main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OFFICIAL THREAD: Post your pictures here from C-IV

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Dingo, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lufta Shif

Lufta Shif Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2000
    Hey Photo-Knight! That's me in the "Costumed Pictures 008" in the top row. I am the Lady Jedi posing with the Fireside Padme.

I think this was on the first day, correct? :confused: Your caption is correct, BTW. But, that is all part of the fun. :D It took us a l-o-n-g time to finally get to the end of the line, but we had a blast posing for photos along the way. [face_batting]

Lufta Shif

2. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Photo-Knight wrote,
    "Glad you liked them! I used a Nikon D200. I only brought one lens this trip, a Nikkor 18-200 VR."

I didn't like them. I LOVED them! Ha, ha. Beautiful shots, I must say.

Is your Nikon a digital camera or is it a film camera? Either way, amazing pics. Thanx again.

I got some decent pix of the contestants of one of the costume contests. It was the one that included "Spider-Trooper". I kind of "cheated", though. I snuck over to the side of the room & took shots of the contestants as we all waited for the results of the contest. I was surprised but glad no one told me to "cease & desist". That didn't happen until I started taking some pix near the entry doors.

In any case, I'll be posting those pix later on my site. Guam, huh? I'm met some Chamorro (sp?) people through work. I've never been to Guam, though. At least not yet. :(

To Lufta Shif,

My friend, I'm glad you saw his pics. I was going to bring the very same one to your attention. The one of you & "Fireside Padme". You are both such beautiful ladies. So photogenic. I'm honored to have spent time talking with you both at C4!

Please be patient with me in regards to my C4 pix. My friend/website coordinator's father suffered a stroke months ago & my friend has been way too busy looking after both his parents. We will do our best to keep the pix coming, though!

May the [Good Side of the] Force be with us, .........always.

Jay Tee Erricck
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

3. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    Lufta Shif (and Jay Tee),

I added two pictures to my Celebration IV set that you might be interested in. Here is one of them:
    [image=http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1300/1381025670_306388f264_m.jpg]

(The preview for the other one doesn't work well.) You can see them both in my Celebration IV photo set here. The two new ones should now be the second and third pictures in the set. If you recognize anyone else in the photos, let them know. :)

(Jay Tee--it's a digital camera.)

I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

Photo-Knight

4. Lufta Shif

May 31, 2000
    Thanks for all of the compliments, Jay-Tee! :) Funny...it was "Fireside Padme" and I who were the ones who felt honored that you would invite us to the RL Photo shoot that day! It ended up being one of the highlights of CIV! :D

Photo-Knight, thanks for all of the great photos. Hey, why are our heads cut off in the preview on your page? Or should I not ask?!?:cool:

Lufta Shif

5. Photo-Knight

Sep 9, 2007
    It's a Flickr thing, nothing I control (or at least not that I know how). All Flickr previews are square. If the picture is wider than tall, the sides get cut off. In your case, the picture is taller than it is wide. Wasn't supposed to be an editorial comment or an omen or anything. :)

6. Lufta Shif

May 31, 2000
    Thanks for the explanation, Photo-Knight. You are off the hook.

Oh, and a big congrats on having your photos published in SW literature! :)

Lufta Shif

P.S. I love your Darth Vader jacket in your profile pic!

7. gracefuljedi

gracefuljedi Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2005
    im in daily news pictures Marcus (me) fighting greg. I didn't shave my head until saturday to be mace windu lol

8. Photo-Knight

Sep 9, 2007
    Hey, Lufta Shif, on my Flickr site here, your picture recently pulled into the lead as most viewed picture. For the longest time the most viewed was a soccer ball. Congratulations! :)

Photo-Knight

9. Lufta Shif

May 31, 2000
    So, I am more interesting than a soccer ball? Not bad for someone who turns 40 in a few weeks (sigh...), so I will take that as a compliment![face_laugh]
    Seriously, though - it is so much fun to be a costumed SW fan! I cannot imagine attending a convention without being all decked out in Jedi garb. I really think all the attention is due to my SW buddy in the the Padme dress who appears with me in most pictures from CIV.

Thanks for the update!

Lufta Shif

10. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
  11. Lufta Shif

May 31, 2000
    Great pictures! None of me, but still great! [face_laugh]

12. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Nice pics! I like the Jedi with the lightsaber through the head. I must have missed that one. :p

13. JayTee_Erricck

Aug 2, 2004
    I know this is rather late BUT

PAGE 3 of my C4 Day 1 pictures is now UP on http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com.

If you go to our website, just click on the "Gallery" section, then the CIV Banner, then "Next" forward to Page 3.

It has been about 5 or 6 months since we last put up pictures. Reason being is, my friend / website coordinator, Star Wars alias "Pac-El", has had to deal with family health issues, working 7 days a week & making time to spend with his girlfriend for the last several months.

He has always been a big help to me (RLH dot com wouldn't even exist if it weren't for him) so I've tried not to bug him too much about getting pix up on the site. Fortunately, he finally made some time to put up another page.

I hope you all like the pix. Please be aware that some of the pix have a "B" & even "C" pic supplement. Just be aware of the "Click Here for Second (or Third) Photo" buttons that sometimes appear under certain pics.

May the Force be with you.

Jay Tee Erricck
    Rebel Legion State Captain, Hawai'i

P.S. I'm hoping to have our next page, Page 1 of C4 Day 2, up in LESS than 5 months. Please bear with us.

14. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    Dude, late or not late, it was worth it for Jango's mom alone.. PAGE 3 ROCKS!

15. JayTee_Erricck

Aug 2, 2004
    Grumpy_Jedi wrote:
    "Dude, late or not late, it was worth it for Jango's mom alone.. PAGE 3 ROCKS!"

Ha, ha, ha. That's hilarious. Thanks for the comment.

The interesting story behind that particular pic is, the batteries in my camera DIED just as I was trying to take their pic. I apologized & then walked it back to my room at the Figueroa Hotel to get more batteries.

When I got back to the LA Convention Center, they were still around so I was able to take the pic anyway.

May the Force be with us.

Jay Tee
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

16. Thistledown

Thistledown Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
  17. Lufta Shif

May 31, 2000
    That's me as the Jedi in the "Padme and Jedi" pic on page one. :cool: We are both on our way to Star Wars Weekends in Orlando next month! Can't wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.