main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga On Flyboy Quirks, for Mini-Games, Badly Received Character.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Mar 15, 2021.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    "On Flyboy Quirks"

Characters: L3-37, Han and Leia, and mention of their OC twins, Tanda & Jaina.
    Note: I got #5 for the Badly Received Character Challenge: L3-37 from Solo: A Star Wars Story.
    Thanks @Ewok Poet ... I loved snarky L3 from the start. ;)
    Context: L3-37's "memoir" and opinion of 3PO & Artoo, Han versus Lando.

---
    If L3-37 felt it necessary to compare Lando with Han Solo, she would find the two very similar and yet very unalike.

They each took risks and could turn on the charm in an eye-blink. They both loved the Millennium Falcon & it was part of L3's professional? pride that she helped the ship run so smoothly, although Solo would doubtless claim that upload was the beginning of all the unpredictable eccentricities.

Lando had never brought the same lady for a "spin" in the Falcon, but Han had, once he met Leia.

Leia ... she ranked 100% on L3-37's snarkometer. She gave as good as she got and oftentimes better.

The sparks flying between the two, scoundrel and Rebel leader, was enough to set off the ship's automatic fire deterrent systems.

L3-37 figured it was one of the flyboy quirks that the more Leia snipped, the more enthralled Han became.

When their family grew to include twin girls, Tanda and Jaina, L3-37 felt no end of relief that she could not be turned into a 'nanny.'

+++

Kahara, Ewok Poet and AzureAngel2 like this.
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Quirky and with flyboys in it. What´s not to like there?!? [face_blush]

3. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Sweet and short challenge response that immediately makes me think how fun would it be to see these kid OCs interact with the Falcon not knowing what's inside.

And this. [face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl] Of course that parents like to approve boyfriends and girlfriends, but when you're essentially parented by a giant furry creature and a ship, you depend on their opinion. I mean, duh. Chewbacca as the father, L3-37 in Falcon's AI as the mother. [face_devil]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    love the flyboys and their droid. Will L3 meet the other kids too?

5. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Interesting insight, hilarious that L3 is so glad she doesn't have to be a nanny. :)

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all!! I like L3 [face_mischief] She's just another in a long series of droids with personality [face_laugh]

I love writing snapshots of domestic Solos and H/L at their best.

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    earlybird-obi-wan likes this.