main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Outsourced

Outsourced Force Ghost star 5

Apr 10, 2017
    Going through now and watching the entire series in chronological order. Rookies plays really well when you watch the Domino Squad episode first. Makes what happens to Droidbait, Cutup, and Hevy even more impactful because you can see their big triumph over the Citadel simulation juxtaposed by an actual combat scenario where people really are killed.

2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Yeah I'm just watching the episodes in release-date order. I did the chronological order once before.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Better late than never. Glad you are liking the show it was my childhood after all. I was the target demographic for the show through all its seasons.

4. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    During my theatrical rewatch, I always watch the "Orders" arc before watching Revenge of the Sith, and this time I added the Yoda arc as well. It's so very good, and I forgot that Liam Neeson voices Qui-Gon Jinn in those episodes.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  5. Trinu 3.0

Trinu 3.0 Jedi Knight

Dec 19, 2017
    Yeah, I'm quite curious to see how that system went from pacifist to... whatever Mando suffered.

S3 seems to focus a bit more on the clones and I'm loving it. Can't believe I cried over 99.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  6. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    just you wait till umbara .

TheMDOSS1313 likes this.
  7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Among other things, TCW was great for the character building; even among the side characters who didn't get much screen time. That's what made some of the deaths pretty upsetting.

8. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    I wonder who'l die in season 7.

9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well you could take guesses; at least based on who you know survives into Rebels.

10. Trinu 3.0

Trinu 3.0 Jedi Knight

Dec 19, 2017
    The episodes being so short combined with me being so tired after class has resulted in half of S3 gone in two days ññ

Really loving it and kinda glad it's more than just the Jedi and they show other sides of the story. From the clones themselves, to the politicians and the droids.

Too bad I'm gonna be done in two weeks!

Ahsoka's Tano and DarthFixxxer like this.
  11. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    I'm so jealous of the fact that you just now discovering the magic of TCW and have 6 seasons full of Star Wars.... Oh boy, you're right at that point when some majestic storylines and elements are introduced. Have you seen the Mortiis arc yet?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    My bet is none of them die unless they introduce characters to just kill them off. Maybe they could throw in some other clones we liked and met over the seasons and kill them off

13. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    so even though Clone Wars is done in arcs, they'll still drop them once a week on Disney+ right, so we'll get 3 months out of it basically. Or maybe they'll put up 2 a week or so.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I am guessing they are doing once a week to hold over a bit until Mandalorian season 2

15. Trinu 3.0

Trinu 3.0 Jedi Knight

Dec 19, 2017
    Nope!

For now, most of S3 has been quite political.
    Padme trying to convince other senators to vote this or that, the relationships between the clones, the droids being kidnapped to steal the senate plans from them, etc.

Ahsoka realising the separatists aren't that bad (except for Dooku being their leader, I guess) made me wonder if she was gonna cross over. If she didn't appear in Rebels (also have to watch it ññ), I'd expect some confrontation with Anakin and her death. :/

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  16. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    This takes me back. [face_coffee]:emperor:

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    The good old days of speculating what would happen to Ahsoka or Rex. I wish I could re experience that.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  18. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    We've had debate in the forum over whether or not Dave Filoni/GL would've killed off Ahsoka had TCW not been abruptly cancelled during its initial run. Believe it or not, I was among those suggesting they would've had her die before ROTS. Don't ask me how or when; it was just a feeling.

19. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    It would'v been interesting seeing Ahsoka die in a order 66 style scene.

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well that's another debate altogether; how much (if anything) of Order 66 would we be seeing in TCW? Not to mention they'd have to explain why the Clones would be going after Ahsoka; considering she left the Jedi Order after Season 5 and Season 6 didn't give any revelation that she came back.

21. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    It would be repetitive after A Jedi Who Knew Too Much.

22. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    i was thinking of a Aayla secura / Plo koon style death

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  23. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    Unless they were able to have made such an episode (or even an arc, considering they'd want to make an impact) distinctly different from those two episodes within the Ahsoka arc, it certainly would have felt like running through familiar ground.

24. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    Right - the Fugitive Arc was the foreshadowing of Order 66 - almost as if it were a test run to see if Sheev could order the Jedi branded as traitors to the Republic and executed while maintaining public support for such an action. And even though Ahsoka herself avoided death, the test worked - public sentiment had really turned against the Jedi by that time and the Empire was born with thunderous applause. It really was the appropriate finale for the show.

25. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    people keep using footage from that arc in order 66 in the clone wars videos.how do you think ahsoka will get those blue sabers. maybe they were a gift from those people she goes on that ship with in the trailer.