main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. TadoFett

TadoFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 16, 2004
    I don't think the level of violence is going to change anything with the remaining Clone Wars episodes, especially since it's going to be on streaming.

As for arcs, I am thrilled we are finally getting Siege of Mandalore. I would also argue that the bounty hunter arc is an important one, since they have been developing Boba Fett's growth into a bounty hunter and story arc throughout the series, and that thread has been left completely hanging (along with Cad Bane disappearing entirely). I think there's a good possibility that they release that one, since it was already in animatic form, with voicework already done. It also hasn't been covered in other canon formats, such as the books or comics.

If all we get are Crystal Crisis and Bad Batch to go with Siege of Mandalore, I'd consider that a major disappointment. We've already seem two of those three.

My wish list is Mandalore, the temple arc, and bounty hunter arc.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I agree with that.the two other arcs will either be finnished later we never get see them in full animation. we will get the Mandalore arc, instead the temple arc i love the yoda with chewie. as only 12 for now, i like to have arcs with diffrent characters. Give a Yoda one final arc.

TadoFett likes this.
  3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Yoda had a pretty big arc among the Lost Missions episodes. I'd be a little surprised if any of the 12 episodes are Yoda-centric.

4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah but this one ties into revenge of the sith. Yoda and his friendship with chewie and rest of the wookies. I thinking all 3 arcs should be resolved ones. Yoda and chewie, boba and bane, Mandalore arc. We can get the others later og greenlight.

TadoFett likes this.
  5. Vizzy91

Vizzy91 Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 12, 2018
    So I was just watching "A Friend in Need" episode and I'm just wondering how is it that Bo Katan and Ahsoka were once enemies of each other and now they are gonna work together to free Mandalore?

6. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    On the subject of violence

1) This will be on a direct to consumer service a la Netflix. Don't expect there to be constant swearing or gore but don't assume it will be Disney Channel standards
    2) Dave Filoni will fit it in appropriately. Rebels had plenty of violence. Not all of us are sadists who need to see all of the pain and death being inflicted on screen to feel satisfied.

as she said in the Lawless arc, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" It's in character. She was willing to work with the Republic in TCW and the Jedi in Rebels.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    TadoFett likes this.
  7. Vizzy91

Nov 12, 2018
    From Bo Katan's perspective, yes she is willing to work with the Jedi and the Republic. But from Ahsoka's perspective, she still views Bo as a terrorist.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  8. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Who is now the leader of the Mandalorian Loyalist Forces fighting Maul's criminal ban and/or the CIS.

9. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    Been watching the series again and must say the youngling arc is one of my faves of the whole series

Vizzy91 and cwustudent like this.
  10. Vizzy91

Nov 12, 2018
    I agree. Still don't get the dislike for this arc. Probably due to it focusing on Younglings.

bizzbizz likes this.
  11. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    I liked the change of pace and showing more of how young Jedi train etc. I’ve been a vocal critic of resistance being to childish but I think the best cartoons mix all of the themes to enrich the product

So yes war wise not much happened but a view at youngling life and training was a well needed thing for the saga

Vizzy91 likes this.
  12. Vizzy91

Nov 12, 2018
    It's such a cool concept that in order to find the crystal, a Jedi need to overcome some weakness he or she has.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    A premature fan-art of the Younglings grown up in advance of Rebels.
    [​IMG]

MercenaryAce likes this.
  14. Vizzy91

Nov 12, 2018
    I remember seeing that fan-art. The days when people were speculating Rebels

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  15. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    The Younglings arc is one I tend to skip in re-watches because I don't care about the younglings in the slightest, nor their shenanigans. I don't have a problem with child characters but they were just not very interesting to me. The tidbits with Hondo, Grievous and Ahsoka and the bit of lore exploration made the arc still somewhat interesting at first watch, but not even to care to revisit.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    Merric likes this.
  16. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    Unfortunately...the reality is that they are all probably dead.

Darkslayer likes this.
  17. Vizzy91

Nov 12, 2018
    Let's hope we see Anakin killing them younglings.

Merric likes this.
  18. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Wasn't Petro briefly in the scene in the last episode of Season 5 when Anakin was dueling with Barriss?

19. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    Been a while since I have watched...but IIRC...all 6 were doing lightsaber drills with Tera Sinube.

cwustudent likes this.
  20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    And Petro was the one who shouted, "Look out!" at Anakin when Barriss tried to sneak up on him.

21. Vizzy91

Nov 12, 2018
    He was

22. Dan Hadrian Iliescu

Dan Hadrian Iliescu Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2018
    Turns out am Commander Fives in the Clone Wars Animation is my favorite as well. Horray!

23. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    They ded

24. Vizzy91

Nov 12, 2018
  25. Vizzy91

Nov 12, 2018
    Question is what episodes did Tom Kane record lines for? Any thoughts?