Series 4 though as its currently the only show in development from what they know.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
    pronker likes this.