main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    A sequel series makes sense.

As great as the finale is, if you haven't seen rebels or read some of the books/comics, you'd want to know where Rex and Ahsoka went next. How they handled the rise of the Empire. Did they stick together and lay low or did they work together to start a rebellion?

I know the novel 'Ahsoka' explains what happened. But for a causal audience member, you'd be forgiving for wanting some 'On the run from the empire' stories about the characters.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    cwustudent likes this.
  2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think we will see more Rex as main character and Ahsoka would bel like she was in rebels a reccuring character. I think they both left each other as a jedi survivor would be hight target that could easily be discovered. I think if we see her in this sequel show it will be after she met with Bail and is apart of the small cells of rebels. I think it will be right after the war and dea with 5 - 10 year old gap as the empre is expanding and killing of the last of the jedi. We could get some last sepratist holdouts that the Tarkin book mentions and how brutal Tarkin was. We could get a clone rebellion with empire invading Kamino. Rex and Saw Guerra metting up and work together, they seemed friendly in rebels and they didn't interact mutch if ever in clone wars.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  3. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Sounds like a delving into the "Dark Times" era of the Dark Horse comics.

henryj95 likes this.
  4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    from clone wars to 5 years after even 10 years after is dark times unexplored. a time of the jedi being hunted down and crushing their former enemies like the sepratist and any clone rebellion. We could see the beginning of the rebel alliance with Saw Guerra.

5. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    'Star Wars: (The) Dark Times' would make a good name for a sequel series.

Then again Disney might consider it 'off-putting' to parents of younger children.

6. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    If Padme was visibly pregnant during Bad Batch, is it possible Palpatine realized before ROTS, during TCW?

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think it could be named somethig simple as clone wars and rebels and resistance. Dark times might be. Fallen Order is taken.

8. Durge27

Durge27 Jedi Padawan star 1

May 15, 2020
    That would be amazing. I wonder if they would introduce any other powerful beings in the Galaxy, such as Night Sisters to pose as a threat to Sidious?

One of the great things about Mother Tarzin was that she was a figure of power that Sidious if not feared than knew he had to deal with. One of the interesting elements of the Clone Wars was its DIVERSITY of characters and powers involved. Yes, it was mainly about the Republic vs Separatists conflict, but there were other forces at play.

9. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    It's awesome that Clone Wars is matching the numbers that some insanely good live-action shows get

Durge27 likes this.
  10. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    We could finally learn what happened to Barriss.

Some think she would become an Inquisitor, but I prefer for her to be a rouge dark jedi. We have enough Inquisitors running around anyways in this era.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  11. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm sure we'd get force users of some sort. Maybe Barriss in a redemption arc or doing her thing. Another unique force user. I actually think a Badottan character would be cool. Of course, this would all depend on if this would be another anthology which sadly is probably less likely or a linear familiar five faces thing like Rebels. Heh, Rex and Wolffe going on an adventure together sounds fun. Kind of like Fullmetal Alchemist meets TCW Clones.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  12. Durge27

May 15, 2020
    Maybe we'll get to see Quinlan Vos as well?

13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I bet we will see the end of Quinlan Vos. Barris as a rouge dark jedi.

TetsuAero likes this.
  14. Durge27

May 15, 2020
    Just got the beautiful Son of Dathomir comic book...how dare they deprive us of one of the best stories in TCW? Sigh...

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  16. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Hah. Rumor was a 10 when Rex was a main character. Now it's at a 4 with him demoted to side character.

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think if we get this show we will have a cast of new main characters like Rebels and Rex and Ahsoka will serve as side characters like they did in rebels. But he'll probaly have more focus and importance in this story with Echo, Cody, Wolf and Gregor maybe even clone rebellion.

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  19. TadoFett

TadoFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 16, 2004
    If the latest rumor is true, could they actually do the bounty hunter arc as part of that series?

20. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    ... so Clones after Order 66, yes?
    I always thought the transition from Republic to Empire needed a bit of fleshing out, so seeing what happened to the Clones after they lost their jobs could be worth seeing.

21. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    So is the heavily rumored Rebels sequel series still a thing? Seems unlikely they'd do both at the same time.

22. GregMcP

Jul 7, 2015
    How much does this good fellow really know? I dunno...

23. Durge27

May 15, 2020
    Confused, I am...Clone Wars sequel or Rebels sequel is it? Confusing, the timeline of the show is...Hmmm

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  24. GregMcP

Jul 7, 2015
  25. Durge27

May 15, 2020
    OK but is it taking place between TCW and Rebels, i.e right after ROTS, or events happen 15 years later after the Rebels' finale? Big difference.