main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Old Galactic Civil War (4,150 BBY- Non Cannon)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DylanJT1, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    Im not going anywhere master Jedi, I intend to come here for Marcus, he can still be turned. He isn't gone completely there is still hope.

Tag: hex

2. Jedi_Master_Hex

Jedi_Master_Hex Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 3, 2007
    Very well, but I only hope that if you have to kill him, you can.

3. UnleashedFury

UnleashedFury Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Korath

Do you have the bombs?

"Yes I have a small supply of bombs, it should be enough to destroy the Wookie camp." Korath smiles opening his comlink "Bomb the camp now," Korath looks over at Marcus "We should get their attention to make them follow us, and we need to move as fast as possible, we got about a minute before things start turning hell around here, you better keep up." Korath then jumped up into the building where he sensed the jedi presence and wildly shot lightning into the room spraying it everywhere screaming "JEDI SCUM! You will all die!" Then did a 180 and darted out of the room. 10 seconds later the bombing started.

TAG Anyone Everyone Do somethin

4. Jedi_Master_Hex

Apr 3, 2007
    What the bloody hell was that? Master, do you hear...... bombs?

5. Jedi_Master_Hex

Apr 3, 2007
    *Come on people. Post something!*

6. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

Marcus leaped up to another building, when the ground shook down to its core, the heavy blasts of wood and debris fell upon every man, animal, and thing. He ran, helpless wookies ran around, those that had crossed his path were either pushed away or killed, those lucky enough to dart away soon followed him in a blunt rage.

TAG: Any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.