main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Omniversal Combat Thread & Arena

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    This thread has been officially approved by NaboosPrinces [face_peace]

Welcome One and All, Warriors, Duelers, Masters, Itinerants, Adepts and Apprentices. Welcome to the NSWRPF's own Omniversal Combat Thread, where combatants from all other worlds, realms and universes ( except for Star Wars ), may gather and engage each other in a test of combat. Be ye Oldbie or Noob, If you have a hanckering for good ole melee ( Mortal or otherwise), the Omniversal Combat Arena is the place for you.

SOLDIERS, NINJAS, MONKS, LIN KUEI, WIZARDS, SUPERHEROES, MUTANTS, SUPER SAIYANS, SUPER VILLAINS, AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS.....AND TOO MANY TO MENTION! STEP UP! STEP UP! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF. [face_dancing]

I, Kratos Maximus I, the God of War, shall preside over these grounds.

Observe ALL TOS RULES!! NO exceptions.

Agree on Duel conditions, if any.

PLAY FAIR ( all things being relative)

DON'T BE A SORE LOSER!

NO FLAMMING, ETC. Lest you Invite the WRATH of KRATOS! :p

THIS THREAD IS OPEN TO EVERYONE!

If there should rise the need for an ARBITER, I hereby deputize any memeber of the GDG to act as such. :D

THAT'S IT!! HAVE FUN, AND LET THE BATTLES BEGIN! O:) [face_devil]

I_H Edit: Locked at GM's request.

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    So you got the ok then, sweet, this will make things fun for those who like to cross worlds, just imagine it, Gandalf versus Yoda, etc. [face_laugh]

3. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Neji Hyuuga
    Entrance to Forest of Death

It was sunny outside the forest. The flowers were growing without trouble and were beginning to be quite beautiful. Besides the small patches where only dirt could be seen, the entire scene portrayed one of peace, but only one who hadn't seen the horrors of the forest on the inside would realize that this scene might as well be Genjutsu.

Neji still remembered what had happened last time he was here. How Lee had been seriously hurt, how he had witnessed Sasuke's Cursed Seal power, where he had took out his younger frustrations on Hinata and where he had been the only one of Team Guy to pass through this part of the Chuunin Exams.

In the least, it was a moment of nostalgia for the young Jonin and now that he was here again, it didn't bring back painful memories, it brought back ones that made him what he was today. He had gotten over his hatred of the main branch thanks to Naruto and the entire Chuunin Exams. It was an experience of mixed feelings for Neji, but they had no bearing on why he was here today.

Neji smiled as he pushed the gate open, remembering Anko's greeting to Naruto by throwing a kunai at him. His first step into the Forest again brought a cold breeze past him and would've made him shudder had he given it a chance. He leaped up onto a branch and surveyed the surroundings before heading off deeper into the Forest. Neji began to wonder, as he jumped from branch to branch, how long it would take him now to get to the tower in the middle of the great Forest. That was probably where Kakashi would head first.

The circumstances that had made Kakashi his opponent were bad, but ones he was willing to fight over. He had always respected Kakashi, even when he and Guy-sensei played silly games to prove who was better, though Guy had always been the one who was into it the most, Kakashi only doing it because he was being forced into it. Kakashi was said to have been a potential candidate for Hokage and he was terribly powerful and Neji knew that, but now was different then when he was a younger genin. He was a Jonin now and more powerful then he had been before and hoped that he would be able to take Kakashi. His Gentle Fist style was more than a match for Kakashi, but the man had fought Guy-sensei on equal footing many times and Guy was a master of Taijutsu.

He had it all.

Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu. Kakashi Hitake was his opponent and Neji knew that was very unfortunate for him.

Tag: greyjedi125

[b]Kakashi-Sensei[/b]

[i]Within the Forest of Death[/i]

From a branch high above a tall tree, Kakashi overlooked a good portion of the Forest while facing the tower in it's center, even as he read the most current installment of the "Make-Out" book series; however, as fascinating as the story was to him, his mind kept wandering to the reason he was actually here....and early, besides.

Kakashi-sensei was well hidden from sight, and planned to make himself appear to be late, as was customary, but well knew the futility of such a ruse, for his opponent could find him with little trouble should he use his legendary bloodline limit Byakugan ability.

Kakashi paused and chuckled as a gentle breeze rocked the treetop. He too had a 'legendary bloodline limit ability' of his own, though not acquired by the usual means.

It seemed only like yesterday since the boy had been a top ranking Genin, but Neji Hyuga was no longer a Genin. He was all grown up and was now a Jonin, and a true Master of close range combat. The thought of facing Neji now was quite intriguing, even he had to admit that. This test of skill would be different from what he was used to when facing Guy-Sensei, whom Kakashi merely humored.

Neji was coming to find an answer to a burning question, a question that Kakashi also desired an answer to.

As the treetop swayed gently, kakashi-sensei smiled underneath his mask. This was a contest of genius versus genius. How far would they go, he had no idea....and found that this notion excited

4. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: So what do we do?

5. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    You. Suck.

I wanted Kratos! [face_not_talking]

There's always Master Xehanort (folks who have been reading up on their Kingdom Hearts news like good gamers will know who that is, and no, it's not a young guy with long white hair like KH2 would lead you to believe)... [face_thinking]

6. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Reynar: Thou hast leave to utilize the visage of mighty Kratos in combat, if ever thou shalt have need of it. Let not thine sword hand be denied the call of combat arena due to minor technicalities!

(*Uhm..yeah, you can go ahead and use Kratos in a combat scenario. A god of war can be in more than two places at once. ) ;)

7. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Uhm.......let's see. Oh, yeah! :D FIGHT!!!! [face_dancing]

8. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star) & Roy (Fire Emblem)

"LET...ME...GO...!" Kagami managed, her harsh shrill burning into Roy's ears. It had been three hours of this, and Roy was taking it well; but he figured he had to put a stop to it before he lost his hearing.

Being as gentle as possible while still being firm, Roy turned Kagami around and looked at her hard, his steely glare causing the girl some disease.

"You know," the Marquess-to-be stated, studying her quietly, "You could just walk all the way back if you want. Just look out for those...those
    demons that attacked us. If they followed us here...well, we can't find them all. And I'd really appreciate if you would stop that infernal screaming of yours -- not too helpful an attribute for someone on the run."

Kagami frowned, allowing her soft, purple hair to fall in front of her face in a clear frazzle that reflected the situation at hand. Her memory recalled those painful events, how it all went down -- a peaceful day that had been interrupted by charging hordes of less-than-human creatures. They wouldn't die; couldn't die, perhaps...

The town had been overrun with them, and, had it not been for a few brave soldiers, the probability would be that they would have died as well. Tsukasa had been taken by some axe-wielding person in blue armor, but the rest of her family had no specific locations. Kagami's mind wandered over the faces of her friends -- Miyuki, Konata...were they alright?

The girl, if defenceless, still held up a strong spirit. She had been reluctant to lose sight of Tsukasa, but the knight in red (who then identified himself as Roy) had assured her that Tsukasa was in good hands and rushed off with Kagami.

It truly was a testament to Kagami's spirit that she managed to stay composed. Tears may come later, but..but now was not the time.

After stumbling for words a few times, Kagami spoke: "Where are we going, then?"

"We're heading up north and south, with a few units distracting the enemy to the west. Intel has provided to us that these things are called 'Cauldron-Born', but, in essence, some sort of zombie. We need to hurry this way still, however."

"I don't even know if I can trust you, though -- what if you work for them?!" Kagami protested.

"Haven't killed you yet, have I? That's better than anything they'll be willing to offer you." retorted Roy.

The girl's frown grew deeper, almost pouting, before Roy tugged on her arm and the two were racing further down their path, headed towards some looming forest. The terrain both worked in advantage for them to provide secrecy but also hindered their swiftness. It also presented the faint possibility of an ambush, though, considering the weight of things, it would probably only be his men lying in wait.

Despite being heavily travel-worn and ready to rest, the two flew down the prarie at a dizzying speed, kept on by some sense of danger and necessity. The rendezvouz point shouldn't be far now; Roy believed it to be straight through the forest, in fact. Once they arrived they could rest and the girl could meet up with her fellow villagers and survivors; now was the time to continue running.

Both of them hit the forest faster than they had expected. The rough line of trees encouraged their swift run to a slower jog, which, perhaps, was a welcome change to the both of them -- the girl not being used to this level of exercise and the marquess-to-be wearing a good amount of armor.

Alas, despite Roy's intentions, Kagami collapsed out of sheer exhaustion, and he was forced to wait for her to ready herself up for the remainder of the run. He had gone about the necessities and brought some water for both of them. His charge drank greedily, eager for some sort of refreshment after such a long and emotionally distressing journey. Roy took a seat across from her, taking a moment to gather himself as well.

Roy studied the girl: her purple hair was messed into large locks of disinterpretation due to the adventure they had partaken in. Her face was softl

9. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Random wizard appearing out of nowhere.

"Hmm so many worlds combining into one, this should be great fun." said the wizened figure from the arena seats, he the nproceeded into the middle of it. "Anyone desire a civilized duel? No? Good that means I can fire at will then." he added a mischievous smile crossing his wrinkled face.

TAG: Anyone who thinks they can take on a wizard.

10. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Christian Bale

Christian Bale popped into existence. He sighed and glanced around. His eyes were glinting as he hummed some tunes from teh Newsies soundtrack. He wore a belt with the Batman symbol and his hand held and ever smoking pistol. He continued his search for an opponent, but stopped. He was content to let someone come to him. And meet thier doom.

Tag: Everyone with a Death Wish

11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: Hear ye combatants, the Omniversal Arena can transport you to any battleground in the universe, any place you can imagine, so you are not limited as to places where to do combat. Please keep this in mind.

[b]Kakashi-Sensei[/b]

[i]Forest of Death[/i]

"Time to begin, [b]Kakashi[/b]."

Even from this height Kakashi heard [b]Neji[/b]'s voice carry.

So, Neji had found him, and rather quickly. It was no surprise really, but that meant that Neji was using his [b]Byakugan[/b]. He certainly wasn't wasting any time, which suited Kakashi just fine.

With a quick flick, Kakashi exposed [b]Obito Uchiha[/b]'s gift to him. Immediately, his [b]Sharingan[/b] detected the speeding kunai and revealed the explosive note wrapped around it. Kakashi had enough time to dodge and let himself fall from the three. Behind him the kunai struck the spot where Kakashi had been and exploded with a loud bang as it sent a shower of splintered wood and burning leaves and cinders every which way.

Kakashi looked down and spotted Neji immediately. Faster than normal eyes could follow, Kakashi's hands looked blurred as he performed a series of hand signs.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!!"

Several Shadow clones appeared next to the quickly descending Kakashi and in perfect unison, all threw several Kunai at Neji. A veritable shower of Kunai rained down on the Jonin in a series that made dodging almost impossible. Kakashi remained focused as he hoped that his initial trap succeeded.

His current attack was only a ruse to keep Neji too busy to see the real threat. The Shadow Clone he had created before Neji had entered the forest and who now ran full tilt at the Hyuga Ninja, Kunai in hand and ever keeping himself hidden from the perceptive powers of the Byakugan by remaining in its 'blindspot'.

If all went as planned, the battle would be over rather quickly,when Neji felt the chill point of a Kunai to his back.

[b]Tag: Blubeast[/b]

12. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Broly, The Legendary Super Saiyan
    Kilometers from the sun

"Together!" yelled Goku, as he and his sons Gohan and Goten, fired the Kamehameha wave with all their strength, wanting to end the menance of Broly once and for all.

For all his strength, the attack could not be stopped , and the wave swept over him, even breaking through his shield with ease. It was on a collision course torwards the sun.

"KAKAROOTTT!" Broly yelled, and then darkness overtook him.
    -----
    Some time later
    ------

Broly lay in space...dead...but not alive. They hadn't counted on Broly breaking away from the path at the last second. A new scar revealed itself. A gash, showing his beating heart, still pumping out unearthly emerald blood from the injury. It reached his waist now.

Memories soon showed their faces...and a sign of life soon etched on Broly's face. An agonizing wince. Not from the wound...but the memories. The ones he hated....
    ------
    Years ago
    -----

....over 10,000. 10,000!

Look at Bardock's son. He only has a power level of 2! But he sure is loud! That's the spirit!

LOOK! He's making Paragus' kid cry! HA!

---

Now they were drowning him...Kakarot, Kakarot everywhere.

He was now angry...he opened his eyes.

"Kakarot...." Broly mused as he now gathered his bearings, remembering his mortal foe.

Now the latest injustice...his vision was blue in this memory, covered in a cyan hue. But even then, he could see the accursed Kakarot, and his wretched sons.

His ki now flared up like never before in some time. His hair rised up, elevated, gold. His eyes were now blue. The gash began to close.

"KakaROOTT!" Broly yelled, and he soon blasted off torwards the Earth. He would have Kakarot, and kill him once and for all.

He would destroy anyone who stood in his way....

TAG: any

13. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006

This thread can end now.

14. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Damn.

I'm out.

15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    [face_thinking]So it's true what they say. All powerfull characters have really short lives....interesting. :-B

16. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: It's called deux ex machina...or something.

So, who do I fightz0rz?:confused:

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Oo! Oo! I have a death wish! Not really, but hey I need a nice little fight, I accept your challenge Sir NickLitYouAFlame.

IC: Wizard

'Hmm, a person who reveles in physical warfare, hmm sounds like fun to me.' the wizard said looking at the pistol wielding man. He then leapt up, vanished and reappeared behind the man and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. "I believe you would like a challenge, yes? I can see it in your eyes. Where, pray tell, wouldst thou like to go?" he asked a mischievous look crossing his face.

TAG: Nick

18. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Neji Hyuga
    Forest of Death

Kakashi hadn't disappointed.

He was starting right out of the gate with a Shadow Clone Jutsu and knew that Neji's Byakugan couldn't pick out the real one. It was the smart move to do when fighting a Hyuga. Make many copies of yourself and then use them as the main distraction while you try to test their reflexes and full range of vision. He had caught the one that had tried to disappear into the Forest and come up behind him, but it had failed. The only thing to really think about now was which one was the real Kakashi or if he was even in the midst of clones at all.

As they began to fall closer, Neji raised his right leg and swung it to the left behind him, twisting his body. For the Jutsu that he was about to do to work, one had to release chakra on a large basis around themselves, almost all the time. Neji had learned this young and had tried to perfect and now, almost 3 years later, he had.

"Rotation!"

Suddenly, all around Neji rose a dome of raging, visible chakra and the clones that touched it, including the one who had tried to take him by surprise from behind, were sent flying several feet away from him. After they were all sent back, Neji stopped his rotation and flipped open the pocket on his leg and drew a kunai and an explosive tag out then ran off toward a tree, applying chakra quickly to his feet and running up the tree.

He attached the note around the handle and flung it towards the ground where he had just been and as it hit the ground he leaped up onto a ledge, drawing two shuriken with one hand, and held on as another large explosion occured.

Tag: greyjedi125

19. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007

Christian blinked at the fast puppet master. He suddenly appeared behind him and Christian turned to face him.

?Well, seeing as I am Christian Bale and I rock, I have my own arena, so, uh, let?s skiddadle over there right quick. You got that jester boy??

Christian winked as the arena changed and other combatants disappated. The old arena was now replaced with his personal stadium.

[image=http://web.utk.edu/~jschwab/2004_pics/2004-01-03_at_WALMART.jpg]

Christian smiled and winked in that thuper thexy way. He glanced around at his arena and smiled again. A group of girls swooned. King Bale, as he is called worldwide, gestured to his stadium and explained it.

?In this place, the setting constantly changes. You gotta be able to survive the place we go to even think about contending with me. No problem for a magician like yourself. But then you gotta actually survive the Balemeister.?

Tag: Chan

20. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: Christian Bale wins.

21. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Hmm, not bad, not bad. But this world has no soul to it, oh well. Prepare thyself sir. Also I am no magician, they delight in illusions, you will soon find my magic is quite real." the wizard said, he then lifted his staff and it became a sword, covered in blue flame. "I'll allow you the first move, Sir Bale." he added giving a slight bow of his head.

TAG: Christian Bale

OOC: Battles shouldn't be so easily desided, especially on a thread like this. Just my opinion.

22. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007

The arena changed as the staff of the magician changed. To counter the blue flames came the freezing wind of the Artic Sea and the Fleeting rain that went with it. Christian floated in the air as the wizard started to fall.

?I hope your majic can keep you afloat.?

Christian triwled the gun and it disappeared. In his hand now was a huge war hammer.

?This is Bale?s Hammer. Meet it?s taste of icy metallic death. With a side of coke.?

[image=http://www.wyvsner.com/images/35x_dd_warhammer_dd_magic.jpg]

[image=http://www.crankyconsumer.org/archives/coke.jpg]

Like Majic the icy rain morphed itself to something completely different and much more devastating, icy Coke.

Tag: Channster

23. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Oh dear icy and rain what ever shall I do?" the wizard said each word dripping with sarcasm. With a mere flick of his wrist a large sphere formed around him, then swinging his blade he melted the iced Coke. "As for you warhammer I must say I am impressed, however you'd best hope it's strong enough to last against the furnaces of Hephaestus. If it can't you may desire a scene change." he added smiling.

TAG: Balemeister (Surely you can do better than environmental changes.)

24. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: I'm actually sorry, but per PM from a friend, I have come to realize that my little joke has gone on to long. I am sorry for abandoning our fight chanbill5390, but time has come to act in a professional manner.

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Thank you,being random is nice once and a while but on a thread like this it's not exactly that useful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.