main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC [Official] Vodka Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Nov 4, 2011.

1. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Freida, I have! It's like a Yahoo (sp?) with alcohol, or at least the stuff I drank was.

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I just picked up some Root Beer flavored Vodka. I'm gonna cut it with some real root beer and make some floats. :)

Evil.

3. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    We doctored ours up and took them like shots. Basically I just wanted to add more chocolate.

[image=http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247864_10100933565763604_8365821_73856001_610809_n.jpg]

Edit: Also this wine from Trentadue winery is much better. It is literally wine (instead of like chocolate milk) and I think it has more chocolate flavor.

4. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Ew. The Root Beer vodka, I could not do. It was really strong. About the only thing you could put it with is Root Beer, and maybe cream.

One of my favorite things is good dark chocolate with a good Red Zinfandel. Yum.

5. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

Those look amaaazzzing. I'm doing it.

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Don't think I would buy a whole bottle of Rootbeer Vodka but I would try it. Those two things just don't sound like they go together well. Who knows though.

7. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    It wasn't too bad actually; I enjoyed my spiked root beer floats. Now for things you could mix it with. Ginger Ale would go great with it, especially if you threw in some Vanilla. It would also work very well mixed with orange soda, or even some straight up OJ. :)

EDIT: It's pretty good with Egg Nog too.

Evil.

8. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Root Beer Vodka and ice cream is yummy. Ask those that indulged at the Shiny Villa for C5. :D :D

9. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    The restaurant I used to work at had root beer vodka. It was quite popular. Three Olives was the best so far- they also make a Rangtang vodka that tastes like orange Tang. Works well with grapefruit juice or orange juice.

10. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I've half the bottle of my whipped cream vodka.............it's ridiculously smooth. One of the best vodka's I've ever had.:cool:

Laker games cancelled (so far) due to the current NBA lockout: 14[face_frustrated]

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Bought the whipped cream vodka today. Only had a sip so far and it made my eyes water. I need to find something to mix it with.

12. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I think we should just make this the official Vodka thread. :p

Evil.

13. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Seconded!

14. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

I use Coca Cola.

Laker games cancelled (so far) due to the current NBA lockout: 14[face_frustrated]

15. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    http://www.kpho.com/story/15981315/teens-using-vodka-tampons-to-get-drunk

>_>

16. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    Holy living ****. What the hell is wrong with people?

When I read the part about rectal beer bongs I have to admit I cracked up.

17. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    That's disturbing. To say the least.

The whipped Vodka pairs really well with pineapple juice. (Read: I was out of mixers and decided to toss it in what ever I had in my refrigerator cause I wanted some vodka.)

Tunic, the baby has to go to the doc tomorrow so the cake vodka might not make it to the PO until tomorrow or so.

18. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    That's OK..........many thanks, again. :) I bought orange juice to mix for the whipped cream vodka (finished the first bottle, bought another), and will wait to a bit later tonight to see how that tastes.

19. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Picked up a bottle of Chocolate Whipped Creme Vodka. Now to find some recipes to go with. :D :D

20. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Whipped Vodka gives one nasty hangover, let me tell you. Yesterday was miserable.

Tunic, your vodka has been purchased (plus one for me :D) now I just need to make it out to the post office. Tomorrow or Friday likely. This has turned into the week from hell.

21. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Sorry to hear about how your week is going, though.

Laker games cancelled (so far) due to the current NBA lockout: 22[face_frustrated]

22. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Has anyone had a chance to try the Bacon Vodka yet? I'm incredibly intrigued by it.

Evil.

23. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Eh, it happens. A few weeks ago I added two additional classes to teach, bringing me up to 20 credit hours (I think). Exhausting, but at least it means I'm bringing home quite a bit more money for once. So it's a trade off.

Haven't tried the bacon vodka yet. What would you even pair that with?

24. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
  25. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

That extra $$$$$$ is always a good thing. So, I had my first glass last night of the whipped cream vodka mixed with orange juice (with pulp)...................holy ****! It's soooooooooooooooooooo, sooooooooooooo good.

Laker games cancelled (so far) due to the current NBA lockout: 22[face_frustrated]