main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON *** OFFICIAL: Wowza! Big weekend Coming Up ***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Woofer, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Friday, March 21st:

YJN RPG SIG will be having another Star Wars:RPG game session in the evening. Probable location at Nick & Graeme's but offers for another place are acceptable.

A group of 5 soldiers from the Corporate Sector Authority have just escaped from a planet in an unarmed yacht with an Imperial Star Destroyer closing in. Will our heroes escape, or will they roll the biggest critical fumble of all time?

Saturday, March 22nd:

Film Night, Part Deux:

Another fantabulous festival with thumbs up all over the place. Either that or 6 hours of William Shatner! Either way you choose the movies!! To be held at Chris and Debby's. Details to follow.

EDIT: OK, I goofed. I was supposed to ask first if people wanted to do the movie night, it was scheduled for this weekend, but with the trip to London (see below) the next morning there is a poll to see if people still want to do it as pre-scheduled or push it off 2 weeks. Go vote now.

Sunday, March 23rd:

Attack of the Clones in IMAX-O-Rama!!

Yes, its back! Be there to watch Nick confirm his Geek Status with his 4 millionth viewing.

We've been invited along with the Toronto Long Line to travel down the 401 to the Forest City, London Ontario and watch Attack of the Clones with a bunch of fellow fans.

Details are in another post in the forum. Costumes are optional.

---
    So there is going to be plenty of things do do starting in less than 7 days! Who is interested??

2. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    hurray! I'm in for all 3

3. jeigh

jeigh Jedi Master star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    I'm just doing the IMAX thing. I'm home to do my taxes on saturday.

4. jadepadawan

jadepadawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2002
    Hooray! Finally I can do a YJN event again!

I will be at Movie Night next week

5. legoman

legoman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 14, 2002
    I should be able to make the first two events.

6. Woofer

Aug 27, 2001
    OK, I goofed. I was supposed to ask first if people wanted to do the movie night, it was scheduled for this weekend, but with the trip to London the next morning there is a poll to see if people still want to do it as pre-scheduled or push it off 2 weeks. Go vote now.

7. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    CRITICAL FUMBLE!! CRITICAL FUMBLE!! Just watch out for ropes nick. :p And Kevin has his percentile Dice weighed down to roll 100 :p

8. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    About the RPG night, Andrew M. has offered his place for the game on Friday. If this is ok with everyone going, it'll be held there at a time to be determined.

9. Kehleyr

Kehleyr Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Will AOTC still be on in 6 weeks time? We didn't get it here in Australia on IMAX, but if I could get to see it there....

10. Woofer

Aug 27, 2001
    You should go ask that in London in this thread.

I don't recall hearing about when the run will end though. Someone from there may have the information or at least can try and find out for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.