main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Well I just re-watched the panel again and he said "I think Dave Filoni wants to do something special with some of the stories he never got a chance to tell." the 10th anniversary bit was just my own assumption.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  2. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    And there you got my hopes up! :p

3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Sorry! :(
    What would you want to see most?

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Releasing the unaired arcs from TCW would be a start.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    It would be. I just really want the Bounty Hunter Arc since it was the closest to being finished.

Also is that the first time you have changed your avatar?

6. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    First time in about a year or so (I changed the avatar shortly after Carrie passed away, and found that adorable pic of Ahsoka and a young Leia for tribute).

7. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    We can dream

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  8. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Honestly... I'd like to see all the arcs finished to completion, including the ones that have been released as unfinished animation. The Anakin/Obi-Wan Utapau arc was one I was so looking forward to seeing fully animated and though we have got it... it would be great if it could be fully realised as it was meant to be. I know it won't happen though. Plus I'd like to see all the other Ahsoka planned arcs, plus all the Maul arcs.

Basically. I think I want to see it all :p

9. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Can you point me in the direction of that piece of canon where it is stated they are "definitely not full Twi'lek"?

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Pablo on twitter
    "They're not Cut's children, biologically, but they did have a human father. [...] It wasn't said, but it was part of their character design." (screenshot)

11. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    That's not an official publication by Lucasfilm. That's just Pablo replying to people on twitter in his free time.

We know GL didn't care about the timeline and when he was coming up with the story for the episode, he meant for the kids to be Cut Lawquane's biological children, so yes, originally, they were designed as human/Twi'lek hybrids. Later, Dave & crew made the simple timeline calculation and realised they couldn't be Cut's children because not enough time passed for them to grow up, so they said they were adopted by him. And after, for whatever reason, Pablo decided in his tweet, which you are referring to, that even thou they're not Cut's children, they are still hybrids.

Thou I think the fact that Jacen Syndulla looks nothing like them means that Dave Filoni and his crew decided that they will make a new version of how a human/Twi'lek hybrid looks, which it can be argued retcons Pablo's tweet. Personally thou, I would actually prefer if Jacen would look more like Cut's children, instead of as a human kid with green hair.

12. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    Gonna rewatch the series again soon :p

13. Dathomir-Witch

Dathomir-Witch Jedi Master star 2

Jan 2, 2013
    Me too. Probably. But this time in chronological order.

And somehow I find it hard to believe the series is already ten years old.

Grievousdude and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  14. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    The animation scene for star wars is only going to get better.

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Imagine when we reach the 10th anniversary of the show ending.

16. Dathomir-Witch

Jan 2, 2013

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    TCW is (points finger in random direction)

18. Dathomir-Witch

Jan 2, 2013
    In our hearts.@};-

And on Syfy right now. Season 5 episode 19.

cwustudent likes this.
  19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Syfy is airing TCW?

20. Dathomir-Witch

Jan 2, 2013
    In Germany it is.

21. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Plot twist, jacen isn't related to Kanan or Hera. Instead he is some kid that likes to dye his hair green. Hera instead adopted him since she wanted a child without finding another man to be with.

kalzeth likes this.
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well we always have our bisects or Netflix

23. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    I actually do remember you! I was much more active during TCW days as well, since the show was cancelled nothing in Star Wars has quite captured my interest as well. While there hasn't been any new news about TCW getting finished, there may be some other content that interests you:
    • Star Wars: Ahsoka (young adult novel) - details Ahsoka's activities about a year after Episode 3, the general consensus seems to be that the story wasn't quite what people were hoping for, but it does include brief flashbacks to the Siege of Mandalore (unproduced series finale of TCW).
    • Star Wars: Darth Maul (Marvel comic series, not Son of Dathomir) - a great 5 issue comic series focusing on Darth Maul before Episode 1, and includes quite a bit of Cad Bane and Aurra Sing, as well as cameo appearances by Hondo.
    • Star Wars: Darth Vader (2nd Marvel comic series, by Charles Soule) - shows Darth Vader immediately after Episode 3, includes appearances from familar Clone Wars characters like Commander Fox and Jocasta Nu. The next story arc will show him conquering Mon Cala, likely with references to the unreleased Mon Cala arc.

Seerow, MandaloreRex2015 and kalzeth like this.
  24. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Hey someone remembers me! :D

Ooo I have the Ahsoka novel sitting on my shelf though I haven't read it... I will definitely pick it up soon. i grew to really love Ahsoka over the course of TCW.

I 'll look into the comic series as well... Thank you! :)

25. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    There's a comic series about Ahsoka?