main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

old firm peace corps!

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by darth_libido, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_libido

darth_libido Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 16, 2004
    come all you celtic and rangers supporters, lets stop the hatred! we need to join against the common enemy! partick thistle! seriously though. somebody join the cause.

a yabba dabba gay old time!!!!

2. EwanMcGregorsLibido

EwanMcGregorsLibido Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    common enemy Partick Thistle ?

outside now, bawbag :mad:

3. darth_libido

Jan 16, 2004
    aright bigman!

4. Darth_Thump

Darth_Thump Jedi Master star 2

Aug 26, 2002
    Right yous two dobbers, gie it a chuck or I'll pure chavvy yous wi ma kosh.

But seriously, they're only Partick Thistle Nil supporters...surely it's not their fault!? ;)

I must say though, it's great reading the word bawbag on these forums!

Darth Bawbag - Ah'm gonnae chib you wi ma saber man.

5. TheFury

TheFury Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2003
    Aberdeen are the enemy. Lie down to Celtic, play for their lives against Rangers.

6. darth-italia

darth-italia Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2004
    yes it's good to stop hatred over footbal. i loved watching celtic play juventus two years ago and win 4-3! i'm an as roma supporter, so it's a similar thing here, except that lazio supporters actually are nazis. and that is a fascist eagle on their shirts!

go celtic tonight by the way!

7. darth_libido

Jan 16, 2004
    i've done some soul searching, and i've decided that caley thistle are the real enemy!!! at least for cup ties!

8. yoda_no_rio

yoda_no_rio Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2004
    darth_libido old friend! you know i'll be watching the game tonight, and you that everybody in callahan's irish pub here in niteroi rio de janeiro will be watching, and wanting the bhoys to win!

hail! hail!

rangers supporters, you know you want celtic to win too, it's good for scotland! put your differences behind you at least tonight, and march 3rd!

9. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    rangers supporters, you know you want celtic to win too, it's good for scotland! put your differences behind you at least tonight

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

oh that is so precious.....
    an opinion that could only ever be held by someone a safe ocean-width away.....

10. darth_libido

Jan 16, 2004
    ah yoda_no_rio mate, you're asking the impossible there! i think there's a better chance of brazil being beaten by american samoa. that's like asking scotland supporters to support england!

11. yoda_no_rio

Feb 2, 2004
    not a bad game, good job!

viva a força botafogense!!!

12. darth_libido

Jan 16, 2004
    1-0 against barcelona!!!!!!!!

13. joan-catalunya

joan-catalunya Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    oh no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is not good!!!!!!!!!!

celtic beat barça 1-0!!!!!!!! we didn't get an away goal!!!!!!! fire everybody now!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a bad yesterday was! 199 killed in madrid, i got fired, and barça lost in the uefa cup!!!!!! we shouldn't even be in the uefa cup!!!!!!

14. Gustaf-Kenobi

Gustaf-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2004
    Celtic are great!!!!! We love thel here in Umeå!!!!!

Henke Larsson is the best!!!!!!!

If you make it to the final, I'll be there in Göteborg to support!

15. darth_libido

Jan 16, 2004
    So, things aren't looking so good for Rangers right now! Imaginary tears a running down my cheeks!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_devil]

16. joan-catalunya

Mar 12, 2004
    you will see how the hammer will fall upon your scottish heads!!!! you will not know what hits you!!! when you come to the nou camp, you will enter the inferno!!!! and be destroyed!!!!! ronaldinho! puyol!! luis enrique!!!!! we will have our revenge!!! our day will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. darth_libido

Jan 16, 2004
    look joan, i'm sorry about what happened in madrid, but don't you think you're taking this match a bit too seriously?

18. yoda_no_rio

Feb 2, 2004
    ok joan, you seem to be an intelligent person. you do know that puyol isn't that good and barcelona, is like the spanish national team. always highly rated, but short on results!

19. Gustaf-Kenobi

Mar 12, 2004
    Look guys, what the **** are you doing in these message boards tonight??? It's Saint Paddy's day in 2 and a half hours!!! Go out, get drunk!!!!!!
    HAIL! HAIL!

20. yoda_no_rio

Feb 2, 2004
    it's still rather early for us to go out drinking here! it's still late afternoon!

21. Gustaf-Kenobi

Mar 12, 2004
    Late afternoon!!!!???? That's no excuse!!!!!! I've been drinking since 10 this morning, and I'm off to the pub now, and I'm going to Ireland for 200kr, so I'm gonna get plastered!!!! And I mean proper plastered!!!!!!!!

22. yoda_no_rio

Feb 2, 2004
    joan is catalan for joão!!!! and believe me, i'll be doing my drinking for saint paddy's very soon!!! it's where everybody gets to pretend to be irish as an excuse to get drunk! i don't think me chances are great for passing as irish, mainly because i'm black, and have dredlocks!

23. joan-catalunya

Mar 12, 2004
    These days it is not the best time to be a Barca supporter! The Uefa cup is our last chance for a trofeo this year!

24. yoda_no_rio

Feb 2, 2004
    i hope you also know that on top of everything else, Figo left barca because he wanted to play for a winning club. and ronaldinho will probably leave soon as well, because it's not looking like you'll be winning anything this year! it must be terrible to be a barca supporter, especially having all that money to throw around, and still you can't win anything!!! :p

25. joan-catalunya

Mar 12, 2004
    terrible to be a Barça supporter!!!!????? What's it like supporting Botafogo??? When did they last win the Brazilian championship? Was Pele even born yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.